Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What an idiot!!
Why would you use max vg in an EGO?!
The fuck is wrong with that dude...

VAPE ON

Last edited:

DanTe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Greetings to MadCow Vapors!
I'm interested in something or it can be even a proposition.

Do you have any plan, maybe, to expand your choices of juice with some, lets say, Simple Line of juices?

This is my personal experience:
I have ordered 5 of your 120ml juices...you can check with my nickname.
And they are all nice and interesting and I like them.
And of course I'll be your customer in future for sure, no doubt about it.
But, whats going on...
I always have few tanks filled with different juices and yours i like the most...but...at some point...flavor is too much.
What i mean by that...I just can't vape them, like, whole day.
Always have to "cut" with some simple flavor...like...Bananas and cream or Oranges and cream.

What am I trying to say here is that I would like to see some "simpler" flavor juices from you...like Bananas and cream or Oranges and cream...my favorite ones...on top with yours.

I mean, you already have ingredients...just divide,split them more ;)

I am saying this just because you are my number 1 company to buy juices from.
But after that...I have to start searching for some other ones with some, more, simple flavor.
I have to buy juice for vaping...so instead spending 50% of my money from you and 50% from somewhere else... maybe you can take it all! :)
You catch my drift.

I would really like to hear some other opinion from fellow vapers about you having some...Simple Line of juices...and i already gave you a name for it ;) :)

Thank you for good juices and good prices and keep up the good work!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Greetings to MadCow Vapors!
I'm interested in something or it can be even a proposition.

Do you have any plan, maybe, to expand your choices of juice with some, lets say, Simple Line of juices?

This is my personal experience:
I have ordered 5 of your 120ml juices...you can check with my nickname.
And they are all nice and interesting and I like them.
And of course I'll be your customer in future for sure, no doubt about it.
But, whats going on...
I always have few tanks filled with different juices and yours i like the most...but...at some point...flavor is too much.
What i mean by that...I just can't vape them, like, whole day.
Always have to "cut" with some simple flavor...like...Bananas and cream or Oranges and cream.

What am I trying to say here is that I would like to see some "simpler" flavor juices from you...like Bananas and cream or Oranges and cream...my favorite ones...on top with yours.

I mean, you already have ingredients...just divide,split them more ;)

I am saying this just because you are my number 1 company to buy juices from.
But after that...I have to start searching for some other ones with some, more, simple flavor.
I have to buy juice for vaping...so instead spending 50% of my money from you and 50% from somewhere else... maybe you can take it all! :)
You catch my drift.

I would really like to hear some other opinion from fellow vapers about you having some...Simple Line of juices...and i already gave you a name for it ;) :)

Thank you for good juices and good prices and keep up the good work!
We actually did offer that in the past, but it just did not sell. We have a ton of basic flavors, but we might of had 1-2 orders a month for it, and it basically just took up space on the site :( I'd love to give it a shot again, but our good friends over at the FDA have made it to where us vendors are no longer allowed to add new flavors to the market without the research.

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just another reason MadCow is the place to go! THANKS AGAIN!
wYC8O8iRFgcX2PyKscUS8hmLFmqLudY2rzFWVc9T-Uu8td5iY9JPmhgR56UvqLzIwZD4tWI13RebSVse25JHG1qaldZctaCIEs4Pa_ZHEVBEtuhyefIGYtNNEuqx1iBseAFnkSCMUC_MWThaKJv74ejjiaIsAy00oMFs7C26XzalBsjdwkawGDabjegdwiCksZZuACkw6GDLArUMsDPW_aeXgnA-O564NwXACALbaeI_GNQlmChl_7Cl1_skKaHu5m4CV-d0YuSN9SVuha3TVPpSGRM2vB3k9q4ikbZsULWnjH48EmhNCb2HoQZRT8qHsxKMGYhH310d5PhQ6XccVHtpfzfTX2cZ6cWX_UiEpnv5BRRSYpc1Mn5MXH5ZLimR5jSxHPpmCdUxjvLdgVWRtUdQXdjg9XC-6Z30tFCVfA6KnCUXOhZQZBb0-6xhjZEsc2oKmbdt59zzcgqTsoAxdarOn0fqq8WFLkReCi2sYo7cv4QjY1-hf0QimmAVSXVTvQZFWu6e55VU_m3MZq_L3bolWXnSxBnF4VVkFj6oPnu1BG3dLxqK1c-5rtX7U78KW0NFb7_rAZZllDJNSRTcKO6Yy-Ca7BBzmqsnSk_VWz5Wm3iR=w529-h938-no
6g88YYSON73rblo-6SCKnxxl0x53k65Y_1mlU-Sd5AnhX10BpH9eN84w_cpDdcaOjQvtakIuD65XZh3myXLVE0xlUivdDlp9GM1rl6MFI8LOQx8jw75o_0dQSBUSCbgKtvJCiXJltUyKdlkzTg7m-jnl4UkkiJLQKPEqAVl-mFUU-RkX7zWvFfquu7WdlvGqjLWihC1FotNJrgaekRmegoGsdNtk0gcyERTiPXcMusnjtPv3U1ICWLN2MsZj-y336eflK4wCjycHHa5NQbJyVVsnzjLLaPQ80IncjSY1GaWfq5p6PxbdbVGyUrdFTaB7MMA3RPKPMn_a_HiX2n6VxhGUTWMYOBsDGirfErK2_y-TQMLk4FT91_LCnyCtglEu8f2qpIFO-Y2sJfHxsag1et8Y3DJL9pit7bGtOKnMeyMmnHOQG1_uhT1DW4Ief3BPdmRkvpk9rZPzoIbXJUpBhEcAOxKdz2EKMOiJLK8mccPJ1e32V1n6Ae_-F-gc4eU8tzuWi_E8jga4Ja5d384OISNowPo9JsXDB2Oqbx-P03qr3gsrfEqc8gawVBE5Sgnu-cz_TfY7JTSXi34QAvCmNbt6C-6BdSNZXLr_X_DDMo-teZwR=w531-h942-no

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ZN51 is tasting good!
Can't pin point what I taste yet still adjust Temps to see what I get I have tasted a bit of cherry on inhaling but it's not strong cherry and I taste some sort of cream on the exhale.

Need give me taste buds a rest for a few hours maybe eat some Wasabi and ginger see if that'll speed up my palate

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Spend $29.99 or more and get free upgraded Priotiry Mail Shipping! Coupon FASTSHIP

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
No sales this weekend????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually yes :) there will be one starting at 10pm est tonight. We were a little late this weekend because we were doing some server work so the site has been up and down since Friday. We'll have it done in a few hours, new look and feel coming to the site :)

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Actually yes :) there will be one starting at 10pm est tonight. We were a little late this weekend because we were doing some server work so the site has been up and down since Friday. We'll have it done in a few hours, new look and feel coming to the site :)

Yes thanks I'll place my order tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Grab two 120ml bottles for only $19.99 shipped!! Ends 9/19/16! - Coupon 2FOR20

djsyanide

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You guys would have this sale before my payday lol... still going to bite the bullet and get some bottles though!

djsyanide

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The zombie is my favorite I order the splits this time , but couple of my coworkers try different ones I they love it so buy with confidence

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I love Zombie a lot (personally I don't pick up any cherry from it)
The Splitz is really good too! (Tastes exactly like a banana split)

I think I'm going to do Sunset Trip and Cow Brains this time.

djsyanide

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Order placed!

Grabbed Sunset Trip and Cow Brains! Both flavors I have not tried yet, can't wait to check them out!

Stedke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can't remember who, but someone bought the juice and said they were going to say how it was, and I didn't see them saying how the juice was, I'm curious as to the quality and taste of it for 14.99. I'm very interested in this

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love Zombie a lot (personally I don't pick up any cherry from it)
The Splitz is really good too! (Tastes exactly like a banana split)

I think I'm going to do Sunset Trip and Cow Brains this time.

I like the Cow Brains. It's prolly my second favorite from them

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys should offer cow brains an option for cooling agent or light menthol of some sort for a unique taste!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V

djsyanide

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sad day today! I was supposed to receive my package from MCV...

The USPS tracking shows "Delivered to/in Mailbox" but alas, nothing in my mailbox :(

Not sure what I can do now as the Postal Service says they delivered it, it is a locked mailbox that requires a key to open it so no one walked off with it...

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

The USPS tracking shows "Delivered to/in Mailbox" but alas, nothing in my mailbox :(

Not sure what I can do now as the Postal Service says they delivered it, it is a locked mailbox that requires a key to open it so no one walked off with it...
Use our contact page to send us an email and we'll try to figure out what happened.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sometimes new, or just lazy postmen will scan package and deliver next day. You might get it tmrw. I've had this happen many many times!

Sent from my SM-G900V

djsyanide

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sometimes new, or just lazy postmen will scan package and deliver next day. You might get it tmrw. I've had this happen many many times!

Sent from my SM-G900V

Definitely hope that is the case! I have never once had any issues at all with packages from USPS or UPS/Fed Ex so it definitely threw me for a loop.

djsyanide

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So pretty good juice then?

It is excellent! I've praised them on the thread earlier, but they're worth it completely. Fast shipping, fast customer service responses, great taste, awesome flavor combos, overall excellent experience top to bottom. Below are the flavors I have personally vaped...

Sweet Tooth
The Splitz
The Zombie (V2)
Z-N51

Currently waiting on Cow Brains and Sunset Trip

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So , saw the deal and ready to drop another order , but the pricing is not showing up on the site is there a code for the 9/23-9/26 sale ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Stedke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is excellent! I've praised them on the thread earlier, but they're worth it completely. Fast shipping, fast customer service responses, great taste, awesome flavor combos, overall excellent experience top to bottom. Below are the flavors I have personally vaped...

Sweet Tooth
The Splitz
The Zombie (V2)
Z-N51

Thanks man!!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Sweet Tooth
The Splitz
The Zombie (V2)
Z-N51

I like Sweet Tooth and Devils Drip ( is my fave)- the Z Goo is pretty good too taste like a vanilla sugar cookie to me!
I will probably try Munchkin next. I do not like cherry flavors so I have shied away from the juices that have that flavor.

djsyanide

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like Sweet Tooth and Devils Drip ( is my fave)- the Z Goo is pretty good too taste like a vanilla sugar cookie to me!
I will probably try Munchkin next. I do not like cherry flavors so I have shied away from the juices that have that flavor.

I really want Munchkin but I have two different Strawberry and Cream (Custard) flavors that I'm trying to get through (rid of lol) first. Everything so far from MadCow has been far better than the other companies I go to for 120ml bottles. I might pick up some Munchkin when the 10 dollar sale goes live tonight

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Sorry for the late update everyone! We switched hosting providers and it seemed to mess some things up. We're good now and the SALE IS LIVE!

$9.99 - 120ml
$28.99 - MadPack 3X 120ml (360ml total)
$47.99 - Breathing Fog 5X 120ml (600ml Total)
$64.99 - Hurd Pack 7X 120ml (840ml Total)
$89.99 - Flash Pack 10X 120ml (1,200ml Total)

Sale Ends 9/25/2016 At 11:59PM est.

All Coupon Have Been DISABLED Until The End Of The Sale.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
We're about to put up a Doomsday pack ;)

50X 120ml bottles (6,000ml Total)... Lowest Price Available To The Public Or Retail... $375.00!!! That's $7.50 per 120ml. You'll also get a resale certificate (In case you don't want to be prepared)

Also The Jug-er-Juice
1 Gallon Of E-Juice (3,840ml Total)... $224.99!!!

djsyanide

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Order placed!

Sweet Tarty / Munchkin / Sweet Tooth

Tried or will be trying just about all of the flavors now except the Fireball one (ew Cinnamon lol) and Z-Goo (not a HUGE cake fan)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Order placed!

Sweet Tarty / Munchkin / Sweet Tooth

Tried or will be trying just about all of the flavors now except the Fireball one (ew Cinnamon lol) and Z-Goo (not a HUGE cake fan)
Oh man the Devils Drip ( cinnamon Fireball) like the candy- but not hot, is my favorite one!
Mad Cow is the only company that makes this one the way I like it, and at their prices I have a good stock of it now!
Sweet Tarty is another I haven't tried yet, let me know how you like it! I like more of the candy flavors too!

VU Sponsors