Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
GRRRR I was going to place an order last night and the sale was gone! BOO, hopefully another one is coming up soon I really need some more of this juice in my life. This company has amazing flavors and great shipping time, and great responsive customer service! I would recommend anyone pick this collection up! Below are the flavors I have personally tried or currently use...

Sweet Tooth
The Splitz
The Zombie (one of my all time favorites)
Z-N251 (my ALL time favorite)
Are you sure you used code 2199 when you buy 2 120 mls. Working for me right now!

Flash Sale!! - Buy 2 120s for only $21.99! Coupon 2199

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
GRRRR I was going to place an order last night and the sale was gone! BOO, hopefully another one is coming up soon I really need some more of this juice in my life. This company has amazing flavors and great shipping time, and great responsive customer service! I would recommend anyone pick this collection up! Below are the flavors I have personally tried or currently use...

Sweet Tooth
The Splitz
The Zombie (one of my all time favorites)
Z-N251 (my ALL time favorite)
Hi, the sale is still going on! Right now, you can get 2 120s for $21.99 using coupon 2199 at checkout :)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
We want to do our part for the Louisiana flood victims. So, we're going to offer a sale starting Monday night, 10% of all revenue from 8/30 at 10pm until 9/3/12 at 11:59PM will go to American Red Cross to support there relief efforts. Stay tuned.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
MadCow Vapors is hosting a sale all week and we are going to donate 10% of all sales this week to Red Cross to help support the Louisiana Flood victims. Here's the details!

Coupon 2199 - 2 120ml bottles for $21.99!
Coupon 3199 - MadPack 3 120ml bottles for $31.99!
Coupon 4899 - Breathing Fog Pack 5 120ml bottles for $48.99!

Sale live now through 8/2/16 at 11:59PM. We will tally up the sales and post the final amount to be donated on 8/4/16. We will make the donation from MadCow Vapors and It's Valued Customers.

Last edited:

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
HUGE SALE THIS WEEKEND!! End summer with a bang! All 120ml's $9.99! 3 Packs $28.99 5 Packs $64.99 10 Packs $79.99! Starts 9/2/16!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Our Memorial Day Sale Is Live! :)

label_background__02764.jpg

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
[QUOTE
Sarcastic POS
Hahaha nice one
KIDD

VAPE IT

="MadCow Vapors, post: 1086464, member: 46541"]
attachment-1_1461179613__29168.png

www.MadCowVapors.com
Home Of The $14.99 120ml!

The Best Quality At The Best Price! - MAXVG and 60/40 Blends!

We offer a line of e-juice consisting of 12 perfected flavors. Each flavor is crafted, not manufactured. We spent allot of time with each flavor to ensure it's taste is out of this world. Each bottle is packed with delicious flavor, we're sure you'll find our juice is one of the best!

Every order ships USPS first class or priority mail absolutely free!
You can also check us out on Facebook

End summer with a bang! All 120ml's $9.99! 3 Packs $28.99 5 Packs $64.99 10 Packs $79.99! Ends 9/5/16.

• Happy Labor Day!! Let's Celebrate!
  • label_background__02764.jpg

• FIRST TIME SHOPPERS GET 10% OFF USING COUPON FIRSTMADCOW AT CHECKOUT

What we do:

MadCow Vapors is an independent company operating online in Crittenden, KY. We developed our line of e-Liquid on MAXVG, but we're now offering a 60/40 blend to better serve all of our customers. We take pride in our products, we use the best ingredients available, stand by our product and are always looking for ways to improve. Sure, the "name brands" are flashy, have allot of media attention and they seem to be "trusted", but just as any other market, big and flashy doesn't always mean better! We've stood in the competitions with vape testers, sampling our brand and even the larger ones, we won every time! Instead of investing money into flashy labels, catchy jingles and all that hype, we invested our time and money into creating truly unique and astounding flavors. Plus, we use the purest ingredients available to ensure a one of a kind vaping experience.

Ingredients:

MadCow Vapors uses 100% pure, Vegan, USP kosher Vegetable Glycerin and 100% pure USP polypropylene glycerol. Our flavors are concentrated food/candy flavors, never any alcohol extracts. Our nicotine is natural and blended with USP vegetable glycerin. We do not add any dyes or preservatives.

Work Environment:

MadCow Vapors e-Liquid is made in a sanitary, controlled room with HEPA filtration and specially designed procedures for cleaning to prevent any cross contamination and or contaminants during the making of our e-Liquid. We follow strict guidelines and even practice medical procedures for cleanliness/sterilization.

Steeping:

MadCow Vapors uses a specialized heat steeping process, we developed this process ourselves, and it is one of a kind. By heating the liquid to an exact temperature for an exact amount of time, cooling it and reheating it, all in specific intervals, we have created a process that does NOT affect the nicotine content and speeds the steeping process along. We do suggest an additional 3-5 days steep time and a 12 hour breathing period from the day you receive your order.

Shipping

Free shipping to anywhere in the USA. We ship every order within 24 hours, but try to get it out the door the same day. We ship via USPS Priority 2nd Day Mail or USPS First Class Mail (Dependent upon the order size). Get your juice faster!

Delivery time from the day you place your order, to the day it's on your door step is usually* just 3 days! *Shipping times may vary.[/QUOTE]
attachment-1_1461179613__29168.png

www.MadCowVapors.com
Home Of The $14.99 120ml!

The Best Quality At The Best Price! - MAXVG and 60/40 Blends!

We offer a line of e-juice consisting of 12 perfected flavors. Each flavor is crafted, not manufactured. We spent allot of time with each flavor to ensure it's taste is out of this world. Each bottle is packed with delicious flavor, we're sure you'll find our juice is one of the best!

Every order ships USPS first class or priority mail absolutely free!
You can also check us out on Facebook

End summer with a bang! All 120ml's $9.99! 3 Packs $28.99 5 Packs $64.99 10 Packs $79.99! Ends 9/5/16.

• Happy Labor Day!! Let's Celebrate!
  • label_background__02764.jpg

• FIRST TIME SHOPPERS GET 10% OFF USING COUPON FIRSTMADCOW AT CHECKOUT

What we do:

MadCow Vapors is an independent company operating online in Crittenden, KY. We developed our line of e-Liquid on MAXVG, but we're now offering a 60/40 blend to better serve all of our customers. We take pride in our products, we use the best ingredients available, stand by our product and are always looking for ways to improve. Sure, the "name brands" are flashy, have allot of media attention and they seem to be "trusted", but just as any other market, big and flashy doesn't always mean better! We've stood in the competitions with vape testers, sampling our brand and even the larger ones, we won every time! Instead of investing money into flashy labels, catchy jingles and all that hype, we invested our time and money into creating truly unique and astounding flavors. Plus, we use the purest ingredients available to ensure a one of a kind vaping experience.

Ingredients:

MadCow Vapors uses 100% pure, Vegan, USP kosher Vegetable Glycerin and 100% pure USP polypropylene glycerol. Our flavors are concentrated food/candy flavors, never any alcohol extracts. Our nicotine is natural and blended with USP vegetable glycerin. We do not add any dyes or preservatives.

Work Environment:

MadCow Vapors e-Liquid is made in a sanitary, controlled room with HEPA filtration and specially designed procedures for cleaning to prevent any cross contamination and or contaminants during the making of our e-Liquid. We follow strict guidelines and even practice medical procedures for cleanliness/sterilization.

Steeping:

MadCow Vapors uses a specialized heat steeping process, we developed this process ourselves, and it is one of a kind. By heating the liquid to an exact temperature for an exact amount of time, cooling it and reheating it, all in specific intervals, we have created a process that does NOT affect the nicotine content and speeds the steeping process along. We do suggest an additional 3-5 days steep time and a 12 hour breathing period from the day you receive your order.

Shipping

Free shipping to anywhere in the USA. We ship every order within 24 hours, but try to get it out the door the same day. We ship via USPS Priority 2nd Day Mail or USPS First Class Mail (Dependent upon the order size). Get your juice faster!

Delivery time from the day you place your order, to the day it's on your door step is usually* just 3 days! *Shipping times may vary.

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just ordered my 10 for 79.99! That is the equivalent of getting 120 mg at 7.99, which is 30ml at$1.99, or 10 ml for .65 cents.

Do you know how insane that is??? AND THE QUALITY IS TOP NOTCH TOO!!

Unless you just love throwing away money, or you hate buying stuff online or want to support a local shop, their is absolutely no reason to get your liquid from anywhere else!

I love you Mad Cow, please never leave us, and please never change your pricing!

Heck, even when they sell 120 at their highest rate of $14.99 they are STILL blowing out all the others price wise.

Mech comes in 2nd at $6.50 for 30ML, they are the only ones that I know about even CLOSE. Even them tho 120 ml would be $24.

Just amazing is what MadCow offers us! I am very grateful! THANK YOU MAD COW!

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh, and about flavors, they are all pretty good, but i really like their Muchkin and Fire(whatever its called) flavor.

Matter of fact, might as well load up! I have decided, I am going back and gonna order ANOTHER 10 to take advantage of the labor day deal! Thanks MadCow!

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BTW, what I do is keep a bunch of 30ml bottles on hand to use with them to make a better carry size :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, and about flavors, they are all pretty good, but i really like their Muchkin and Fire(whatever its called) flavor.

Matter of fact, might as well load up! I have decided, I am going back and gonna order ANOTHER 10 to take advantage of the labor day deal! Thanks MadCow!

MADCOW HOARDER

VAPE ON

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
evening coupon code FIRSTMADCOW not working...?
says: The coupon code you entered has been disabled so it can't be used.

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BTW, i thought it was crazy getting another 10, having a total of 20 bottles!

Like, i said, CRAZY!

CRAZY FOR THAT PRICE THAT IS, So I went ahead and got quantity of TWO of the 10 bottle pack specials, so I will now have 30 of the 120ML bottles of this nectar of the Gods....oops.....I mean cows.

Should be set for a while :)

Btw, along with no tax and free shipping the total was basically $240.

Now before i even figure this, the cheapest price per ML anywhere else I have found is about .15.

Figuring madcow now.....

I think we have a winner!

the bear is happy. Unreal.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
BTW, i thought it was crazy getting another 10, having a total of 20 bottles!

Like, i said, CRAZY!

CRAZY FOR THAT PRICE THAT IS, So I went ahead and got quantity of TWO of the 10 bottle pack specials, so I will now have 30 of the 120ML bottles of this nectar of the Gods....oops.....I mean cows.

Should be set for a while :)

Btw, along with no tax and free shipping the total was basically $240.

Now before i even figure this, the cheapest price per ML anywhere else I have found is about .15.

Figuring madcow now.....

I think we have a winner!

the bear is happy. Unreal.
Well, bear, you should defiantly be set for a while! Thank you for your support :) It's great to hear feedback from our customers.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
evening coupon code FIRSTMADCOW not working...?
says: The coupon code you entered has been disabled so it can't be used.
Sorry, during these large sales, we're selling at BOTTOM dollar, we can't go any lower, with the low price and free shipping, all coupons are disabled during the sale.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, during these large sales, we're selling at BOTTOM dollar, we can't go any lower, with the low price and free shipping, all coupons are disabled during the sale.
That. Makes sense. I went ahead and made my order at 9.99 shipped it just can't be beat. Hopefully what I bought Is a goodie. Thanks for the deal!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
That. Makes sense. I went ahead and made my order at 9.99 shipped it just can't be beat. Hopefully what I bought Is a goodie. Thanks for the deal!

Thanks for understanding! What did you order if you don't mind me asking?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Zombie v2 is awesome I went true a 120ml in 3 days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Man I got a zamplebox box with 6 bottles and finished them all in 3 days. I need to really stock up I got nothing right now but a little bottle and vg, buying local Is very expencive!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Take 20% Off Using Coupon VUSALE All Week!

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Broke down before the sale ended and ordered a bottle of the ZN51. I think it will be yummy too. Some users say it taste like a bowl of trix some say fruity loops. I prefer the fruitloops. We shall see. Juices arrive Friday.

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Broke down before the sale ended and ordered a bottle of the ZN51. I think it will be yummy too. Some users say it taste like a bowl of trix some say fruity loops. I prefer the fruitloops. We shall see. Juices arrive Friday.

I have that one to lol is really good buy with confidence man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

To me, it's like Fruit Loops, one of my employees says trix. Honestly, I've never really notices the difference in the actual cereal though. It's a VERY good flavor none the less!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Definitely get more of a Trix flavor personally. But it's the bomb!
I still can't differ the difference between the 2 cereals lol. One things for sure, it's a good bowl of cereal in a vape :)

I heard on reddit that people get rewarded by writing good reviews of your products, just wondering if someone could give me an actual honest review.. it seemed that the people on reddit didnt have the same opinions as the people in this thread. Regardless still excited to get my Z-N51 just want to know what to expect

But, it seems that this is by far the most affordable ejuice on the market so whatever the outcome is, cant really complain at all. I'll give my review when my juice arrives

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I heard on reddit that people get rewarded by writing good reviews of your products, just wondering if someone could give me an actual honest review.. it seemed that the people on reddit didnt have the same opinions as the people in this thread. Regardless still excited to get my Z-N51 just want to know what to expect
We do not offer a reward for reviews. We did at one point a long time ago, but it was only for honest reviews, not good ones. And the Reddit reviews were old, I have seen some, they were from our older line, we have come along way since then. I hope you enjoy the juice, and anything you read in here is accurate and true, we do not ask for bluffed reviews.

Thats the other factor I was gonna take into account, those reviews were from months ago, and it seemed like one person was spamming all of the threads. Excited to get my juice, thanks for the response!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Thats the other factor I was gonna take into account, those reviews were from months ago, and it seemed like one person was spamming all of the threads. Excited to get my juice, thanks for the response!
The guy that posted all that on Reddit about us was a long story. He begged us to ship it because he said his US friend had tried it and he really wanted it but he lived in India. So we gave in and shipped it. The day it was delivered he demanded a refund, stating that he didn't like the juice because it tasted like vegetable oil (which I contest, vegetable oil isn't even an ingredient) so I asked him to let them steep a few days and to try again. He orders a maxvg blend while using an ego tank, which would kill the flavor of any juice. He contacted again a few days later complaining wanting a refund on the used juice. I explained we couldn't. So he threatened us saying he would write negative reviews everywhere. He did too, he even posted some things on our Facebook page that were out of line, so we blocked him which led to him moving over to Reddit and a few other places.

I love our juice, it isn't the absolute best in the entire world, but it's very very good and at a very good price. To many people base reviews on their own taste preference and not the actual make up of the juice. I've always rated juice by the strength of the flavor, consistency with the flavors and if the flavor matches the profile NOT by the actual taste, as I may like one companies cotton candy but not another, just like in real life. I have tried yellow cake from Walmart and from meijers, I like walmarts more, but I won't put the other down, it's just made different, someone else may like it more than I do.

Moral of this story, we do our best to accommodate every customer, we take every review into account to better our juice. We keep markers on all negative comments to see what we can do to eliminate whatever problem they had. We don't want people to post fake reviews, we want real honest ones so we can do better as a business. This guy on Reddit did impact our crediditials a bit in the community, which "sucks" but it's okay, we did our best to help him and it wasn't enough. I just want everyone here to know that if you see these reviews by this man on Reddit, please try to not take it into account for our company as a whole.

Based on what people say on your site and the people in this forum, and by the way you respond and genuinely seem to care about your customers I believe you 100%. Especially the fact that you took the time out of your day to fully explain the reddit situation. Class Act MadCow! Unlike any other juice company I have ever dealt with. Cant wait to try your juice!!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Based on what people say on your site and the people in this forum, and by the way you respond and genuinely seem to care about your customers I believe you 100%. Especially the fact that you took the time out of your day to fully explain the reddit situation. Class Act MadCow! Unlike any other juice company I have ever dealt with. Cant wait to try your juice!!
Be sure to take a pic and let us know if you liked it! Again, always love to hear back from our customers. Take care!

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Not true lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The guy that posted all that on Reddit about us was a long story. He begged us to ship it because he said his US friend had tried it and he really wanted it but he lived in India. So we gave in and shipped it. The day it was delivered he demanded a refund, stating that he didn't like the juice because it tasted like vegetable oil (which I contest, vegetable oil isn't even an ingredient) so I asked him to let them steep a few days and to try again. He orders a maxvg blend while using an ego tank, which would kill the flavor of any juice. He contacted again a few days later complaining wanting a refund on the used juice. I explained we couldn't. So he threatened us saying he would write negative reviews everywhere. He did too, he even posted some things on our Facebook page that were out of line, so we blocked him which led to him moving over to Reddit and a few other places.

I love our juice, it isn't the absolute best in the entire world, but it's very very good and at a very good price. To many people base reviews on their own taste preference and not the actual make up of the juice. I've always rated juice by the strength of the flavor, consistency with the flavors and if the flavor matches the profile NOT by the actual taste, as I may like one companies cotton candy but not another, just like in real life. I have tried yellow cake from Walmart and from meijers, I like walmarts more, but I won't put the other down, it's just made different, someone else may like it more than I do.

Moral of this story, we do our best to accommodate every customer, we take every review into account to better our juice. We keep markers on all negative comments to see what we can do to eliminate whatever problem they had. We don't want people to post fake reviews, we want real honest ones so we can do better as a business. This guy on Reddit did impact our crediditials a bit in the community, which "sucks" but it's okay, we did our best to help him and it wasn't enough. I just want everyone here to know that if you see these reviews by this man on Reddit, please try to not take it into account for our company as a whole.
Yeah, your first sign of trouble should've been shipping a juice named MadCow to India. Lol. Big red flag.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

djsyanide

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I WISH they did cause I would be ALL OVER IT lol. Honestly though, I have tried a lot of different lines of juice from a lot of different companies (everything from top notch high dollar juice, down to basement made bug leg having sauce!) and Mad Cow has stuff that just seems to have amazing flavor, it's nice and thick, great clouds even on the 60/40 blend (actually want to put in a max vg order SOON), and the longer it sits the more amazing it gets, if you can wait that long!

I stand by them 100% and nothing about their service, deleivery, price, flavor, etc has let me down at ALL and I am not sponsered or endorsed by them at all.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I WISH they did cause I would be ALL OVER IT lol. Honestly though, I have tried a lot of different lines of juice from a lot of different companies (everything from top notch high dollar juice, down to basement made bug leg having sauce!) and Mad Cow has stuff that just seems to have amazing flavor, it's nice and thick, great clouds even on the 60/40 blend (actually want to put in a max vg order SOON), and the longer it sits the more amazing it gets, if you can wait that long!

I stand by them 100% and nothing about their service, deleivery, price, flavor, etc has let me down at ALL and I am not sponsered or endorsed by them at all.
"down to basement made bug leg having sauce!" That part scared me a bit Thank you though!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

"down to basement made bug leg having sauce!" That part scared me a bit Thank you though!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Sorry, not sure why it posted that 4 times.

VU Sponsors