Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Oh, well curious what people think.
I love pumpkin coffee, pie, breads. So hopefully that one is on point! :)

Sent from a phone
We've sold a few this week, hopefully someone on here has bought it and can give you a review :)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
2 Days Left In The Sale! Don't Miss Out!

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 Days Left In The Sale! Don't Miss Out!
Boom!
Punkin pie on the way...while my cow brains is takin a breather
tumblr_mvevdjbxTV1sshk0co2_r1_400.gif

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
What is the difference in the bottles???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure what ya mean? They are still the same, 120ml LDPE plastic with childproof caps and long, thin tips.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Ohhh i don't know I read couple pages back you changed the bottles just asking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes, we received the wrong bottle size, instead of shipping them back, we just sold them at the same price as the 120s :)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Last Day Of The Sale! If You Haven't Got An Order In Yet, Do So Now And Save Some Money!
All Orders Are Being Processed As They Come In Today And Will Ship Out Tomorrow!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Limited Time Only, Until Supplies Last, Grab A Bottle Of Juicy! Bubble Gum For Only $8.00 Shipped! We Have 30 Bottles That Must Go!

kpac73

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Found this sale on reddit looked for reviews and info and found this. I am glad I read a bunch of this I am extremely happy about the prices and free shipping - the coupon code FIRSTMADCOW didnt work but after saving that much its ok its only $2.80 i can handle that!! I cant wait to try the flavors I ordered. I asked for a sample of some other flavors I would love to try them

Ordered - SWEET TOOTH, COW BRAINS, SWEET TARTY

Attachments

• z1.PNG
    z1.PNG
    8.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Found this sale on reddit looked for reviews and info and found this. I am glad I read a bunch of this I am extremely happy about the prices and free shipping - the coupon code FIRSTMADCOW didnt work but after saving that much its ok its only $2.80 i can handle that!! I cant wait to try the flavors I ordered. I asked for a sample of some other flavors I would love to try them

Ordered - SWEET TOOTH, COW BRAINS, SWEET TARTY
Hello :) the coupons are disabled until the sale is over. Glad to hear you made your first purchase, I'm sure you'll love it!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Limited Time Only, Until Supplies Last, Grab A Bottle Of Juicy! Bubble Gum For Only $8.00 Shipped! We Have 30 Bottles That Must Go!

Hi Mad Cow- I just placed an order for 3 120mls of the Juicy!Bubble Gum. I love candy sweet flavors, so I know I will love this flavor! Thank You for the great sales and eliquids!

ynotjelly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Received my order for the two new pumpkin flavors so far so good they are steeping away for a few more days
Pumpkin gets you in the mood that the holidays are comin

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Received my order for the two new pumpkin flavors so far so good they are steeping away for a few more days
Pumpkin gets you in the mood that the holidays are comin

Which one taste more like pumpkin?
I know they need to steep but they offer a milk shake pumpkin and pumpkin pie. I'm not a huge fan of milk ejuices

Sent from a phone

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

kpac73

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just recieved mine too I will wait the 3 to 7 days and let it do its 12 hours air and steep Thanks MadCow!!

ynotjelly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't taste milk in the shake juice

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I don't taste milk in the shake juice

Which one taste more like pumpkin?
I know they need to steep but they offer a milk shake pumpkin and pumpkin pie. I'm not a huge fan of milk ejuices

Sent from a phone
You won't get much milk in the shake, more of a creamy pumpkin with notes of vanilla ice cream. But for a strong pumpkin flavor, Pun'kin Pie Sauce is best.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
We'll be dropping a new flavor later today! This flavor was in the works in April and was added to our inventory before the deadline, so legally were allowed to release it :)

Sure to be our best flavor yet, Introducing Mellow - An incredibly flavorful cantaloupe vape with hints of juicy grapes and notes of our signature base! Probably one of the most sweet and delicious vapes we've ever tasted! Let this beautiful piece of art in a bottle cradle your taste buds!

ynotjelly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do we still need to order 40$ to buy the bubble gum at 8$

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Do we still need to order 40$ to buy the bubble gum at 8$

No, I'm not even sure where that information came from, you never needed to order $40 worth to get that flavor for $8, it's clactually only $8 because it was old stock and just needed to rid of it. It's pre-steeped and ready to vape!

ynotjelly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hopefully the new flavor will be available before the sale ends

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hopefully the new flavor will be available before the sale ends

It will be up here in a few moments, we hoped to have it up earlier, it's been a busy day, all hands on deck with order fulfillment :)

ynotjelly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's still not up hoping you get it on the menu before the sale ends MOOOOOO!!!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Last day of our sale! Don't miss out.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
This election got you down? Take 15% Off Today, That Should Help. - Coupon Y333

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Our Halloween Sale Prices Start Today For Our Vaping Underground customers!

R0lbv7.jpg

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Be sure to look at the bottom of our home page for exclusive flash deals. Until 9pm tonight, get a Breathing Fog Pack for only $39.99!

kpac73

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its been about a week and a half to 2 weeks since I got my 3 120's I did let them steep and the flavor did grow and get better and better from when I first got them and tried them I could finally start to pick the flavors out in the Sweet tooth and the Cow Brains, but the Sweet tarty was nailed from the get go boy it has a tarty exhale so be prepared haha I wish it was a tiny bit sweeter its how I like my juices but I am enjoying all three of them a lot! Ill be over to the site in a day or so leave my reviews there too MadCow thank you! Cow Brains is my favorite!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Its been about a week and a half to 2 weeks since I got my 3 120's I did let them steep and the flavor did grow and get better and better from when I first got them and tried them I could finally start to pick the flavors out in the Sweet tooth and the Cow Brains, but the Sweet tarty was nailed from the get go boy it has a tarty exhale so be prepared haha I wish it was a tiny bit sweeter its how I like my juices but I am enjoying all three of them a lot! Ill be over to the site in a day or so leave my reviews there too MadCow thank you! Cow Brains is my favorite!
Glad to hear it! Next up, try our mellow, it's very sweet and delicious :)

My partner and I just discovered you, your prices are pretty amazing. We love variety and went all in, ordered 10 different 120s :inlove:Can't wait to try 'em!

brandon555

Member For 3 Years
My partner and I just discovered you, your prices are pretty amazing. We love variety and went all in, ordered 10 different 120s :inlove:Can't wait to try 'em!

Nice!

Make sure you crack Z-Goo open last, lol... it's good but it's got an extremely long steep time. I read a few bad reviews saying it has a 'peppery' taste, but it just takes at least two weeks for that note to fade. Once it does it's like vaping a combo of yellow cake and sugar cookies :)

Last edited:
Nice!

Make sure you crack Z-Goo open last, lol... it's good but it's got an extremely long step time. I read a few bad reviews saying it has a 'peppery' taste, but it just takes 2-3 weeks for that note to fade. Once it does it's like vaping a combo of yellow cake and sugar cookies :)

Thanks for the tip! Never underestimate the power of steepage ;) Found that intense shaking, opening a bottle, letting it sit in warm water for 20 min and then putting it uncapped in a cool cabinet for a week while shaking the heck out of it every so often is ideal for most juice. Can be a bitch being patient when you wanna try that shit out already :wait:

AdmiralTrey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Aaahhh sadly my last breathing fog pack is winding down a day after the sale ended! These new flavors sound amazing; I'll have to try them all with my next pack!

VU Sponsors