Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://www.foxnews.com/health/man-nearly-dies-after-inhaling-piece-of-e-cigarette

Well, I really don't know what to say here.
I have no idea why or how someone would inhale the fucking drip tip off of a mod:facepalm:

This may be the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

The fact that they bothered to report on this is the stupidest part about it.

Someone kindly pointed out on twitter that 100 people DIE each year from fucking pen caps:

https://unrealfacts.com/pen-caps-cause-100-deaths-year/amp/

Seems like the "inhale the drip tip" article has a scaremongering agenda - 5150

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I really shouldn’t find this amusing... but I can’t help it.

Dude must have a huge throat for a drip tip to make it past the esophagus.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's HUFFING! If he was using a proper MtL narrow driptip and used a normal suction like on a cigarette or a straw, this would never have happened! When you huff shit, you gotta expect bad shit to go into your airway! :facepalm:

Huffing. It's not just for nail polish and model glue anymore -- now people do it with their damn vape! :facepalm:

Andria

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Close your eyes an picture this with me:

You just got a new vape (the shop isn't allowed to even touch the mod. Thanks FDA:facepalm:) at the local B&M.

You've never vaped before but how hard could it be?

You get home and try it out and put your ENTIRE mouth over the drip tip and your lips around the entire tank!:facepalm::facepalm:

I can see this guy suing a vape shop for NOT breaking the FDA's stupid rules.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I have a couple of RDA's with drip tips that fit loosely on it and if you wiggle it just right, it will come off. But what kind of vacuum cleaner suction it would take to inhale the damn thing is beyond me. I am of the opinion if you can figure out how to suck a straw, a cigarette or any other tubular object that draws something into your mouth, a vape would be a no brainier.

obijuan77

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
idk, I think the guy in the article is trying to cover his stupidity. I mean, he says at the end of the article that he's going back to smoking it's safer....but how do you go from MTL'ing a cigarette to completely inhaling his drip tip? something doesn't add up with this idiot

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a couple of RDA's with drip tips that fit loosely on it and if you wiggle it just right, it will come off. But what kind of vacuum cleaner suction it would take to inhale the damn thing is beyond me. I am of the opinion if you can figure out how to suck a straw, a cigarette or any other tubular object that draws something into your mouth, a vape would be a no brainier.

That's why I accuse huffing, because normal suction such as that for a cigarette or a straw would never cause this -- but huffing the hell out of something sure could. Ever seen someone inhale the lit "cherry" off the end of a xxxx? I have. :D Huffing, THAT's the problem.

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When will humanity learn...to follow the good red road that the Great Spirit laid down for us...and learn from the lessons nature teaches us.....and let the stupid have all the drip tips they want and disappear from the gene pool,,,so our nations grow strong...HO

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
idk, I think the guy in the article is trying to cover his stupidity. I mean, he says at the end of the article that he's going back to smoking it's safer....but how do you go from MTL'ing a cigarette to completely inhaling his drip tip? something doesn't add up with this idiot
Oh, I bet a whole helluva alot doesn't add up with this idiot.

VU Sponsors