Become a Patron!

Mama J's Game Over Custard ....... the official thread by wllmc

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
quote="wllmc, post: 1787935, member: 4653"]the first time I mixed juice in my mind I could see my whole house burning to the ground because I tried mixing Ejuice hahaha [/quote]
LOL mine was similar. Held my breath the whole time, then thought... that's all? I'm done? That first bottle, though. Tasted AWFUL, LMAO.

but my practical side won over
I wish I had one of those. My level of discipline is pretty terrible.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hi willmc :wave: I am good, recently came back from Mississippi. We really appreciated your all the efforts you do for this community and love your recipes. May God bless you and your entire family. Amen.
:) :D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Have went through 400ml's and have 200ml's more in the cabinet.... put a review up on BCF for you. Thanks again!
thanks appreciate it ! your my kind of vaper GOC 600 mls at a time

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yep, mines seen better days, too.
my tare button is starting to only work like every 5 clicks lol getting anoying but not bad for several years of almost daily mixing

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nice :) how do you like that scale? its about time to replace mine

I love this scale! A whole lot better then using syringes and cleaner too. Got the scale off Amazon AWS LB-501.

jazzman

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its so pretty lol. yum nothing like a fresh 500mls of GOC. seems to be about the average volume of GOC lovers hahaha.

I would just like to Thank You and for sharing this recipe with the VU community. Without Great people like you, who have took the time to experiment by trial and error to come up with a GREAT vape, we would never have the opportunity to vape an OUTSTANDING e-liquid. Also many Thanks for saving us a ton of money. To this ratchey old piece of shit, You sir, are Appreciated!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I would just like to Thank You and for sharing this recipe with the VU community. Without Great people like you, who have took the time to experiment by trial and error to come up with a GREAT vape, we would never have the opportunity to vape an OUTSTANDING e-liquid. Also many Thanks for saving us a ton of money. To this ratchey old piece of shit, You sir, are Appreciated!
man thanks that means a lot :)

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My sample of GOC (700 ml), thanks to @wllmc. I Love DIY game.
cb6d2e8306c3ca7497cf199ad1233cb0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
my tare button is starting to only work like every 5 clicks lol getting anoying but not bad for several years of almost daily mixing
Yep! Except mine is losing out on the power button. Sad, sad. It's not the batteries, just the button doesn't want to do it's job anymore. Not bad for nearly 4 years and a $14 purchase :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep! Except mine is losing out on the power button. Sad, sad. It's not the batteries, just the button doesn't want to do it's job anymore. Not bad for nearly 4 years and a $14 purchase :)

My ol' reliable scale from eBay is beginning to wear. I have electrical tape over the tare and power buttons that have cracked, but I think I'll order another one like it before I'll drag out the new LB-501 that I have on standby.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My current one is a pocket size made by Horizon. If I was home I'd link you, it lasted me a good while, but is battery operated. That hasn't been an issue for me, though. Came from amazon.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just make sure it is the LB-501 which has 0.01g resolution, that one looks like the wrong one. The link @Elites is the right scale
Its the right one (I think?)lol. The first review is from a guy making "vape juice". In the details it says its got 0.01g resolution.

No Amazon Prime for me unfortunately.

So with the AC adaptor connected it wont shut off? Ive read people have had them turn off leaving them kinda screwed in the middle of a mix.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have the LB-501 as well. 2+ years and going strong. For those new to mixing by weight, take a look at this thread: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/guide-to-mixing-by-weight.22891/

Another hint, don't mix with your ceiling fan on. You will see the measured weights fluctuate due to the breeze created by the fan...
Its the right one. The first review is from a guy making "vape juice". In the details it says its got 0.01g resolution.

So with the AC adaptor connected it wont shut off? Ive read people have had them turn off leaving them kinda screwed in the middle of a mix.
With the AC adapter connected it will not shut off.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have the LB-501 as well. 2+ years and going strong. For those new to mixing by weight, take a look at this thread: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/guide-to-mixing-by-weight.22891/

Another hint, don't mix with your ceiling fan on. You will see the measured weights fluctuate due to the breeze created by the fan...

With the AC adapter connected it will not shut off.
Awesome! I will read that and should be ready to change my mixing method..after I get a scale of course.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its the right one (I think?)lol. The first review is from a guy making "vape juice". In the details it says its got 0.01g resolution.

I never pay for Prime, seems like every year they offer me a free 1 month trial, I just do that....lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

the one you linked to on walmart had the lb501 model number in the details. I have a very cheap digi scale I got from amazon with a 3 second auto shut off and it has never shut off on me when mixing. I just get everything out and ready before I start and tare between each ingredient.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best one I have is for making ammo.... just don't go up to 120ml's it's for gun powder:( Got the one from Amazon and it works great for juice. If you are off by a hair it will not normally kill the mix.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yes, the LB 501 goes out to the hundreds. It will go off, but it takes a few minutes, so you'll have to be very distracted for it to happen. I write down everything right after I add it. A bit OCD perhaps, but I've been distracted and was able to pick up where I left off.

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
[QUOTE="bobnat, post: 1810811, member: 63536"It will go off, but it takes a few minut[/QUOTE]

It will shut off automatically if using battery power, but it won't shut off if using the included power cord.

jazzman

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, the LB-501 is the way to go if you want to use a scale for DIY, plus it comes with 2 calibration weight's. It's the best $26 i spent on making my own juice.

Doomsday Vaper

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Made a 60ml tester tonight with the omission of the coconut. Will that have a major effect on final outcome? Can't make myself do it with...the coconut flavor, smell, or even thinking about it is just about the most vile thing to me.:eek:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Made a 60ml tester tonight with the omission of the coconut. Will that have a major effect on final outcome? Can't make myself do it with...the coconut flavor, smell, or even thinking about it is just about the most vile thing to me.:eek:
lol I think it will be ok but you dont get a coconut flavor in this. its just there for fluff and mouth feel. its important dont get me wrong, wouldnt be GOC without it but if you hate coconut Id maybe just try it someday in a smaller sample size. Ive had one person ever tell me they smelled coconut in it and i was completely shocked ha, so you could very well point it out if its a flavor you just truly despise. let us know how you like it :)

Doomsday Vaper

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am vaping it now as a shake n vape...not bad at all. I can tell a bit of time in the cupboard will do wonders. I love custard vapes and I think it will be a keeper even with the omission. I normally mix 900ml batches but will give a 400ml or so a good long steep and see where we're at. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I finally have made this recipe with all the correct ingredients, and IMO this makes a huge difference. Just get ALL the correct flavorings- It's totally worth it! I am looking forward to making a huge batch as others have here. Y U M ! :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I finally have made this recipe with all the correct ingredients, and IMO this makes a huge difference. Just get ALL the correct flavorings- It's totally worth it! I am looking forward to making a huge batch as others have here. Y U M ! :)

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The other day, as I was making my latest bottle of this, I pulled out all the flavors and had them lined up on the table when hubby walked by and did a :eek: at how many bottles were out. He said, "WOW, that's a lot of flavors!" and I said, "And worth every one of them!" LOL! His favorite juice has only 4 flavors in it, which is fine by me because I'm the juice chef in the family, but GOC is SO worth all the extra effort. The next time I order flavors, I'm getting bigger bottles of everything, so I can make up a big bottle of ready-made concentrate. As often as I make this, it would make it a snap to whip up a new batch that way. :)

@wllmc I know it must give you a pang every time someone says they've mixed up more of this, or posts pictures of their beautiful amber creation, so I just want to say again how much I appreciate you sharing this. Fuck the FDA, you could have been a millionaire off this one juice. :hug:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hahahahha i'm the same way. I won't even let my gf wear coconut lotion. I can't stand the stuff. With that said, you won't taste any coconut in this recipe. Go ahead and throw it in there!

obviously not my recipe but my guess is the coconut adds a creamy, milkyness to it. along with some sweetness.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
The other day, as I was making my latest bottle of this, I pulled out all the flavors and had them lined up on the table when hubby walked by and did a :eek: at how many bottles were out. He said, "WOW, that's a lot of flavors!" and I said, "And worth every one of them!" LOL! His favorite juice has only 4 flavors in it, which is fine by me because I'm the juice chef in the family, but GOC is SO worth all the extra effort. The next time I order flavors, I'm getting bigger bottles of everything, so I can make up a big bottle of ready-made concentrate. As often as I make this, it would make it a snap to whip up a new batch that way. :)

@wllmc I know it must give you a pang every time someone says they've mixed up more of this, or posts pictures of their beautiful amber creation, so I just want to say again how much I appreciate you sharing this. Fuck the FDA, you could have been a millionaire off this one juice. :hug:
haha thanks, it took many years and hundreds of variations to get here and your right fuck the FDA I dont want anything to do with mixing anymore, maybe someday when the dust settles but helping people DIY was always the focus and now Im taking money from the man in a different way by sharing this lol.

VU Sponsors