Become a Patron!

Market for new RTA........OBS Engine Vs. Griffin 25 Vs. Sense Herakles Vs. Merlin

Swindler

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
hello hello....as the title says i am in the market for 2 new RTAs and i am confused with which one to buy.

So far i am leaning towards buying 2 OBS engines.....need advice....plz help

Briandesimone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got the Merlin mini and the obs engine. Out of those two Merlin for better flavor, obs engine for clouds. You really can't go wrong with either one.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Swindler

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Merlin Mini just has 2 ml capacity right? is the performance for both mini and regular Merlin the same?

Briandesimone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah the mini is 2ml tank. I never owned the regular sized Merlin but I heard the performance is the same especially with the mini in single coil.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Swindler

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just came across Troll RTA......if anyone has tried it will appreciate your feedback

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
hello hello....as the title says i am in the market for 2 new RTAs and i am confused with which one to buy.

So far i am leaning towards buying 2 OBS engines.....need advice....plz help
Personal opinion, not a big fan of the engine flavor wise, but it's not bad if you vape it under 70 watts or so. anyhting more then that and the air flow isn't enough to cool your coils.

Just came across Troll RTA......if anyone has tried it will appreciate your feedback
for the troll I'm still on the fence. i'm working on my review for it. flavor is really goo but it doesn't handle large builds as well as some of the others. and my peek insulator melted a bit. it's not a bad RTA but it feels kinda decent to me so far.

Personally I have about 40 or so RTAs a majority of them dual coil. What are you looking for exactly? what kind of builds do you use, what wattage do you vape? etc. I'll try and give you a good recommendation for your vape style.

without those answers I say the EXO RTA. it's my favorite so far, comes with a dual and single coil deck. 2ml or 6ml capacity kits. very versatile and the flavor is amazing. Here is my recent top 5 RTAs to date.

Swindler

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have the the Fused clapton and Alien heating wires (MKWS) which i ordered from FastTech. I generally do 5-6 wraps 2.5 to 3.5 mm. I am currently using Pharaoh RDTA, TVF8 RBA, Avocado 24 RDTA, Tsunami.

I generally try to stick between .2 - .35 ohm and vape between 50- 70 watts.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I have the the Fused clapton and Alien heating wires (MKWS) which i ordered from FastTech. I generally do 5-6 wraps 2.5 to 3.5 mm. I am currently using Pharaoh RDTA, TVF8 RBA, Avocado 24 RDTA, Tsunami.

I generally try to stick between .2 - .35 ohm and vape between 50- 70 watts.
well if you like the pharaoh RDTA and are looking for an RTA, maybe try the pharoah RTA? I don't have mine yet but it does look awesome. Still the EXO RTA is my best recommendation. I love that thing

VU Sponsors