Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Well it took a while, but my Devils Drip and Sweet Tooth finally arrived. Smell so yummy,Shake,shake,shake,open the tops to breath for a bit and now in my cabinet to steep.Can hardly wait to try them! I am going to give a few more days of shaking and steeping! Hopefully Mad Cow will be my new supplier, sure can't beat the price
! Hopefully they will have enough Devils Drip and Sweet Tooth when I reorder and I wanted to try Z-Goo too. Maybe a Breathing Fog set for my next order?

BigLiquid530

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad to hear it! I think you're the first person (other than testers) that have gave a review on the flavor. Thanks!
It really is amazing. It almost gives me a taste of Golden Oreo. I can honestly say that in my rotation this is a top 5. Even right out of the mail it was super smooth, and it's not the Max VG version so you would expect it to be a little harsh, but nope. With the Z-Goo and the Sparrow this has automatically cut 2 other juice companies out of my rotation for ADV. Seriously top notch juice. So good I'm ordering 2 more bottles this weekend. Great juice, great customer service, what the fuck else do you want! Oh and great price!!!!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Well it took a while, but my Devils Drip and Sweet Tooth finally arrived. Smell so yummy,Shake,shake,shake,open the tops to breath for a bit and now in my cabinet to steep.Can hardly wait to try them! I am going to give a few more days of shaking and steeping! Hopefully Mad Cow will be my new supplier, sure can't beat the price
! Hopefully they will have enough Devils Drip and Sweet Tooth when I reorder and I wanted to try Z-Goo too. Maybe a Breathing Fog set for my next order?
Z-Goo Should be back in stock on Monday :) and the rest of the flavors are always in stock :)

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just bought 'Z-N51 | 120ml' on MadCow Vapors

please don't let me down lol il be using this in my squonker rda kangertech 60w dripmod.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Today through 7/11 - Grab a MadPack (3X 120ml) for just $29.99! Use coupon VUSALE
The coupon code VUSALE says it is expired! Also could you put Devils Drip in the Mad Pack options? Thank you! Love that Devils Drip!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
The coupon code VUSALE says it is expired! Also could you put Devils Drip in the Mad Pack options? Thank you! Love that Devils Drip!
I'll look into this, our internet is currently out, we had a bad storm through the night and were kinda just waiting around. The Devils drip should have been an option already, I'll take a look when I can and see what's going on.

zepp21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So if someone was going to order their first Mad Cow juice, what's the recommendation? I vape all different types of flavors. I'm guessing best selling or most talked about is what I'd be wanting to try as a start. Also, can anyone tell me about the steeping and breathing? Never had to do it before so any advice on it is appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigLiquid530

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So if someone was going to order their first Mad Cow juice, what's the recommendation? I vape all different types of flavors. I'm guessing best selling or most talked about is what I'd be wanting to try as a start. Also, can anyone tell me about the steeping and breathing? Never had to do it before so any advice on it is appreciated!!

If it was me and since I've tried almost all of there flavors, but 3 I would say Z-Goo, SPLITZ, or Captain Sparrow. The steeping when you get it just shale it pretty good, pop the cap and nipple off, and put it in a dark cupboard overnight, put on cap and nipple the next day shake and Vape. You can definitely Vape right out the mailbox, but after a couple days a lot of the other flavors start to come out. Hope this helps @zepp21

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have only tried the Sweet Tooth and the Devils Drip in 60/40 3mg and like them both, but would come back for more Devils Drip, cinnamon fireball without the HOT fireball taste! Very smooth. Sweet Tooth tastes like watermelon gum to me, which is OK, maybe some more steeping, but Devils Drip is spot on! Very nice strong flavors.
Yes like BigLiquid530 said- I shake the bottle, take the nipple top off for at least 6 hours and let it sit in a dark cabinet, replace the nipple cap and cover back on, shake some more and back to the cabinet, shaking daily for at least 3 days. My order took 7 days to reach my mailbox, so it had some decent presteep time already! I want to try some ZGoo next along with more Devils Drip!
Mad Cow Vapors has how long to do this with each of their liquids in the description!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
We've reached our 1000th customer! We want to thank everyone for shopping with us and spreading the word of our amazing products. To show our appreciation, now through 7/18/16, all 120ml's will be marked down to $9.99! And as always, shipping is still free!

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We've reached our 1000th customer! We want to thank everyone for shopping with us and spreading the word of our amazing products. To show our appreciation, now through 7/18/16, all 120ml's will be marked down to $9.99! And as always, shipping is still free!
I see that the Z-goo is back in stock plus it's $9.99:confetti:
Congrats on reaching a 1,000 customers.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Don't Forget!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hello everyone!

It's about time we made an "official announcement" on what are plans are for the dreaded regulations. The current standings are as followed: After Auguest 10th, no vaping manufacturer will be able to sell a new flavor unless you apply for a TMPA. All of the current flavors on the market will be given 2 years to apply for a TMPA and will be able to continue business until August 2018 without the TMPA.

So, we will remain in business until August 2018, unless something changes with the FDA and we're able to stay open. The TMPA per flavor will run roughly $330,000, and frankly, we cannot in any way afford these costs. But on the bright side, August 10th is not the dooms day, we will be around for at least another 2 years!

With that being said, we've got quite a few flavors that we've been testing. I will be uploading a poll on this forum with our flavor ideas, the top 4 will be put on the market before August 10th so they can remain in production.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Glad I gave MadCow a try- just placed my second order for 3 more 120mls of Devils Drip- Wow I am in love! Any other Fireball eliquid I have had has been hot- you guys kept the flavor and took away the heat, so good! Your prices are excellent too, plus free fast shipping!
I too am angry about the FDA ruling- i quit a 30+ year cigarette addiction by using eCigs and this out of every way I have tried is the longest I have gone cigarette free 1year and 7months! With great ecig and eliquid companies like yours, you have helped me to slay my cigarette dragon, I don't even crave them, why would I want a cigarette when there is Devils Drip!
My next fear is that I will no longer be able to purchase online after August 8, in NY we have to have face to face tobacco sales and that now these are deemed tobacco products, I may not be able to have them shipped- nothing has been said yet, but I live in one of the biggest Nanny states in the country.
I have been stock piling just in case.
It is just freaking unbelievable to take away our right to vape and stay cigarette free- and to shut down and force shops to close and put people out of work too- appalling!
Glad that you are making the decision to stay open long after the Ausust 8th date , scary times ahead that's for sure!

BigLiquid530

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would just drop 20 so called flavors before the deadline, and just have them on the site as "out of stock" and just add as you go. After 2018 you could just sell on a secret Facebook page, or something. Just a thought

Last edited:

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Thanks for the replies everyone! You're all correct, it does stink that the FDA has put a ruling out on something that has so many benefits of escaping analogs. We will do whatever we can to stay in business. We don't really do this for the money, as we don't make a very large profit from it, rather we started this business to deliver a product that is both high quality and cheap. I started vaping in 2012, I've since then done away with nicotine all together. It's made such an impact in so many life's and we're glad to be a part of this community. And I also wouldn't worry about the shipping in new york, it's not being taxed as a tobacco product, so there won't be any reason for them to ban the import of it to the state. Regardless, they cannot legally open the mail without a proper search and seizure order, so the likelihood of anyone knowing what is in the package is low.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Last day of our customer appreciation sale! Stock up and take advantage of the extremely low prices!

zepp21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Order placed. Definitely looking forward to seeing how these are! This may not be a question for here but does anyone know how long you could store e-juice for? Thinking of stocking up on 5 or 6 120ml bottles.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Order placed. Definitely looking forward to seeing how these are! This may not be a question for here but does anyone know how long you could store e-juice for? Thinking of stocking up on 5 or 6 120ml bottles.

As long as they are kept in a cool, dark place, the shelf life is apx. 1 year from the manufacturing date.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
As long as they are kept in a cool, dark place, the shelf life is apx. 1 year from the manufacturing date.
I have 3 more bottles of Devils Drip out for delivery today! Yippee! I am in love with that flavor!
Can last up to a year? Except when it is so good that you will blow thru a 120ml in a few weeks to a month, I have to have a little self control here, but at these prices, no guilt!

I pulled the trigger during their July 4th sale. The little cow pack came with 4 30ml's at 14.99 and with the 10 percent off i think i ended up only paying 12 and some change. Got the order in 3-4 days and they were ready to vape right out of the package. I order Sweet Tooth, Munchkin, Donut Factory(PLAIN), and Z-n571. All the juices are most definitely premiums. Got them in 60/40 for my herakles v1. .6 ohm around 65w for all juices (exception of Donut, it seemed bland but I expected it to be a base type juice since i chose no filling). Munchkin was BY FAR my favorite with Z coming in close second and sweet tooth being a GREAT dessert/candy flavor. Both munchkin and Z will be reordered once i get the funds to do so. Looking into buying the Herd Pack and adding their new Z-GOO. I'm down with any bakery flavor. I will say that Madcow was friendly, fast, and great pricing. I just wish they had a larger menu! I intend on trying Zombie V2. (love the cheesecakes) and the Splitz (reminds me of the flavor profile of MIttenVapors 4 day weekend, which is my favorite dessert vape i have found online.) But for MadCow I was highly impressed with the business like feel to their customer service and prompt message responses. What i didnt like most besides menu-variety was when I got all 4 of my 30ml's they were all filled to different volumes. One being full to the brim othrs barely reaching over the label, but i digress for the price I wouldn't not recommend over this small issue. GOOD JOB MADCOW! PROPS TO YOU!

RoadHouse

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just put in an order for the splitz, the zombie and sweet tooth. With the first time code I couldn't say no.

Thank you!
Zach

zepp21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So how long should we steep these prior to use? It was shipped Monday. Arrived last night. Let it breathe for 12 hours or so but I'm anxious to give it a vape. Says 3-7 days but is this after arrival?

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
So how long should we steep these prior to use? It was shipped Monday. Arrived last night. Let it breathe for 12 hours or so but I'm anxious to give it a vape. Says 3-7 days but is this after arrival?

We recommend 3-5 days after it arrives. Usually, it's good to go out of the mail, but everyone is different, and all juice gets better with age :)

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So got my most recent order from madcow the other day, I got "Splooge", "the splitz" and "sunset trip".

Splooge is great, flavors are spot on and will be ordering again.

Sunset trip, tastes like soap to me and that's even after 5 days of steeping.

The splitz, is good but after a few pulls it has a peppery taste?? So idk if it's something I would Vape all day.

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
If you're getting a soapy or peppery taste it's likely your coil.
So got my most recent order from madcow the other day, I got "Splooge", "the splitz" and "sunset trip".

Splooge is great, flavors are spot on and will be ordering again.

Sunset trip, tastes like soap to me and that's even after 5 days of steeping.

The splitz, is good but after a few pulls it has a peppery taste?? So idk if it's something I would Vape all day.

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

If you're getting a soapy taste and a peppery taste, it's likely your coil. Mainly the peppery taste, that is usually caused from the coil.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone is have a good start to their week. We wanted to throw a random sale at you! 15% Off All Week Using Coupon VUSALE at checkout. :) Happy Vaping!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice I love surprise sales. On a side note I finally found something to get me to put down the cow brains and that is Z-Goo loving the goo in the dripbox 160

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Nice I love surprise sales. On a side note I finally found something to get me to put down the cow brains and that is Z-Goo loving the goo in the dripbox 160
I'm happy to hear that! Glad you're enjoying the goo :)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Just wanted to check in and see if there are any new flavors in the works that might drop before the friday deadline. Working on plotting my next order. Really digging the The Zombie so I know I need another bottle of it :)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Just wanted to check in and see if there are any new flavors in the works that might drop before the friday deadline. Working on plotting my next order. Really digging the The Zombie so I know I need another bottle of it :)
We do have a couple of flavors, they will be posted for sale, but out of stock until they pass our testing :) so we will be adding about 3-5 new flavors, they just won't be available for purchase for a little while.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi MadCow I just thought I'd say a quick Hello and tell you how much I love Devil's Drip, I can't believe I am near the end of my 120ml bottle already! I am planning on stocking up on some more as I am down to( 3 )120mls, haha and do not ever want to run out of this delicious flavor!
I think I may try a Munchkin this time too, love Strawberry flavor!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hey Mad Cow- is all OK with you? Haven't seen you post in a while! Any upcoming sales in the works or new flavors? You really make some great eliquid and I will be ordering more soon!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been on to check on everyone. We've been super busy with all of this FDA stuff and we had some MAJOR tech work to do on the coding of the site. We were actually closed for a few days to get everyone caught up. But we're getting back on the train :) - We are going to release 1 new flavor - PikaJuice (dubbed of course from the all to popular Pokemon Go) it's going to be a strawberry milkshake! And there will be a sale coming up here shortly, will keep you guys updated!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been on to check on everyone. We've been super busy with all of this FDA stuff and we had some MAJOR tech work to do on the coding of the site. We were actually closed for a few days to get everyone caught up. But we're getting back on the train :) - We are going to release 1 new flavor - PikaJuice (dubbed of course from the all to popular Pokemon Go) it's going to be a strawberry milkshake! And there will be a sale coming up here shortly, will keep you guys updated!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Glad to see you back! Sorry that your company has to jump through the FDA hoops and red tape! Looking forward to doing business with you soon!
:stars2:

VU Sponsors