Become a Patron!

Mass. Town wants to ban all tobacco products, incl ecig

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
While sitting in my Drs office today, I heard about a small town in Mass that wants to ban the sale and use in public of all tobacco products. They include ecigs as a tobacco product. I wanna see the ejuice they are using that's made of tobacco? Lol they just make themselves sound so uneducated in this fight.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what town in MA?

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Westminster. And I realize there are juices made from tobacco extract, but it still kills me that they are putting all exigs in that category! It's like to so many people we are still like a dirty little secret group.

Last edited:

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes I realize that lol, but I still think it's a stress to call it that!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Massholes heir comrade.
From a patriot's perspective the land of our countries founding fathers has quickly turned into a commie infested shit hole fucking waste land, pay out your soul in taxes while the fuckers strip more rights from you and not by a thousand cuts.

It is why I say north of the Mason Dixon line and east of the mighty Mississippi is a communist held waste land.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Things quickly got out of hand and they stopped the meeting before it turned into a "riot". People will just go to the next town for their tobacco and will probably pick up bread, milk, etc while they are there. Just serves to put their own out of business, imo, totally stupid!

VU Sponsors