Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
@MadCow Vapors

I just realized under the zn-51 flavor description, you put "**NOT AN ACTUAL CURE FOR ANY DISEASE**"

That made me laugh so hard. Good touch though, you can get sued over anything in America.

Haha yes, it wouldnt be good, I can see it, the zombie apocalypse happens, they buy the juice and it doesn't work. Now I've got zombies after me and a law suite. :)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hi I was looking over the Mad Pack and there is no Devils Drip? I wanted to order 2 of those along with 1 Sweet Tooth are you out of Devils Drip?
Yes :( our supplier was out of cinnamon for some reason. I haven't heard back yet as to when it'll be in Stock. We still have some in 30ml if you want to order that way.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yes :( our supplier was out of cinnamon for some reason. I haven't heard back yet as to when it'll be in Stock. We still have some in 30ml if you want to order that way.
I would order that way but I don't see the Devils drip in the 30ml size either. Besides more expensive to purchase that way. 120ml for $14.99 instead of $9.99 and not sure what the nic level is on the remaining Devils Drip, I would need 6 or 3 nic and would like the 60/40. So sad if I will miss the sale. How would I go about ordering it since there is no drop down box for it?

Last edited:

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I would order that way but I don't see the Devils drip in the 30ml size either. Besides more expensive to purchase that way. 120ml for $14.99 instead of $9.99 and not sure what the nic level is on the remaining Devils Drip, I would need 6 or 3 nic and would like the 60/40. So sad if I will miss the sale. How would I go about ordering it since there is no drop down box for it?
Just mention in the order comments that you would like to swap a flavor for devils drip. I'm looking now and I see 4 30ml Devils drip in 3mg - 3 in 6mg and 1 in 9mg. I also see 1 120ml 6mg in 60/40 blend.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I would like the
Just mention in the order comments that you would like to swap a flavor for devils drip. I'm looking now and I see 4 30ml Devils drip in 3mg - 3 in 6mg and 1 in 9mg. I also see 1 120ml 6mg in 60/40 blend.
I would like the 120 6 mg 60/40 bottle that you have left and I will purchase with the 120 Sweet Tooth in 3 nic 60/40 too ! How do I reserve?

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I would like the

I would like the 120 6 mg 60/40 bottle that you have left and I will purchase with the 120 Sweet Tooth in 3 nic 60/40 too ! How do I reserve?
We have enough Devils drip ingredients to make about 7 more bottles. I've updated the site to include this :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Just placed my order for the 120 6mg 60/40 Devils Drip and 120 3mg 60/40 Sweet Tooth order #857

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Just placed my order for the 120 6mg 60/40 Devils Drip and 120 3mg 60/40 Sweet Tooth order #857
Thanks for the heads up and getting back to me on this purchase! Really had my heart set on trying that Devils Drip! Hopefully I placed my order in time!

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Alright sounds great, i see the sale is live, i hope i can add z-goo to the bundle i am going to get, i will just make every flavor i want to replace 1 flavor and put the replacements in the item description, and maybe send you an email? unless z-goo isnt available in the independence pack.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Alright sounds great, i see the sale is live, i hope i can add z-goo to the bundle i am going to get, i will just make every flavor i want to replace 1 flavor and put the replacements in the item description, and maybe send you an email? unless z-goo isnt available in the independence pack.
At the current time it is not as we have a limited quantity of it. Once it comes out of the "new" stage, we'll update the website. But during the sale, Z-Goo has to be purchased by itself for inventory reasons. Sorry for any trouble

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I'd also like to let everyone know, this weekend, if you spend $200 or more, we'll throw in 3 free 120mls with your order OR a free MadCow t-Shirt! If you spend that amount, we'll send you an email and ask you which you would like!

Acvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yall are awesome..placed my 1st order today. Wanted to order last week but wanted to wait for the sale to hit :) i can't wait bto try them!!! Hopefully they get here b before i run out of my other juice lol
Order #891 :) :)

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me know what you guys think about z-goo. I got 30 mls of everything but that to try. Might just have to order it in 120 when I figure out which flavors I like the most out of the samples I got.

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The Zn-51 is a great flavor, its flavor profile was very nice & it seems their steeping method works great. I breathed the juice as they suggested, and i have let it steep for a few more days- the flavor is great, but i feel that it needs more breathing- so i am letting it do that overnight. Once i finish breathing it im confident it will be a great vape, the flavor is good as it is but this juice definitely benefits from steeping with the cap off for at least 12-24 hours id say, give it some fresh air:)

I cant describe exactly why i can tell it needs breathing, the flavor is fine, i guess you could say its slightly harsh? most made-to-order e-juice is a little harsh right out of the mail, but also their flavors can usually do with some steeping, which i feel this one did not. It does however- need breathing if that makes sense. it could be from their flavorings or extraction process (if they use alcohol) which is not a problem at all, but if youre getting an 'off' taste or it seems a little harsh, just take the cap & tip off overnight and i think youll like it much better.

BigLiquid530

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, mine is Maxvg so just throwing that out to see if your interested. All from madcow. Really good stuff just a little thick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I would be interested.

I have 3/4 full of doughnut with peanut butter.

Over 1/2 a bottle of N-Z51.

All 60/40 (6mg)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Just a few hours left! Don't miss your chances to stock up!!! Hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th :)

razor--blade

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The 3 flavors I received last week are all good & getting better with age. A tiny bit harsh straight out the mail but a night of breathing took care of that.(Cow Brains, Munchkin, & Blueberry Donut)

Took advantage of the sale & got 4 more 120s coming :)
ZN51, Kaptain Sparrow, Sunset Trip, & Z Goo.

Thanks for the awesome sale & juice!!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
The 3 flavors I received last week are all good & getting better with age. A tiny bit harsh straight out the mail but a night of breathing took care of that.(Cow Brains, Munchkin, & Blueberry Donut)

Took advantage of the sale & got 4 more 120s coming :)
ZN51, Kaptain Sparrow, Sunset Trip, & Z Goo.

Thanks for the awesome sale & juice!!
Thank you for your business! We're happy you're enjoying our juice :) and our juice is freshly made so it tends to be a little harsh on day 1 that's why we suggest the breathing time :)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
8bf6e142f067da4df7ee04ae101c2437.jpg
I'm Squonking the shit outta the Splooge!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yea- my 120 mls of Devils Drip and Sweet Tooth are on their way to my house- can hardly wait to try them! At these prices I will be back for more!
I also would like to try the ZGoo next, but candy flavors are my favorites! I quit smoking cigarettes by using a local Vape shops Cinnamon Fireball, loved that flavor and that was over a year and a half ago!
Trying to make sure that I am good and stocked up in case the worst happens- :headbang:

bearyhot

Member For 4 Years
I just bought a friend 3 120mls, so he could try the juice that I have been raving about since I got it....this juice is of course, MadCow! I will be a lifetime customer! I hope that you are willing to go through the process of filling out the forms for the FDA, so that you can stay open for as long as possible! I will be telling people about your company for a long time. I have been vaping since 2009 and I have tried many juices, but yours is by far, one of the best, most affordable juices on the market! Bravo and Huge Vapor Hugs, bearyhot

BigLiquid530

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This Kaptin Sparrow is awesome. Just received my Z-Goo and Devil's Drip, and both smell amazing. Can't beat the fast shipping. I've vaped a ton of juice at different prices, and I can say this is top notch juice. I need to get a Fuckin! Mad Cow shirt just for shits and giggles......

razor--blade

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I need to give mad props to MadCow!!! If there's anybody reading this debating on ordering, do yourself a favor & just do it!

The juice is very good, smells amazing & very tasty. The prices are very affordable & where I feel all juice should be priced at. The sales they have on a regular basis are amazing.

And finally the customer service is top notch. I recently had an issue with my order which wasn't really anyone's fault , & MadCow is going above & beyond to fix the situation & make me a happy customer. I've also seen throughout the thread how much they listen to their customers & truly care about feedback.

The vaping community needs more companies & individuals like them. I will be spreading their name to anyone who will listen.

Moooooo :)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I need to give mad props to MadCow!!! If there's anybody reading this debating on ordering, do yourself a favor & just do it!

The juice is very good, smells amazing & very tasty. The prices are very affordable & where I feel all juice should be priced at. The sales they have on a regular basis are amazing.

And finally the customer service is top notch. I recently had an issue with my order which wasn't really anyone's fault , & MadCow is going above & beyond to fix the situation & make me a happy customer. I've also seen throughout the thread how much they listen to their customers & truly care about feedback.

The vaping community needs more companies & individuals like them. I will be spreading their name to anyone who will listen.

Moooooo :)
Thanks for the post :) It's much appreciated!

VU Sponsors