Become a Patron!

MamaJs, ecigexpress, nwvapes, etc., etc.

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am sure this has been discussed 1000 times before as most things have been on the forums they are related too.

However i find browsing almost any forum on my mobile to be a pinta.

With that said I am wondering who generally has the fastest shipping and chepest/widest selection on flavour art flavors, amber glass bottles 30ml, 60ml, and 120ml with child proof drippers. Along with beakers from 100ml to 500ml and amber glass bottles in 250ml and 500ml with just normal caps.

Also wondering if i premix my recipes to be added to vg/pg later if they are safe to store in mormal plastic bottles and then add them to my vg/pg bases in the glass droppers later? Also is it safe to mix pg/vg and store it in plastic bottles to be combine with nic and flavors later?.

How come some people prefer glass over plastic for putting their final mixes in?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
With that said I am wondering who generally has the fastest shipping and chepest/widest selection on flavour art flavors
Mama J's and BCV!!

amber glass bottles 30ml, 60ml, and 120ml with child proof drippers
I've ordered these from BCV and http://packagingoptionsdirect.com/ (you choose your caps here)

Along with beakers from 100ml to 500ml
Have never used these, but I know Wizard Labs sells beakers

Also wondering if i premix my recipes to be added to vg/pg later if they are safe to store in mormal plastic bottles and then add them to my vg/pg bases in the glass droppers later? Also is it safe to mix pg/vg and store it in plastic bottles to be combine with nic and flavors later?.
Yes and yes, but I usually go ahead and add nic to the PG and VG. I make a large base mix, add flavors later. The difference in nic level isn't enough to worry about, for me.

How come some people prefer glass over plastic for putting their final mixes in?
Personal Preference.

I hope this was helpful to you. :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
WTF is up with all this childproof cap bullshit?
I mix for an older vaper and fuck those childproof fucking gizmos.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's what I like about Mama J's. I wish all vendors had an option for the easy open ones. The childproof caps will eventually strip, and will wear the bottle out. I've ripped the entire top off a bottle of flavoring before. Crazy.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I too like the easy open caps. BUT, I think we're being proactive. Same as the community acting on the douchbags with the cap'n crunch character on the bottle, and outing the diacetyl and others from flavorings, and outing the liars who claim to be free of these known bad chemicals. I'm not saying get rid of them because God knows I love some Custard!
That's what I like about Mama J's. I wish all vendors had an option for the easy open ones. The childproof caps will eventually strip, and will wear the bottle out. I've ripped the entire top off a bottle of flavoring before. Crazy.

VU Sponsors