Become a Patron!

Mama J's Game Over Custard ....... the official thread by wllmc

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry for barging in but I just found this thread and, since I absolutely love custards, have decided to mix this up. The recipe is a concentrate right? So if I mix up 120mls of concentrate, at what percentage of concentrate is used to make a 60ml of liquid to vape. I apologize if this is a dumb question. I've never dealt with concentrates before. Thanks!

Hi, Lynn! The recipe is not a concentrate, but I've worked up the percentages for a concentrate if you want me to post them. The recipe as posted is to make the juice itself. I was making it so often, I did the conversions to make a large bottle of concentrate, so I could just add some of that to my base and be done in one shot. :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hi, Lynn! The recipe is not a concentrate, but I've worked up the percentages for a concentrate if you want me to post them. The recipe as posted is to make the juice itself. I was making it so often, I did the conversions to make a large bottle of concentrate, so I could just add some of that to my base and be done in one shot. :)
ELR has a tab that will do all that for you just plug in the recipe and save it then you can go in the options and its callef make concentrate or something like that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey girlie!! LTNS! How are things?

ELR has a tab that will do all that for you just plug in the recipe and save it then you can go in the options and its callef make concentrate or something like that

I use the calculator at ELR and didn't know it did that! Thanks!
LOL! Again, I made my brain hurt for nothing? So typical... I always do things the hard way! :confused:
No you don't! You is SMART!!

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No you don't! You is SMART!!

LOL! Some people would beg to differ with you! Let's put it this way... I *overthink* things sometimes. ;) I can't see the "easy" way because I'm so involved with trying to work things out the "hard" way. Gah, sometimes it's soooo frustrating. I wish I could be more like my cows. Eat, sleep, poop. They have such a wonderfully simple life! :p

But speaking of Game Over, my bottle is once again empty, so later today I will suck up 16.8ml of concentrate and squirt it in my 4 oz. bottle with PG, VG, and a touch of nic, and I'll be all set for the next week again. One day I'll have to make a pint of this (gotta order more flavors first!), so I can see what it tastes like at 2+ weeks old. It's never lasted that long for me! LOL!

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL! Some people would beg to differ with you! Let's put it this way... I *overthink* things sometimes. ;) I can't see the "easy" way because I'm so involved with trying to work things out the "hard" way. Gah, sometimes it's soooo frustrating. I wish I could be more like my cows. Eat, sleep, poop. They have such a wonderfully simple life! :p

But speaking of Game Over, my bottle is once again empty, so later today I will suck up 16.8ml of concentrate and squirt it in my 4 oz. bottle with PG, VG, and a touch of nic, and I'll be all set for the next week again. One day I'll have to make a pint of this (gotta order more flavors first!), so I can see what it tastes like at 2+ weeks old. It's never lasted that long for me! LOL!
That's how I want to mix it. 60mls of concentrate(yes I know this is a low number for most here) and then use that to mix up ready to use liquids with different other flavors(peach, strawberry etc)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well was really hoping to be mixing this yesterday or today, but USPS have decided they like the smell of my flavors, strange 3 days at the exact same time with the same message o_O:headbang:

QB6Cd5O.png

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well was really hoping to be mixing this yesterday or today, but USPS have decided they like the smell of my flavors, strange 3 days at the exact same time with the same message o_O:headbang:

QB6Cd5O.png

I think it's because it's "First Class" rather than Priority. Yeah, they give you a tracking number, but nothing ever gets entered except the pickup and the delivery. This happens to me every time I order something shipped First Class, so I don't even stress myself out checking on those anymore. I figure it will be in my mailbox when it gets there, and not a minute sooner. It's hard, I know, but it's the Post Office - they don't have to care. (You old farts like me will be reminded of the old Phone Company skit with Lily Tomlin... ;))

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think it's because it's "First Class" rather than Priority. Yeah, they give you a tracking number, but nothing ever gets entered except the pickup and the delivery. This happens to me every time I order something shipped First Class, so I don't even stress myself out checking on those anymore. I figure it will be in my mailbox when it gets there, and not a minute sooner. It's hard, I know, but it's the Post Office - they don't have to care. (You old farts like me will be reminded of the old Phone Company skit with Lily Tomlin... ;))

Yea now it's updated at my post office, so should get today to do some mixing this afternoon :)

Zugmaschine

Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah that's right. against my better judgment and my better half glaring me down Im going to go ahead and share it. I get asked about it a lot and Ive been holding out but I got to thinking how unfair for everyone that loves it as much as I do. plus I wanted the most famous Custard recipe on Vaping Underground ;) If you try this and like it please leave a comment. There are no substitutes and it must be mixed as written. any adjustments up or down and it will not be G.O.C. if you are not into vaping delicious custard ingredients take your bicycle helmet and knee pads across the street. shake it and vape it, its good steeped but it pops best fresh. It also tastes better if you buy the flavors from Bull City Flavors.

new at Bull City Flavors... communtiy packs !!!! get all the flavors for GOC and other great recipes by others in the mixing community without the mind numbing back and forth clicking! http://www.bullcityflavors.com/game-over-custard-by-mama-js/

2% FA vanilla bourbon
1% TFA brown sugar extra
2% Caps cake batter
0.3 % FA coconut
0.5% FA cookie
0.5% FW graham cracker
0.5% TFA graham cracker clear
1% FA marshmallow
4% Caps vanilla custard V1
2% TFA vanilla swirl

Edit... G.O.C. was labeled to be used at 14% and the above flavoring is 13.8% thats just because 14 sounded better than 13.8 . :)

Edit .... again... I am aware that this recipe is starting to be circulated and I appreciate those who have contacted me in regards to reposting and sharing variations . all I ask is that you please give credit back and a link back here if at all possible since this is the only place I hang out and please be respectful of the name we worked so hard to create. again this was my way of saying thank you for the great customers we had. enjoy everyone !!!!!

View attachment 82682
I have no Graham Cracker FW. Only CAP, RF, TPA and TPA clear.
Until i get the right Flavour i leave it out. Or with whitch one i substitut?
All the other Flavours i have.
Will not make so a big diffrence for now, or?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I have no Graham Cracker FW. Only CAP, TPA and TPA clear.
Until i get the right Flavour i leave it out. all the other Flavours i have.
Will not make so a big diffrence for now, or?
It will make a differece honestly but not so much it wont work. Id judt double the tfa garham and you will be fine :)

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It will make a differece honestly but not so much it wont work. Id judt double the tfa garham and you will be fine :)

What about the TPA Brown Sugar Extra? I have a very small amount of Brown Sugar Extra but a lot of the plain Brown Sugar? Just double it?

Zugmaschine

Member For 4 Years

Thanks wilmc.
When i get the one from FW i will make it exactly like the recipe.
Do yyou mean the i have to use double of that terrible dark Version of TPA Graham Cracker?
Or just to double the Clear-Version?
Sorry iam German, and understand not so well. :)

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thanks wilmc.
When i get the one from FW i will make it exactly like the recipe.
Do yyou mean the double of that terrible dark Version of TPA Graham Cracker?
I use the clear. Ive tried the DX and i just dont like that one. If you prefer just leave out the Fw for now obviously and leave the other the same. Only 0.5percent so its not going to be night and day difference just saying there is a small difference, id notice jusr because its been my ADV for so many years i notice everything about it lol

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
What about the TPA Brown Sugar Extra? I have a very small amount of Brown Sugar Extra but a lot of the plain Brown Sugar? Just double it?
Should be fine just when you re up supplies make sure to use the pick and choose recipe pack at BCF ;) dont have to get the full recipe with that option judt what you need :D

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got 2 60 mils bottles mixed up :D

The plan being, 1 getting a heat and breathe steep for a hour and then will try it, the other is going in the cupboard for a extended steep :)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm pretty sure TFA Brown Sugar and Brown Sugar Extra are the same, the names were changed to protect the innocent...:giggle: Use them in the same amounts. The DX Brown Sugar would be a different critter.

Zugmaschine

Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah that's right. against my better judgment and my better half glaring me down Im going to go ahead and share it. I get asked about it a lot and Ive been holding out but I got to thinking how unfair for everyone that loves it as much as I do. plus I wanted the most famous Custard recipe on Vaping Underground ;) If you try this and like it please leave a comment. There are no substitutes and it must be mixed as written. any adjustments up or down and it will not be G.O.C. if you are not into vaping delicious custard ingredients take your bicycle helmet and knee pads across the street. shake it and vape it, its good steeped but it pops best fresh. It also tastes better if you buy the flavors from Bull City Flavors.

new at Bull City Flavors... communtiy packs !!!! get all the flavors for GOC and other great recipes by others in the mixing community without the mind numbing back and forth clicking! http://www.bullcityflavors.com/game-over-custard-by-mama-js/

2% FA vanilla bourbon
1% TFA brown sugar extra
2% Caps cake batter
0.3 % FA coconut
0.5% FA cookie
0.5% FW graham cracker
0.5% TFA graham cracker clear
1% FA marshmallow
4% Caps vanilla custard V1
2% TFA vanilla swirl

Edit... G.O.C. was labeled to be used at 14% and the above flavoring is 13.8% thats just because 14 sounded better than 13.8 . :)

Edit .... again... I am aware that this recipe is starting to be circulated and I appreciate those who have contacted me in regards to reposting and sharing variations . all I ask is that you please give credit back and a link back here if at all possible since this is the only place I hang out and please be respectful of the name we worked so hard to create. again this was my way of saying thank you for the great customers we had. enjoy everyone !!!!!

View attachment 82682

Hi wllmc,
A important Queastion:
Here u wrote TPA Graham Cracker CLEAR!
By ELR you wrote TPA Graham Cracker.
So whitch one is the right now?

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should be fine just when you re up supplies make sure to use the pick and choose recipe pack at BCF ;) dont have to get the full recipe with that option judt what you need :D

Thanks! I actually had all the flavors I needed to make this which I why I didn’t order the recipe pack at BCF. It’s just when I went to pull the flavors I noticed that I only had a small amount of extra in a 10ml bottle but a 30ml of the plain brown sugar.

I'm pretty sure TFA Brown Sugar and Brown Sugar Extra are the same, the names were changed to protect the innocent...:giggle: Use them in the same amounts. The DX Brown Sugar would be a different critter.
That’s kinda what I was thinking too but since I’m usually wrong I thought I’d ask. :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hi wllmc,
A important Queastion:
Its clear... i dont share recipes on ELR..someone else may have but dont trust any wllmc recipe that doesnt come from vaping underground . only place to get my recipes is here...

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi wllmc,
A important Queastion:
TFA Graham Cracker Clear is the correct flavor to use. The first post in this thread is what you go by. What you found on ELR was not put in by @wllmc or @MamaJ. Other mixers just put in the recipe and chose the incorrect Graham Cracker when they put in the ingredients. When I put in other's recipes in ELR or ATF I keep them private. That should be everyone's standard practice.

Edit: I hit send the same time as @wllmc

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have no idea how this is when it had a long steep, but after a few hours of heat and air steeping, it is already very good, which I was wary with it being a custard vape and normally they need a good steep, glad I made 2 bottles, as am going to keep vaping this 1st bottle.

Thanks for the share @wllmc and making it so easy to order all the flavors needed :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Why this???
The Flavour taste everywhere the same, when they are from the same brand! Or not?
its a joke lol. plus I work there so ya know :p.... at the time of this origonal post I didnt but I guess thats the least they could do for giving them all my money for the past 4 years hahahaha

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
and now its time for dancing and drinking :D our 7th wedding anniversary woot woot!

In honor of your anniversary, I baked you both a cake!

100th.jpg
(Not to worry, the recipe says the finished cake freezes well. :bliss:)

Congrats!

Ron
---
"My aunt once said that the world would never find peace until men fell at their women’s feet and asked for forgiveness."-Jack Kerouac

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Think I need to get some bigger bottles, already over halfway through 1st 60 mil bottle I mixed at the weekend, which is a lot as I MTL and use 3 different setups during the day :)
Lol :D

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping a 60 ml bottle I made back in May and it is delicious. For those waiting to mix this up, wait no longer :) I have another 120 mls waiting once this bottle is done, which will be this afternoon.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Aye @Roundhouse check it out. Came out a little crooked so I'm going to need another sticker ;)

3e92cb4df652a27e87cf3ad35910ab43.jpg

In low light conditions....If you were hitchhiking home from work....or riding motorsickel...
I was thinking of the possible added safety you may enjoy if those stickers were the light reflective kind.
Similar to the tape outlining my saddlebags...

IMG_20171113_175321989.jpg

Just wondering....:idea:

Ron
---
"I spent my whole life trying not to be careless."-Don Corleone[/user]

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
In low light conditions....If you were hitchhiking home from work....or riding motorsickel...
I was thinking of the possible added safety you may enjoy if those stickers were the light reflective kind.
Similar to the tape outlining my saddlebags...

View attachment 96596

Just wondering....:idea:

Ron
---
"I spent my whole life trying not to be careless."-Don Corleone[/user]
nice!...I ride to and from every day in style. I do like the reflective idea though. safety first

ea3435ca170c78d18793cb1d5354ad3d.jpg

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
nice!...I ride to and from every day in style. I do like the reflective idea though. safety first

ea3435ca170c78d18793cb1d5354ad3d.jpg

I'm not so sure how the BCV sticker would play with the color of mine. :)
IMG_20171113_183703812.jpg
The beat up old reflected tape and sticker have kept me safe...so far. :rolleyes:

Ron
---
"I just usually go with my own taste. If I like something, and it happens to be against the law, well, then I might have a problem."- Hunter S. Thompson

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'm not so sure how the BCV sticker would play with the color of mine. :)
View attachment 96597
The beat up old reflected tape and sticker have kept me safe...so far. :rolleyes:

Ron
---
"I just usually go with my own taste. If I like something, and it happens to be against the law, well, then I might have a problem."- Hunter S. Thompson
internet high five! I like it Ron :)

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do like the reflective idea though. safety first

While I certainly agree with you, I'm thinking this reflective sticker idea should be pushed back. At least until next year.
The reflective stickers are costly and I certainly would not wish that expense to negatively impact possible BCV Employee Christmas Bonuses. :yes:

Ron
---
"I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful."- Marilyn Monroe

VU Sponsors