Marjuana Flavored Juices

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The topic of "w**d flavored e liquid" was brought up in a different section of the forum and it got OT and the thread was hijacked unintentionally. So that said, pro c*nnabis or not, people use it. Both medical and recreational, it is becoming a less shunned substance every day. At this point in vaping the mix up between nicotine and cannabis is far less likely than the government realizing there's e liquid flavors named things like "crunch berry" that could potentially be marketed to children (this IS happening, and yes I realize adults like sweet treats as well). So hopefully this can be a suitable place for this practice to be done "safer", smoke is never a good thing to inhale.

Disclaimer: I in no way am promoting the use of any illegal substance. Merely attempting to allow others an outlet to discuss using c*nnabis in a "safer" manner.

egomama

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone, I know you are looking for this particular flavor, but please make sure you just discussing the flavor not the actual herb. Thank you :D

LucidiousRage

The "X Wick" Man!
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I have moved this thread into DIY / Reviews / Flavorings, etc as that is what this discussion pertains to. Understand that you are NOT permitted to discuss the actual herb bi-products in this thread, this is a vaping forum and ONLY discussions of "Flavoring" are allowed. There are plenty of *other* forums out there that are specific to the "alternative" use, and those types of discussions should take place there. In HERE however, you ARE allowed to discuss the DRUG-FREE related "Flavorings" if you so desire to.

ANY posts related to the actual drug will be deleted without notice and any repeat offenders may be removed from the forum.

Thank you.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes , thank you Mods , i was solely interested in only drug free flavorings and have no interest in derivatives or anything associated with the actual drug itself.

I believe my post is where it should be and i thank all of you for allowing it.

VU Sponsors