VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I do the same.

I plugged in a few of the predominant flavors there and looks like they only use a 1:1 ratio though I know some of these flavors have a bit more gravity to them as they are alreagy loaded into my calculator, just want to be as accurate as possible as I'll be mixing this as a single flavor to use at 13.8%, LOL.
When it was sold as a concentrate, the recommended starting percentage was 14%, I imagine to just "round it off." You'd never notice that extra .2% either way. ;)
also the answer :) 14 just sounded better than 13.8 and being a concentrate you could really use it at whatever % you wish but I always thought it tasted best at the 13.8-14% when I mix straight off the calculator its 13.8 as written and if I have a bottle of concentrate mixed up I just use 14

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you dont want to do the research, as a juxtaposition here is my GOC 50ml using 1.0362 as SG for all flavors....it comes very close to actual as posted by gopher_byrd .
7a47b1eb7fef12b8451d8e06e4df7572.jpg

Sent from my shoe phone using TapaToe 2
I didn't need to research. All I had to do is enter in the recipe and ELR did all the work... ELRs flavor database has the SG for most flavors where the manufacturer has listed the SG. Newer flavors take a while to wander in.

On ejuicemeup I just use 1:1 as I'm a lazy bastard...:giggle:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
here is the original recipe, I called it King Custard that day and didnt name it Game Over until I took the first puff off it and I looked at Mama J and said Fkn Game Over. haha but I kept the recipe name King in my calculator all this time.
Capture.PNG

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
here is the original recipe, I called it King Custard that day and didnt name it Game Over until I took the first puff off it and I looked at Mama J and said Fkn Game Over. haha but I kept the recipe name King in my calculator all this time.
View attachment 102946
Hahaha....good one, Will.....:giggle:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 102946
A piece of DIY history...and look, it's almost having a birthday! :D

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see also the OG is max VG. That's pretty thick stuff. I've honed in on 70% VG with 1% H2O. It's still thick enough to drip and flows well through tanks. The water helps wicking/longevity and drops the boiling point which is a potential further health benefit. Also the steam seems to make it even fluffier. I do 0.24% nic as my every day/use blend, almost all I vape anymore. Happy Birthday yumminess!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@wllmc Thanks so much for your generous contribution to our beloved community. I really like this GOC so 1 litter always steep View attachment 103797
Love the picture in the jar. Looks proabition style.

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
If there is a better use for an empty 1000ml nicotine bottle then making a 1000ml batch of Game Over Custard, I haven't heard of it yet.
Now if only I could find a drip tip to fit it.

View attachment 105206
great idea! that might keeps others out of your stash by disguising it hahaha

TH3JUICEMAN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
First, thanks for the recipe!

This was my first DIY juice. I am having a slight problem.

I mixed two batches up 70/30 vg/pg and 3mg.

One batch I did add 2% TFA Hazelnut (for the wife).

Anyways, mine has a pretty damn good throat hit, while hers is buttery smooth.

It’s not the nic, as I added it to some 0mg juice and didn’t get the throat hit.

It steeped for 2 weeks as well (both batches).

She’s vaping out of a baby beast, I’m vaping on an IJoy exo RTA.

Any ideas?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
TH3JUICEMAN....Not sure why one would be harsh, but 2 weeks isn't enough steeping time for my liking........hurts like hell watching em, but mine will sit for 6 weeks....
Me too.....6 weeks minimum. I’ve got one right now mixed on 1/22/18. Haven’t touched it....yet.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TH3JUICEMAN....Not sure why one would be harsh, but 2 weeks isn't enough steeping time for my liking........hurts like hell watching em, but mine will sit for 6 weeks....

Me too.....6 weeks minimum. I’ve got one right now mixed on 1/22/18. Haven’t touched it....yet.

I am vaping juice made back in November. The next untouched batches were made mid January. The GOC adaptation I mixed was made on 17Feb2018. I may finally get around to vaping that by May or June. :D

TH3JUICEMAN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the feedback y’all. I’ve put it back on the shelf. I’ll mix up a couple hundred mls then and let it sit.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the feedback y’all. I’ve put it back on the shelf. I’ll mix up a couple hundred mls then and let it sit.
If you have other/duplicate tanks you might want to try each of the juices you made in other tanks or maybe try adding a little of that hazelnut to the batch with the extra throat hit?

It is always best to mix extra/more so you have plenty steeping IME. I have gotten to the point that I don't even bother with testers of new recipes. I just mix 200 - 400 ml (in 100ml batches of each recipe) each session (every 2 - 4 weeks) to be sure I have way more steeping than I can vape. I would rather have to try to fix, or dump down the drain, a $2/100ml bottle of something I don't like than end up running out of things I do like.

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
First, thanks for the recipe!

This was my first DIY juice. I am having a slight problem.

I mixed two batches up 70/30 vg/pg and 3mg.

One batch I did add 2% TFA Hazelnut (for the wife).

Anyways, mine has a pretty damn good throat hit, while hers is buttery smooth.

It’s not the nic, as I added it to some 0mg juice and didn’t get the throat hit.

It steeped for 2 weeks as well (both batches).

She’s vaping out of a baby beast, I’m vaping on an IJoy exo RTA.

Any ideas?
Maybe the hazelnut? It could be the tanks, but I’m guessing the hazelnut might have smoothed things out a bit. The only way to rule out the tanks is to put both(separately) in the same tank and go from there.....wastes coils/cotton but.....

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@Roundhouse says I can't come back to work without bringing some more GOC in.... 500 mls of concentrate should make enough juice for a couple months of employment :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

d015b48b4f5491de5741225c2c4a0476.jpg

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
OK so since I joined VU, I have been eye balling this one and never got around to getting the other needed flavors-I knew I wanted to make this without any subs so I waited longer than I really wanted... But, I finally put in an order with BCF for this pack and some other items.

I have liked custard vapes for years and have tried everyone I could get my hands on.

So today I finally mixed up 60mls accurate to the 100th of a gram :)

New coil, new cotton, full battery and sampling this. Already wishing I made more than 60mls.

@wllmc Thank you, thank you for sharing this and giving back to the community and not keeping this to yourself.

Its not one of the best custards I have had. It is the best custard vape I have had.

So yeah GOC, I will be putting that shit on everything! Serious kudos to you again-this is awesome!

Maybe you can help get Nic (salts) on with BCF-would love to have a true one-stop shop ;)

20180315_185119.jpg

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
OK so since I joined VU, I have been eye balling this one and never got around to getting the other needed flavors-I knew I wanted to make this without any subs so I waited longer than I really wanted... But, I finally put in an order with BCF for this pack and some other items.

I have liked custard vapes for years and have tried everyone I could get my hands on.

So today I finally mixed up 60mls accurate to the 100th of a gram :)

New coil, new cotton, full battery and sampling this. Already wishing I made more than 60mls.

@wllmc Thank you, thank you for sharing this and giving back to the community and not keeping this to yourself.

Its not one of the best custards I have had. It is the best custard vape I have had.

So yeah GOC, I will be putting that shit on everything! Serious kudos to you again-this is awesome!

Maybe you can help get Nic (salts) on with BCF-would love to have a true one-stop shop ;)

20180315_185119.jpg
Nice! I'm glad you like it and thanks for the comment. Im a custard junkie.Today I was vaping S.C.black mile and GOC.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
OK so with so many BCF fans in the DIY section and so many comments on GOC.

I have to ask an odd question... Why are more people not spending like 2 minutes (if that) to post a five star review on the BCF community pack section for this?

The site should really have one section for both the pick and choose for full recipe with just a drop down and you select what you want, but anyhow...

I will make it easy for you just click on both of the links below and give this an awesome review. I mean really its the least we all could do.

(pick and choose)
https://www.bullcityflavors.com/game-over-custard-mama-js-pick-andgame-over-custard-mama-js-choose/

(full recipe)
https://www.bullcityflavors.com/game-over-custard-by-mama-js-discounted-full-recipe/

GOC.jpg

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Unfortunately North Carolina has a really nasty tax law that would make their costs super high. Also, I think not selling nic is part of their strategy to stay in business after the FDA rules come into effect. @Roundhouse am I correct in my thoughts?

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately North Carolina has a really nasty tax law that would make their costs super high. Also, I think not selling nic is part of their strategy to stay in business after the FDA rules come into effect. @Roundhouse am I correct in my thoughts?
@gopher_byrd Correct, NC imposed a ridiculous $0.05/ml tax back in 2015 so we stopped selling nic once that went into effect. And yeah, we only sell flavoring now which has many uses, it's not up to us how it gets used. Time will tell how our government chooses to regulate or destroy life saving, harm reducing alternatives, our goal is to be able to continue to provide our customers with the products they want at a fair and unencumbered price for years to come.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@gopher_byrd Correct, NC imposed a ridiculous $0.05/ml tax back in 2015 so we stopped selling nic once that went into effect. And yeah, we only sell flavoring now which has many uses, it's not up to us how it gets used. Time will tell how our government chooses to regulate or destroy life saving, harm reducing alternatives, our goal is to be able to continue to provide our customers with the products they want at a fair and unencumbered price for years to come.
And since I live in NC, the above is why I don't buy nicotine or premade liquids containing nicotine from vendors that are based in NC.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I have been lurking around on this one tire kicking for a while. This thread is actually why I ultimately signed up on VU, so just ordered all the raw materials and looking forward to seeing what all the GOC fuss is about. Pretty pumped.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Thank you @wllmc for the GOC recipe. Right after making it smells and taste awesome. Looking forward coming back to it after a week or so of steeping. I was worried the 100% VG would make it too sweet but it is great.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thank you @wllmc for the GOC recipe. Right after making it smells and taste awesome. Looking forward coming back to it after a week or so of steeping. I was worried the 100% VG would make it too sweet but it is great.
:) Glad you like it. I do max VG aslo for all my recipes.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
:) Glad you like it. I do max VG aslo for all my recipes.

After a week the marshmallow is starting to pop out a little and sweeten up the custard a little, the vanilla is also getting mellow and starting to shine. Going to let it rest for another week or so.

Kndabutch3801

Member For 4 Years
so, I mixed up some folowed recipe exactly is it supposed to be dark not super dark but give me an example of the color it's supposed to be.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
so, I mixed up some folowed recipe exactly is it supposed to be dark not super dark but give me an example of the color it's supposed to be.

Mine looks like pale honey.

Kndabutch3801

Member For 4 Years
mine is a bit darker because of the vanilla bourbon and Graham cracker. ? it's just darker than honey idk why

VU Sponsors