Become a Patron!

March 3rd 2017 hold a lit cig and show em what things could be like

Acidiumsix

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The vape god told us that we must display to them (the non vaping anti vaping public) a sample of the world as it would be without the option to vape.. So VAPERS UNITE AND LITE UP ON MARCH 3RD 2017 (dont smoke em just hold em) whenever and wherever possible..and dont be a puss..WHEN YOU GET THAT LOOK, TELL EM WHAT YOU'D RATHER HAVE IN YOUR HAND..some states the tax on all things vape will be as much as 80%..and that includes non nicotine eliquid! so lite up one last time to show em what the hell.. (some guy dressed like jesus broke into my house the other night and told me this must happen or hes gonna put peepee in our juice)..so smoke up cuz its for the best..(unless you are that rare individual who loves smoking so much that simply lighting one will have you smoking again..)remember..bob's counting on your second hand smoke to slip in and reword some legislation.. March 3, 2017

Last edited:

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I won't give up one red cent to cigarettes anymore. So this is not gonna happen with me.

Acidiumsix

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
thats pretty much the way were programmed i suppose.. just fork out the undue taxation and when they take it away from us we can sit back and use our right to bitch..but the money wins.. and the tobacco industry puts out crappy vape supplies to turn people off to the idea while they fund almost every study that shows negative results about vaping.. hope youve got your machining skills in good order.. cuz vaping is going to be what break dancing is...another bygone fad.. but this ones being dismantled through corporate bullying and big money misinformation drives.. a voice is not enuff.. our right to sit back and bitch is a distraction.. i'm speaking with an inside perspective on this.. ive overheard a few tactical meetings.. but i can see where you might be coming from.. its just a bummer knowing this is only phase 1 of the e-cig takedown...next step is making our units a device used for illegal drugs..it wont be long before the claims of Removed heads using ecigs to consume their product turns to confiscation.. its in the works folks..

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors