wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
its been a while since I have posted anything and was asked about this recipe today so here it is. It's pretty powerful at 6.5% so you may want to cut it back a bit if you like lighter flavors keeping in mind this was a "one-shot". It reminds me of Sonic Cherry Limeades just a blast of intense flavor. I didn't add sweeteners to my flavors but you could if you want more sweetness out of the cherry. Enjoy!

2.5% INW Cherry Concentrate (wisnia)
1.5% FA Cola
1% S.C. Lemon
1.5% FA Lime Tahity Cold Pressed

Last edited:

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its been a while since I have posted anything and was asked about this recipe today so here it is. It's pretty powerful at 6.5% so you may want to cut it back a bit if you like lighter flavors keeping in mind this was a "one-shot". It reminds me of Sonic Cherry Limeades just a blast of intense flavor. I didn't add sweeteners to my flavors but you could if you want more sweetness out of the cherry. Enjoy!

2.5% INW Cherry
1.5% FA Cola
1% S.C. Lemon
Thank you very much for sharing this Recipe. William you have a big heart and we really appreciate all the efforts you do for helping our vaping community. May God Bless you. Amen.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Kndabutch3801

Member For 4 Years
Thank you very much for sharing this Recipe. William you have a big heart and we really appreciate all the efforts you do for helping our vaping community. May God Bless you. Amen.

is the fa flavor art, flavor apprentice ?? I'm sorry I have flavor apprintace dont wanna mess it up. lol ty for sharing

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Hey Elites :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
is the fa flavor art, flavor apprentice ?? I'm sorry I have flavor apprintace dont wanna mess it up. lol ty for sharing

Flavor Art. It kinda gets swallowed up by the other flavors but it hangs around enough to give you a soda flavor effect without a lot of cola flavor.

Kndabutch3801

Member For 4 Years
Flavor Art. It kinda gets swallowed up by the other flavors but it hangs around enough to give you a soda flavor effect without a lot of cola flavor.
ty can u tell me the others the s.c I have 100s ot flavors not one for sure on this recipe..

Kndabutch3801

Member For 4 Years
I do have the angel cake by super concentrates and another one..but yea they are fairly new too my flavors I so appreciate that ..

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I do have the angel cake by super concentrates and another one..but yea they are fairly new too my flavors I so appreciate that ..

My wife really like the blueberry one I like when she asks for her blueberry flavor because its super easy just one flavor haha

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Me gonna try this with Inawera Shisha Lemon & Inawera Lime. (all I got right now in my 400 flavor arsenal) -I bet that it will kick ass. Thanks, Wllmc!:)

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was looking at the SC concentrates on the BCF website and came across one called 'Old Cherry'.

:eek:

Perhaps something got lost in translation but ...

:giggle:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My wife really like the blueberry one I like when she asks for her blueberry flavor because its super easy just one flavor haha
I forgot I have that one. I really should try some out soon. I have a few others but I think blueberry and Red Bull were my firsts.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I forgot I have that one. I really should try some out soon. I have a few others but I think blueberry and Red Bull were my firsts.
I havent tried the red bull yet how does that one compare to other red bull type flavors?

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I havent tried the red bull yet how does that one compare to other red bull type flavors?

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.
I remember it being good :D. I ran out quite a while ago. I think I liked Hangsen the most out of all the ones I tried. When I started mixing I wanted to try them all. I still have some TFA energy whatever....I could mix it with SC Blueberry and see how it goes.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

2.5% INW Cherry Concentrate (wisnia)
1.5% FA Cola
1% S.C. Lemon
Oh sure, I finally have all the flavors for Mama J's GOC and you post a new one...LOL....My latest BCF order arrived Monday w/ the INW cherry conc. I don't have SC Lemon, will the SC Lemonade work? Btw Adams Apple Cookie is fantastic.

Kndabutch3801

Member For 4 Years
Oh sure, I finally have all the flavors for Mama J's GOC and you post a new one...LOL....My latest BCF order arrived Monday w/ the INW cherry conc. I don't have SC Lemon, will the SC Lemonade work? Btw Adams Apple Cookie is fantastic.
where is Adam's apple?

Kndabutch3801

Member For 4 Years
I was pleasantly surprised by this recipe. it's really really good I've tried making a few cherry ish type flavors and the cherry always over powers everythung.. this one is really really good. needs nothing . ty wllmc..

VU Sponsors