Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
UPDATE:

Not to get everyone's hopes up, but we had a meeting with another attorney today, we may have found a way around all of this and might be able to remain in business! We haven't solidified all of the details yet, but we will keep you up to date.

If we were to remain in business, the prices of our product would go up. To share more information, we would from that point be required to ship all products via USPS Priority mail as well as add Adult Restricted Delivery which would mean someone 21 years of age or older would be required to sign for the package. The prices would be as followed:

Single 120ml: $18.99
MadPack: $44.99
Breathing Fog Pack $64.99
Apocalypse Pack $120

Shipping would be $5.95 for orders under $50 and free for orders over $50.00

Please let us know what you think. We are really working to stay open, but we're still afraid this price jump may deter your business. Please let us know your thoughts and opinions. Thank you!

Still good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AndiPants

Member For 3 Years
I'm in.

My favorite B&M brand, Teleos, is $.73 per ml. Your products, even at raised prices and shipping added is only $.21 per ml. $.15 for mad pack. $.11 for breathing fog and a staggering $.10 for apocalypse.

That's just math!

~~Andi~~

AdmiralTrey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Noooooooooo!!!!!!!! I basically haven't bought any other juice since discovering MadCow. It's by far the best juice for the price out there. A few months ago I converted a few of my friends over because once they tried some of my Z-Goo, Z-N51, Zombie, etc. they couldn't believe how affordable it all was.

I'd absolutely pay $18.99 a bottle if it means we can keep vaping MadCow juice. I just went to the site to try to buy a massive store to keep me going for a while and it looks like most/all is sold out... Is there any way to see which juice flavors/VG ratio/nic levels are still available or am I too late?

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Confused..store closing sale...post from april.. and still appears to be active and...not closed?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hello everyone,

I guess there's some confusion about what's going on. We sold out our current inventory. I believe there is a couple of bottles of H9 left and sweet tarty. The websites prices have been update to reflect what they will be if we were to remain open. We had to do this so when we meet with our attorney tomorrow he will be able to see everything and give us the documents we need to submit to MasterCard.

I also want to address, we have been receiving emails stating this MasterCard thing is just a hoax on our part. This is absolutely not true. A quick google search will pull this information up. I'll as well further explain why the price is increasing:

In order to comply with MasterCard, we have to pay a registration fee of $500, a yearly fee of $500, have legal council prepare documents pertaining to our website and be current regulations and he will need to resister our business with the FDA $1500. We have to add age verification $750 set up and $0.50 per transaction. We have to ship every order via USPS priority mail and include adult restricted delivery $11.95.

The reason we have to increase the price is fairly easy to understand, we went from paying only $2.60 per bottle for shipping, now it will cost $11.95 to ship a single bottle order. If you order a MadPack, $44.99 minus the shipping we will pay that leave the total at $32. For competitive reasons we won't discuss our cost per bottle, but I can say that at $32 for 3 bottles, we would make less than $2 profit per bottle.

I wanted to share this as for some reason, some people believe this is a hoax. I assure everyone, it is not. I truly wish it was at this point, but it's not.

Khanninnarh

Member For 3 Years
Got my shipment of MCVapors juice. Tested them without steeping cause I could not wait. Liking them I have to say.

@madcowvapors So I'm just wondering if you or vapershero is shipping out the 2 bottles that were missing from my order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Got my shipment of MCVapors juice. Tested them without steeping cause I could not wait. Liking them I have to say.

@madcowvapors So I'm just wondering if you or vapershero is shipping out the 2 bottles that were missing from my order.

We will be sending your replacement that was our error not theirs.

Budsmoon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Neither are mentioned there at all and they aren't found at vaporshero either. I even looked at the description of each juice they do still sell to see if maybe one would say "formally known as..." but...sadly no. I have googled them and even searched the way back machine w/ no results. I thought maybe someone here had tried them and could recall the flavor description.

I do thank you though. :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Neither are mentioned there at all and they aren't found at vaporshero either. I even looked at the description of each juice they do still sell to see if maybe one would say "formally known as..." but...sadly no. I have googled them and even searched the way back machine w/ no results. I thought maybe someone here had tried them and could recall the flavor description.

I do thank you though. :)
I just meant if you asked in that thread you might have a better chance of getting an answer. This thread has been dead for months.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Thank you...I will certainly give it a try. I appreciate your help. :)
Hi there! While the flavor is not being sold via our retailer, I'll be glad to give you the profile:

The splooge
120ml

11ml flavor west peanut butter
4ml TPA Graham cracker
3ml FA banana
1ml TPA cinnamon
1ml Capella sugar cookie
2ml TPA sweetener

Budsmoon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Hi there! While the flavor is not being sold via our retailer, I'll be glad to give you the profile:

The splooge
120ml

4ml TPA Graham cracker
3ml FA banana
1ml TPA cinnamon
1ml Capella sugar cookie
2ml TPA sweetener

It is so kind of you to share the recipe w/ us. :) I recently quit stinkies (last one in March) so I still have a hard time detecting certain flavors. Sometimes just the power of suggestion helps me taste flavors stronger. I tried the Splooge and liked it but just couldn't pinpoint what the unusual flavor was until now....peanut butter. Lol

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

The splooge
120ml

4ml TPA Graham cracker
3ml FA banana
1ml TPA cinnamon
1ml Capella sugar cookie
2ml TPA sweetener
Was this the one that Hank wanted made up?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's so awesome!!!
Now I wish I would have kept those.. lol

BAM crew

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Awww If you want a bottle of it that had belonged to Hank then I will send you one. :)
Oh no,I appreciate that but I can easily make it.

BAM crew

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It certainly was

BAM crew

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hello again everyone!

I am proud to announce the re-opening of www.MadCowVapors.com! We will be resuming online retail sales directly from our website. We’ve put forth serious effort to return to the vaping community, and we haven’t done so empty handed!

We have had a complete overhaul, from improved flavoring, more flavoring, better top-of-the-line bottles, waterproof vinyl labels and we will continue to offer super fast, FREE shipping!

We are hosting a pre-launch sale. A pre-order if you will to help test the website and ensure there are no “hiccups” on the site.

Take advantage now, by getting 2 X 120ml bottles for $19.99 shipped! Coupon: 120

Shipping date is expected to go out no later than 3/21/18.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
b8625ccf6556a87b3c50aa7c3911070b.jpg

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
The website is now live! We are accepting orders and will begin shipping Monday morning! Take advantage of the discount, 2 X 120ml $19.99 shipped! If you deduct what you would normally pay for shipping, that’s only $8 per 120ml! Coupon code 120

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Welcome back! I missed Kaptain Sperrow and The Zombie. Unfortunately, the cart states items can't be shipped to Indiana.

Originally we were not going to ship to Indiana, but I believe we still can, so give me a few and I’ll get that updated.

Things were kind of gray when you last sold juice to Hoosiers. The illegal, and unconstitutional, vape law has since been overturned. Thanks for taking the time to remedy the issue.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Things were kind of gray when you last sold juice to Hoosiers. The illegal, and unconstitutional, vape law has since been overturned.

Yeah, our attorney actually sat with us Friday going over all of the laws, what has changed etc. So as long as you verify your age on the website, it appears to be legal to ship to Indiana once again.

VU Sponsors