Become a Patron!

Mama Js Huckled-berries ...... celebrate hucks birthday in style !

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Those crazy fruits are at it again !!!!! lol this one is getting dropped a little earlier than planned and probably wont be sharing the others anytime soon but the timing is right and this one holds a special place in Mama Js heart and mine and I never really got to tell the real story behind Huckled-berries and I want to share it in case I go awol again hahaha.

I have a special team of friends (the picture kinda reminds me of them :p ) that have always helped me out and we have bounced ideas and recipes around, shared family stories with that kind of stuff. a true friend. our very own @Huckleberried is one of those people. I made this and I enjoyed it but couldnt really decide what to do with it so I shared it with my friends and huck loved it right away just the way it was. it had a different name , pretty lame boring one so I thought hey Huckled berries sounds pretty fun and it can be like a secert refernce to Huck :) this flavor had a following of its own and every time we put one of these in a bag we thought about her :)

its a few days till hucks bday so this will give you time to vape some huckled berries on on her Bday to honor our great friend.

Mama Js Huckled-berries

all Flavor Art

1% FA bilberry
1.5% FA black cherry
1% FA coconut
1.5% FA strawberry
1% FA vienna cream

photodune_5038436_berry_fruits_group_cartoon_illustration_s__14489.1426128000.490.588.jpg

Last edited:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice! I'll have to check it out. I'll have to order the Strawberry andBlackberry though unless I can sub INW Shisha Strawberry (I'm sure at a lower percentage).

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need a couple more flavors to get this recipe up and running, but sounds amazing. I love fruit vapes. Can't wait to try this out.

Happy early birthday Huckleberried. You are truly amazing. It's no surprise this is a tribute to you

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey, so did my wife! Must have been something in the water... :giggle:

Hope you had a good one @AndriaD!

Well... not really. 1st one without my mom making a big deal of it, and that sucked, but I guess there HAD to be a first time for that. Maybe next year won't be so bad.

I did get the bluetooth speaker I'd been wanting, so I can listen to music in the kitchen even though I moved my PC into my bedroom, so that's very nice. :) For some strange reason, the speaker won't pair with the PC's bluetooth, but works great with my phone, so I've been spending time copying all the music on my PC to my phone's SD card, and creating new playlists there.

Andria

VU Sponsors