Massachusetts Laws Regrading Ejuice

Discussion in 'Ejuice / Flavor Discussions' started by Toy4Her, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Toy4Her

Toy4Her New Member

Blog Posts:
    Did a little googling but not finding the answer, in Mass does ejuice need to be shipped signature only? I ask because up until today I have not had to but Breazy sent my order "Signature Required" and when I emailed them I was told this is the law in Mass. I realize that some companies are better at following laws than others and if that is the law no problem.

wildgypsy70 likes this.
  2. wildgypsy70

wildgypsy70 My son calls me "vape mom" VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I have to do the same thing(I’m in Virginia). Maybe some sort of law between where they’re located and other states? No other companies have had signature required and I’ve ordered from lots of other companies.

3. Toy4Her

Toy4Her New Member

Blog Posts:
    It may just be that some companies are more up on the law and or care more! It's not a big deal either way just like to know. It's probably really difficult to stay up on the rapidly changing landscape of vape regulations. A friend of mine needed to have Kai Virgin Vapor ship to me because they wouldn't ship to PA.

wildgypsy70 likes this.
  4. muzz

muzz New Member

Blog Posts:
    I live in Ma., and just got some juice from ITC and VapeRoyale, and neither required a signature.
    I've also gotten a buttload of flavorings/hardware delivered without need from ECigexpress and like 4 or 5 other places in the last 2 weeks(just got back into Vaping, and will be doing RTA/DIY now).

5. Toy4Her

Toy4Her New Member

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, they are the only company that has required it and if it's the law I respect that, not the law itself but their adherence to it. On the other hand if this is BS I don't like to be lied to!

6. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Some companies require a signature to prevent scammers from saying they never got the delivery. Not saying you would do it but there are people who do.

7. Toy4Her

Toy4Her New Member

Blog Posts:
    Yes, but they said it was a law.

8. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    CYA

9. JMB17

JMB17 Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I order from breazy a lot and get it shipped to Canada. Never needed a signature.

10. muzz

muzz New Member

Blog Posts:
    I'm just glad I don't need to do BluChek or whatever that is, cuz I actually started smoking again when that nonsense(and things of the ilk) was going on.

11. pulsevape

pulsevape Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was the law in Mass...any state that can elect Elizabeth Warren has an unlimited capacity for stupidity.

muzz likes this.
  12. NWOVaper

NWOVaper New Member

Blog Posts:
    It's actually law in Canada to have a signature for anything labeled as a "tobacco" product. I always have to show my license.

13. JMB17

JMB17 Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I've never had to. The only time I ever had to show a piece of ID was when I was in Texas ordering things, but never here in Ontario. Weird