Become a Patron!

Mama J's Juice - Custom Flavors?

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I ordered a whole buttload of FA from Mama J's Juice to support @wllmc and further my flavoring addiction, and while I was at it, I snagged their Banana Bread custom-mixed concentrate from their in-house mixes section, as I'm on a perpetual quest for the perfect Banana Nut Bread vape. (Note: any & all recipe suggestions will be accepted, tested, and much appreciated). Because he's a badass guy (and maybe a bit of a psychic) he generously threw in a bottle of the Cherry Pie custom concentrate as well, which I had been eyeing hungrily but ended up not buying due to the need to exercise some token appearance of restraint.

Tonight I'm on a gleeful mixing binge, so along with testing 6 new recipes of my own now that I'm fully stocked on FA again, I also mixed up the two MamaJ's concentrates (at their recommended percentages, which are awesomely printed right on the label for easy recall). I did them at 6mg, 85VG/15PG, and they're in the steeper right now. Just based on the CoolWhip test & the smell of my initial tester mixes, I feel like the Banana Bread is going to be a little light on the bakery/nutty end of things, but I'm waiting to try the mix after a decent base steep before I make any additions to it. The Cherry Pie seems amazingly on-point and I expect it to be delicious.

Anyways, now that I'm done pimping out Mama J's juice (they also have amazingly fast shipping times, accurate real-time stock indication, and a great variety of FA flavors), I do have a question: Anyone else here mixed with these concentrates, and if so, what are your opinions on them? Make any alterations/additions to the recommended mixing percentages? I'm just looking for any information out there from my fellow mixers at all. (And also, like I said, any/all recommendations for killer Banana Nut Bread vapes... I am still searching for perfection). Thanks guys, and thanks @wllmc! You know when you'll be doing bulk sizes? Once FA North America opens, I'll probably never order from anyone else again!

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive mixed the bananna bread, cherry pie, and game over custard. I have to say, every one of them is exceptional.
But if I had to pick a favorite, I would pick the banana bread. This is odd because I dont normally like banana vapes, but this has so much more. So much depth and flavor diversity, but also so balanced. Spice, cake, nut, banana, awesome.
I used the cherry pie for a high nic 'tank' mix, where it did great.
The game over custard is still steeping, but seems to have great potential.

Overall, This store does a great job.

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the reply, Pauly! I'm pretty excited to try the mix I did with it, and go from there, but I'd expect nothing less from Mama J's. Did you mix at the recommended percentages?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with you that all his mixes are exceptional - but the banana bread is truly outstanding! I don't much care for banana vapes either, but this one tastes like real banana bread, as opposed to runts :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Awesome man. I have a feeling you will be pleasantly surprised with the BNB. Cherry pie is also awesome. Nice buttery crust. I would say less crunchy crisp crust but soft and delicious lol. Since you directly tagged me in this i can say for specialty sizes i can accommodate pretty much any size order. Just contact support or the unlisted vendors thread on VU for more specific info. #bananabreadfreaksuntite lol

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks @wllmc for the response. After a quicksteep, I vaped both the juices. First impression, both of them were damn good! The Banana Bread is a little bit light for me, I'm looking for a heavier, less cake-y more ripe-banana almost gooey sort of Banana Bread, but I like this as a base to play with. I'll post back if I get something outstanding. It's still very good, one of the best single ingredient BNB's I've ever tried. Certainly outdoes TFA or FA Banana Bread by far, but not perfection (to me).

As for the Cherry Pie, WOW! This stuff is tart and sharp. It's got a nice fresh cherry note, not at all medicinal, and the crust comes through subtly but noticeably. I REALLY like this one, and I'll be getting more in the future. Think I'm going to try it a bit higher than 11% next time though.

I'm glad you posted back about bulk orders of your custom flavors, I was hoping to give you some exposure because I think you deserve it. Still wondering if you know when you'll be able to list the bulk FA sizes on the site though.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mixed Cherry Limeade, Rasamelon Cream & Rep-Pep at the % listed, 4 mg/ml nic and 55VG/45PG and they are killer. The cherry limeade had a little lime bite when fresh made, but the flavor and mouth feel are there. I know after 24 hrs it will calm down and be right where it should be. All 3 are exponentially better than anything I've ever purchased (and I've bought some g..o..o..d eliquids) and exponentially easier than anything I've ever mixed!

EDIT: I placed another order around 645 this morning, it shipped at 9:17. Man, you can't get any speedier than that. I half expect my postlady to knock on my door and deliver it in an hour or two. LOL.

Last edited:

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the reply, Pauly! I'm pretty excited to try the mix I did with it, and go from there, but I'd expect nothing less from Mama J's. Did you mix at the recommended percentages?
Sorry, I'm late again. But I did use the recommended percentages on all three.
Its really nice to find flavors and know HOW MUCH TO USE! For me, every one of the percentages have been right on.

delabs

Member For 4 Years
I love that they put the date and the percentages. It's a really big help. Very much appreciated!

VU Sponsors