Become a Patron!

maraxus and mutation v3 whats the best build for it????

Anyone have any tips on how to get the best flavor and vapor production out of my maraxus mech with a mutation v3 on it . Tips would be mucho appreciated !!!!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It depends on what type of battery you're using, not the mod, or the RDA.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
the battery is an 18650 what ohm build would you recommend i put on it
Your answer tells me, you don't have a clue of Ohm's law, and how to safely use a mech mod, without blowing your face off.
I'm aware that the size of the battery is 18650. That wasn't the question. The question is, what battery are you using (brand, mAh, CDR)?

Your answer tells me, you don't have a clue of Ohm's law, and how to safely use a mech mod, without blowing your face off.
I'm aware that the size of the battery is 18650. That wasn't the question. The question is, what battery are you using (brand, mAh, CDR)?
I havent used it yet Im learning...... but something tells your not the person to be teaching anyone . im asking questions before i put it all together and "blow my face off" i won the mod in a giveaway...... got the battery at my local store and already had a drip tank . Now im trying to be safe and again learn how to properly use it. the battery is a imr 18650 3.7 v 3000 mAh (11.1WH)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I havent used it yet Im learning...... but something tells your not the person to be teaching anyone . im asking questions before i put it all together and "blow my face off" i won the mod in a giveaway...... got the battery at my local store and already had a drip tank . Now im trying to be safe and again learn how to properly use it. the battery is a imr 18650 3.7 v 3000 mAh (11.1WH)
In order to build a proper coil(s). You need to know what the max. CDR (continuous discharge rate/current) of the battery is. Personally, I use Sony VCT4 batteries in my mech mods, due to their max CDR of 30A, and safety reason. I can safely utilize a 0.3 Ohm build with these, which would draw 14A from the battery. The build could go down to 0.15 Ohm, but that would be too hot to my liking.
You can use http://www.steam-engine.org as a guideline.

VU Sponsors