Become a Patron!

Mama J's

dnezarmichael

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its hard to measure up to a born/raised michigander when it comes to cherries. I think the only other flavor I'm especially picky about is cider.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cherry flavors scared me early on. These, will not scare you. They actually taste like cherry flavors should. Banana Bread, Peppermint Mocha Tiramisu and Rep Pep are all really good, too. If you like Dr. Pepper, then you like Rep Pep. Game, set, Flavor Match.

Absolutely agree on this! Will's cherry tastes like - cherry - what a surprise :) It's really good!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll get right on ordering some of the cherry, about gave up on that flavor myself. Every one I've tries tastes like Luden's cough drops - and they don't vape well. Lol!
On another note, I'm having the Monday from hell....at the mechanic's with a busted radiator hose and listening to a soliloquy about how hard it is to get to....(Translation: Gonna charge $200 to change a $15 hose).....BUT the Mama J's order I placed on Friday is out for delivery today. My priorities may be twisted, but that made my day. :D

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my goodies in today, along with a surprise - Rasamelon Cream! With that, and all the other pre-mixes I ordered, and the HIC recipes I bought that are now ready to be mixed thanks to this order, I'm gonna have a hard time deciding what's first...must vape faster, empty some bottles for new mixes...

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'll get right on ordering some of the cherry, about gave up on that flavor myself. Every one I've tries tastes like Luden's cough drops - and they don't vape well. Lol!
On another note, I'm having the Monday from hell....at the mechanic's with a busted radiator hose and listening to a soliloquy about how hard it is to get to....(Translation: Gonna charge $200 to change a $15 hose).....BUT the Mama J's order I placed on Friday is out for delivery today. My priorities may be twisted, but that made my day. :D
not sure why I liked this. Im an obsessive like button presser but who doesnt love vape mail. everyone hates the auto shop

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Got my goodies in today, along with a surprise - Rasamelon Cream! With that, and all the other pre-mixes I ordered, and the HIC recipes I bought that are now ready to be mixed thanks to this order, I'm gonna have a hard time deciding what's first...must vape faster, empty some bottles for new mixes...
like HIC says. get mixin and vape faster

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not sure why I liked this. Im an obsessive like button presser but who doesnt love vape mail. everyone hates the auto shop
Actually, it turned out to be a better day - they fixed my car today, instead of keeping it till tomorrow as they'd originally stated, and the ballpark $200-$250 ended up being $89.95. AND I got my Mama J's order.....:D

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
May I cuss? Holy fuckazoid! I ordered some flavors from Mama J's Saturday night, and I came home to them. Driving to Colorado would have taken longer than that, especially if the package didn't go out till yesterday. I still don't understand. Anyhow, you guys are beyond amazing. I only ordered FA concentrates and was happily surprised with some samples from the Specialty Shop. I do have one bone to pick. My order came to $18.20, and you didn't charge me for shipping. Now, I have to send you some money =)

Cherry Pie - I don't know how you did this, but the cherry flavor lingers quite long on the palette. Interdasting. This reminds me...As a kid, I could never just chew sugary gum and be content. I'd chew if for a bit and then swallow it, much to my mother's chagrin. I remember that feeling of still being able to taste the deliciousness of the gum for a minute or two. My SO just asked why I looked so puzzled. I can't recall vaping something that I could taste after so much time has passed. Oddly enough, I have made a few cherry vapes and haven't enjoyed any of them. There has always been something on the exhale that displeases me. This one doesn't. I haven't had cherry pie in a decade, at least, but you nailed the filling flavors. I don't pick up the crust flavor, but that may change with time. Damn! I still taste the cherry. I definitely recommend this, especially for those who haven't enjoyed vaping cherry. Well done Mr. Mama J!

More reviews to come...

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok. I need to amend something. I thought it was Tuesday. How did I get a package on a Monday when the post isn't open on a Sunday? You live a few states away. This is magic.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok. I need to amend something. I thought it was Tuesday. How did I get a package on a Monday when the post isn't open on a Sunday? You live a few states away. This is magic.
Wow - same thing just occurred to me. Ordered on Friday night, must've shipped early enough to get out on Saturday for my first package...should see another tomorrow.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
May I cuss? Holy fuckazoid! I ordered some flavors from Mama J's Saturday night, and I came home to them. Driving to Colorado would have taken longer than that, especially if the package didn't go out till yesterday. I still don't understand. Anyhow, you guys are beyond amazing. I only ordered FA concentrates and was happily surprised with some samples from the Specialty Shop. I do have one bone to pick. My order came to $18.20, and you didn't charge me for shipping. Now, I have to send you some money =)

Cherry Pie - I don't know how you did this, but the cherry flavor lingers quite long on the palette. Interdasting. This reminds me...As a kid, I could never just chew sugary gum and be content. I'd chew if for a bit and then swallow it, much to my mother's chagrin. I remember that feeling of still being able to taste the deliciousness of the gum for a minute or two. My SO just asked why I looked so puzzled. I can't recall vaping something that I could taste after so much time has passed. Oddly enough, I have made a few cherry vapes and haven't enjoyed any of them. There has always been something on the exhale that displeases me. This one doesn't. I haven't had cherry pie in a decade, at least, but you nailed the filling flavors. I don't pick up the crust flavor, but that may change with time. Damn! I still taste the cherry. I definitely recommend this, especially for those who haven't enjoyed vaping cherry. Well done Mr. Mama J!

More reviews to come...
It is the bomb!!! On a side note, I'm not sure how this happened, but my banana bread seems to have mysteriously evaporated. Wondering what those bottles are made of? Ahhh ha! Ok, in all honesty, I seem to have taken @HeadInClouds advice and vaping faster. My Dulce de Leche Churros keeps evaporating too!

pdxjlb

Member For 4 Years
I would like to encourage everyone who orders from our great Mama J's Flavor Shop to please take the time (if/when you can) to put your review on the flavors you've ordered. I am in no way affiliated with the owners, I'm just a fellow DIY'er and would love to see notes/recommendations for the flavors. This could even be as easy as going to any other website you've left notes on flavors, copying and pasting them. I know many of us would love to read the best ways to manipulate/mix/manage these wonderful flavors. (You could even include how you cope with failures o_O:rolleyes::eek::D)

Just a thought ;):rolleyes:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its hard to measure up to a born/raised michigander when it comes to cherries. I think the only other flavor I'm especially picky about is cider.
Eww, I'm from Michigan! My sister in law used to own a blueberry farm up in nunica! They do have the best darned awesome cherries!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ill definately be buying some more of the banana bread tomorrow and maybe the s'berry custard too.
Oh shit, Ill probably get a bunch of individual flavors too.
I keep looking at recipes and realizing I dont have one thing, or another thing.
Eventually I will make the departure from bakery vapes and move to fruits, but its gonna take a real leap of faith.
Um get the 15ml. Option in banana bread. 5ml. Option evaporates too quickly....same with cherry pie, fyi!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would like to encourage everyone who orders from our great Mama J's Flavor Shop to please take the time (if/when you can) to put your review on the flavors you've ordered. I am in no way affiliated with the owners, I'm just a fellow DIY'er and would love to see notes/recommendations for the flavors. This could even be as easy as going to any other website you've left notes on flavors, copying and pasting them. I know many of us would love to read the best ways to manipulate/mix/manage these wonderful flavors. (You could even include how you cope with failures o_O:rolleyes::eek::D)

Thank you! Not sure why this didn't occur to me.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome. I made some game over custard a week ago, it keeps getting better and better.
The cherry limeade will be in my next order. I am wondering though, is it a tank cracker?

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Thats a great idea. Im heading over there now to do just that.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Awesome. I made some game over custard a week ago, it keeps getting better and better.
The cherry limeade will be in my next order. I am wondering though, is it a tank cracker?
I dont think it will. I just filled up an old iclear 16 with straight flavoring about 15 mins ago . so far so good. Ill update here and make a note on the website if it does infact crack it.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I cracked a tank with Inawera Cappuccino Tobacco. Wish somebody could explain that one.... o_O

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I dont think it will. I just filled up an old iclear 16 with straight flavoring about 15 mins ago . so far so good. Ill update here and make a note on the website if it does infact crack it.
Thats probably the best way to test it

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok little update 2 hours ish almost later and no cracking or fogging. straight flavoring would have cracked it by now if it was going to. mixed and dilutled should be totally fine. Ill leave this little tank on my desk for a few days.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ooooooo I'm way excited! I heard whispers in the night! The bestest ever dream!! I do believe NF organic ginger is on its way to Mamajs!:D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
yup yup the AP lol bleh. I'll have plenty to go around tho :) will be adding most the additives in the coming weeks. even though I dont use them hardly ever I know lots of people like them so they are headed our way :)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just want to be sure I'm understanding you correctly. Merge your thread with his in the Unlisted Vendors, or merge this thread to the Unlisted Vendors?
Imo, both, so he gets alerts....but it was a suggestion, rather than looking at 3 sites to reply to a ? Or try to remember where he read a ? And try to find out where it was so he can respond....was leaving the decision to @wllmc, for his benefit. I posted at the end of each thread with a link to his unlisted vendor site...I think that should be good enough, you?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He'll get alerted to any of them that he's responded to. I had started this one here, as a review for his shop, before he started his thread in Unlisted Vendors. Kind of like Bull City has a review thread here, and they have a thread for their shop in vendors, lol.

I'll wait for wllmc, too.

Zortec2112

Member For 4 Years
like HIC says. get mixin and vape faster

TBM001-2.jpg

Enables "faster vaping" ! :D

VU Sponsors