MAMA J'S - HOW DARE YOU!!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I'm finally coming home from a hard day of work and errands, and stopped to check my mail. A lovely pink mailer was inside from Mama J's Juice. When I got it home and opened it, what did I find inside?
FLAVORINGS!!! :eek:
Six bottles total, not only of WHAT I ORDERED, but it smelled....oh, I can hardly bring myself to post this publicly and please forgive me :(.....it smelled.....
WONDERFUL.
There, I said it, go ahead and judge me - it REEKED of hazelnut, pear, watermelon, fresh cream, and....and....caramel!
HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO ANY OF YOU'S???
I am livid! How dare any vendor send me exactly what I ordered in a TIMELY manner and make it SMELL GOOD????
I am clueless as to what to do....I must contact this vendor and nail him to the forum wall for treating a customer in such a way as to make me HAPPY....:confused:
How dare you, @wllmc !! You will answer for this, I SWEAR!! :p

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
So I'm finally coming home from a hard day of work and errands, and stopped to check my mail. A lovely pink mailer was inside from Mama J's Juice. When I got it home and opened it, what did I find inside?
FLAVORINGS!!! :eek:
Six bottles total, not only of WHAT I ORDERED, but it smelled....oh, I can hardly bring myself to post this publicly and please forgive me :(.....it smelled.....
WONDERFUL.
There, I said it, go ahead and judge me - it REEKED of hazelnut, pear, watermelon, fresh cream, and....and....caramel!
HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO ANY OF YOU'S???
I am livid! How dare any vendor send me exactly what I ordered in a TIMELY manner and make it SMELL GOOD????
I am clueless as to what to do....I must contact this vendor and nail him to the forum wall for treating a customer in such a way as to make me HAPPY....:confused:
How dare you, @wllmc !! You will answer for this, I SWEAR!! :p

Just make sure you follow him to different threads and wine, complain an bitch about your experience.

If your gonna do it, do it right!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I'm afraid I must....others must be warned! If not, they could possibly fall into the same trap of QUALITY PRODUCTS at FAIR PRICES and - heaven forbid - IMPECCABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
Oh my, I must call my therapist....

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:) I must try this vendor. Thanks for the warning!
As a friend and fellow forum member, I can't possibly let you do this alone....as much as it pains me, I'll go with you. Yes, I'll order again! But only for the common good....
I love you all, please wish us well in this terrible venture!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SMILE?? :eek:
Yes, look at him up there, grinning ear to ear, after he FORCED his delicious goodies on me....I tried to say no, I did! But he wouldn't have it, oh no.....
He forced me to make......CUSTARD!

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Isn't this the same guy who got scolded for sending the customer a smelly package
and then attacked the customer on a forum to get even?

No, it’s the guy that bent over backwards to provide restitution to an irrational (and some could say unbalanced) customer. In doing so @wllmc demonstrated his commitment to excellent customer service and gained a few new customers (me included) in the process.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
smellovision_wonka.jpg

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, come on. Now I need to complain. I just placed an order and now I have a email stating it has been shipped.

The status of order #355 is now Shipped

Ok, for real that was super duper fast.
I got my package 2 days after I ordered it, and one of those days was Sunday. We're a few states away, too.

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I wish I’d read this thread before I ordered from MamaJ’s.

I’ve just now taken from my mailbox in Australia, a lovely pink, plastic package. My first order from MamaJ’s , It smells! Can you believe it? Yes, when you put your nose to it, the package actually does have a lovely light delicious odour of …. fruit salad.

No spills, no breaks, everything beautifully packaged in little sealed plastic bags and, sad day, nothing to complain about HOWEVER, besides all that I’d ordered, a lot of extra flavour bottles, obviously freebies and gifts that I hadn’t ordered. This has sent me into an uncontrollable rage. How would you react?

What a shambles. I am so, so disappointed and to be honest, not a little pissed off.

How dare MamaJ’s, who bent over backwards helping me with my order, then do something so horrid as to ADD extras and NOT even charge? How can you trust a professional company when they’ll do something so despicable?

Fantastic customer service, top quality products, perfectly packaged, super fast shipping?

It’s just unacceptable, I tell you, unaccepetable!!!

Wowie, Gozowie!! Can’t wait to open these little bags, check them out and get my next order in. Happy days!!!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I wish I’d read this thread before I ordered from MamaJ’s.

I’ve just now taken from my mailbox in Australia, a lovely pink, plastic package. My first order from MamaJ’s , It smells! Can you believe it? Yes, when you put your nose to it, the package actually does have a lovely light delicious odour of …. fruit salad.

No spills, no breaks, everything beautifully packaged in little sealed plastic bags and, sad day, nothing to complain about HOWEVER, besides all that I’d ordered, a lot of extra flavour bottles, obviously freebies and gifts that I hadn’t ordered. This has sent me into an uncontrollable rage. How would you react?

What a shambles. I am so, so disappointed and to be honest, not a little pissed off.

How dare MamaJ’s, who bent over backwards helping me with my order, then do something so horrid as to ADD extras and NOT even charge? How can you trust a professional company when they’ll do something so despicable?

Fantastic customer service, top quality products, perfectly packaged, super fast shipping?

It’s just unacceptable, I tell you, unaccepetable!!!

Wowie, Gozowie!! Can’t wait to open these little bags, check them out and get my next order in. Happy days!!!
He got you too!! It starts with almond and ends with you in a tiny room, hunkered over a desk, with a SYRINGE! And it won't stop, it just won't stop....you'll be meeting him in an online dark alley wanting MORE, and for every item out of stock you'll take two of whatever sounds good enough to stop the cravings, and they too will be GOOD!! :eek: ....:confused:
We need a support group for Mama J junkies!

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He got you too!! It starts with almond and ends with you in a tiny room, hunkered over a desk, with a SYRINGE! And it won't stop, it just won't stop....you'll be meeting him in an online dark alley wanting MORE, and for every item out of stock you'll take two of whatever sounds good enough to stop the cravings, and they too will be GOOD!! :eek: ....:confused:
We need a support group for Mama J junkies!

Oh Lord, help me! It’s the truth. They’re too yummy good and I can't resist.. My mouth is watering and I just want more, more, more. :oops:

Can’t fight it. I’d meet him anywhere. He’s got me hook, line and sinker :confused:

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Companies like Mama J are few and far between. Customer service is number one in my dealings with companies. If treated wrong you will never get repeat business from me. Mama J sounds like a company I can due business with. They will be top of my list when I start DIY. You just have to love the VU for all the great info you pick up here.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had an issue with something I bought from mamaJ's. So I sent wllmc a message and told him what was going on. He bent over backwards to resolve my issue. My problem was not cut and dry, and it could have been user error to any outside observer, but he took my word for it.
I truly appreciate mamaj's kindness and willingness to take care of me.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I had an issue with something I bought from mamaJ's. So I sent wllmc a message and told him what was going on. He bent over backwards to resolve my issue. My problem was not cut and dry, and it could have been user error to any outside observer, but he took my word for it.
I truly appreciate mamaj's kindness and willingness to take care of me.
Mr Walnuts :) you have aged a bit lol

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Gettin back to my withered gray roots. I workin on some sick ass wings as we speak:p
I want to thank you again. You two are awesome in my book.
lol. that picture is so funny . any time man, it only makes scene to do whatever I can for anyone. I sell little tiny bottles of flavoring for a couple bucks its not like diamond bracelet's ha,. Thanks again

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn you people.
Just placed an order.

MamaJ – Adams Apple Cookies
MamaJ – Sberry Custard
FA – Apple Pie
FA – Cookie
MamaJ – Rep Pep
MamaJ – Game Over Custard
MamaJ – Huckled Berries
MamaJ – Quickberry Pink
HIC – Orange Tacs
HIC – Italian Lemon Cream Soda

Was a few other FA flavors I wanted to get for recipes I saw on the forum, but they were out of stock.

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MamaJ's is stocking up all the time. If something you want is out of stock send them a message through "Contact Us" and they'll probably have it for you but be quick, they process orders in lightening fast time.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn you people.
Just placed an order.

MamaJ – Sberry Custard
FA – Apple Pie
FA – Cookie
MamaJ – Rep Pep
MamaJ – Huckled Berries
MamaJ – Quickberry Pink
HIC – Orange Tacs

Was a few other FA flavors I wanted to get for recipes I saw on the forum, but they were out of stock.
Another victim.....and I'll go ahead and let you down now, there is never just one dose of the strawberry custard. Never...just...one... :oops:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn you people.
Just placed an order.

MamaJ – Sberry Custard
FA – Apple Pie
FA – Cookie
MamaJ – Rep Pep
MamaJ – Huckled Berries
MamaJ – Quickberry Pink
HIC – Orange Tacs

Yes, you can totally blame us - we're a cult now. Don't look one of us directly in the eye, you'll start CRAVING stuff....kinda like flavor zombies, we are - must...have...FLAVORS!!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
MamaJ's is stocking up all the time. If something you want is out of stock send them a message through "Contact Us" and they'll probably have it for you but be quick, they process orders in lightening fast time.
Hi :) we just added a notify my button also so all you have to do is put your email address in the box and submit. when stock is added it will send you an email. This does not mean we are saving it but means hurry lol

VU Sponsors