Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9b7bcb60beef291e7d72b2b169e80ebb.jpg

So far Kaptain Sperrow is excellent and Munchkin may be my fave strawberry vape ever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I've been a grateful customer for some time now, but I gott'a tell you? Those bottles? It's SO hard to squeeze when it gets down past half full. Isn't there SOMEthing you can do about getting a different delivery system?
The Splitz is my favorite, btw. It's really great!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I've been a grateful customer for some time now, but I gott'a tell you? Those bottles? It's SO hard to squeeze when it gets down past half full. Isn't there SOMEthing you can do about getting a different delivery system?
The Splitz is my favorite, btw. It's really great!

Hello. Hmmm, I haven't heard of this yet. I don't seem to have any problem squeezing them myself. But unfortunately, these bottles are the industry standard, and we can't really change our bottles at this time, it's one of the many ways we keep our prices rock bottom. I'm very sorry about this, but I'm very glad you're enjoying the flavor!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hello. Hmmm, I haven't heard of this yet. I don't seem to have any problem squeezing them myself. But unfortunately, these bottles are the industry standard, and we can't really change our bottles at this time, it's one of the many ways we keep our prices rock bottom. I'm very sorry about this, but I'm very glad you're enjoying the flavor!

I don't have any problems with the bottles either. I think that they are very easy to squeeze- I have the plastic 120ml size, I have had harder to squeeze and funky tipped bottles, and glass dropper bottles from others, but your seem easiest to use for me. Maybe Father.Luke needs to get some smaller Unicorn bottles? They do help if he is using the 120ml size, you could put smaller amounts in those.
Nice sale on your juice and I am hoping I am not too strapped for money -XMas presents have a way of taking away all my spare cash- LOL!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you at Mad Cow and your friends and families too!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I don't have any problems with the bottles either. I think that they are very easy to squeeze- I have the plastic 120ml size, I have had harder to squeeze and funky tipped bottles, and glass dropper bottles from others, but your seem easiest to use for me. Maybe Father.Luke needs to get some smaller Unicorn bottles? They do help if he is using the 120ml size, you could put smaller amounts in those.
Nice sale on your juice and I am hoping I am not too strapped for money -XMas presents have a way of taking away all my spare cash- LOL!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you at Mad Cow and your friends and families too!

The unicorn bottle may be a help if the 120 is a little to big. Thanks for pointing that out! And I hope you can get on board with the savings :) merry Christmas to you as well!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Yeah.

It's a preference. The pinhole opening isn't my all time favorite.
I fullly understand. I wish there was another option, but as of now other than glass, these are the most reliable, recommended and child resistant type bottles that are available.

I fullly understand.

If it were something I couldn't rectify myself, like ...say, putting your delicious juice in my own glass bottles and using droppers (wink wink), why I might make a fuss. As it stands your hands are tied, and you do what you do well: Make jooce I like.

It's all good, MCV. You just keep doing what you do.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I fullly understand. I wish there was another option, but as of now other than glass, these are the most reliable, recommended and child resistant type bottles that are available.
hello, under Bottle size you get to choose none or 120ml LDE. what does none get you? lol

audaces fortuna iuvat

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
If it were something I couldn't rectify myself, like ...say, putting your delicious juice in my own glass bottles and using droppers (wink wink), why I might make a fuss. As it stands your hands are tied, and you do what you do well: Make jooce I like.

It's all good, MCV. You just keep doing what you do.
Thanks for your understanding!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Who here loves our juice the most? If you think you're our biggest "fan" and don't mind being on YouTube, please, send us a PM and we've got an amazing deal for you! :)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I've got three 120ml's in my cart, but it still says the total is 29 and change, not the 24.99 as advertised.
You need to select the MadPack and choose your 3 flavors from there. You get the discounted price with the MadPack option.

I just thought I'd chime in as a first time customer. I jumped on a Breathing Fog pack (The Zombie, Z-Goo, Kaptain Sperrow, MadCow Milk, The Splitz). Absolutely amazing juice!

I have been on a sample craze as of late. While vendors like V3, Humble and The Sauce, to name a few, deserve a place in someones atty, you guys managed to pull me away from all of them in once fell swoop. All of the flavors in this pack are delicious. The one that stood out the most was The Zombie. So smooth and flavorful. They are all nicely balanced, from start to finish.

My 50 year old buds are duds, and they are hard to please. Your juice managed to bring them back to life. Good job on offering a great product at a great price. Continued business is assured.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I just thought I'd chime in as a first time customer. I jumped on a Breathing Fog pack (The Zombie, Z-Goo, Kaptain Sperrow, MadCow Milk, The Splitz). Absolutely amazing juice!

I have been on a sample craze as of late. While vendors like V3, Humble and The Sauce, to name a few, deserve a place in someones atty, you guys managed to pull me away from all of them in once fell swoop. All of the flavors in this pack are delicious. The one that stood out the most was The Zombie. So smooth and flavorful. They are all nicely balanced, from start to finish.

My 50 year old buds are duds, and they are hard to please. Your juice managed to bring them back to life. Good job on offering a great product at a great price. Continued business is assured.
I'm very happy to hear that! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Hope you have a wonderful new year!

Hey guys iam new to this group so iam gonna throw up a video once a day or so untill this group is caught up... Then it will slow down to once a week. But I do ejuice reviews check them out, currently working through the MadCow Vapors breathing fog bundle. I will be doing a giveaway once I hit 100 subscribers. It will be a "Smok tfv8 tank" if y'all show alot of love and get me there quick I might throw in a couple bottles of e-juice as well.
P.s. you can also hit me up on twitter

Check out VapingSoCal (@RenellOdum): https://twitter.com/RenellOdum?s=09

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hey guys iam new to this group so iam gonna throw up a video once a day or so untill this group is caught up... Then it will slow down to once a week. But I do ejuice reviews check them out, currently working through the MadCow Vapors breathing fog bundle. I will be doing a giveaway once I hit 100 subscribers. It will be a "Smok tfv8 tank" if y'all show alot of love and get me there quick I might throw in a couple bottles of e-juice as well.
P.s. you can also hit me up on twitter

Thank you for the reviews! This urges me to ask though, I see in this customers review, they were not a fan of donut factory. Seeming as it did not taste like a sweet donut to them. I personally get the donut and so do many reviews on our site, but what does everyone else think? If this is a problem that many people feel the same about, we'll look into updating our recipe. I've actually only seen one other review stating it tasted dough like and not like a donut, so I'd love very much for some consumer feedback! Thanks!

What's up guys as promised I got the next video for you. Like I said I will throw up one a day till your all caught up. So check it out. Hit that subscribe button on YouTube. There's gonna be a giveaway at 100 Subscribers.

Also feel free to follow me on Twitter:

Thank you for the reviews! This urges me to ask though, I see in this customers review, they were not a fan of donut factory. Seeming as it did not taste like a sweet donut to them. I personally get the donut and so do many reviews on our site, but what does everyone else think? If this is a problem that many people feel the same about, we'll look into updating our recipe. I've actually only seen one other review stating it tasted dough like and not like a donut, so I'd love very much for some consumer feedback! Thanks!

Sup MadCow it's Calipunk. I am writing you to give you more feedback on what was going on with the donut factory. I don't know if that one bottle happen to be a little off but the flavor was more dough then doughnut. Similar to like a raw bread dough. The strawberry was there but it was similar to a not quite ripe strawberry. It was strawberry for sure but not like a sweet strawberry. The sugary factor wasn't there at all. On a sweetness scale of 0-10 at best it was a 1. This was suprising I have had 4 other flavors of your line and for the most part they were pretty much as described in the discription. I have recently placed a order for the Apocalypse bundle in which I will be reviewing via YouTube as well. I did order the blue berry doughnut factory as part of that bundle and got the 60/40 blend so even though it's not my preference I want to be fair and give you guys a chance to redeem the doughnut factory name. On a side note I saw your looking for someone who is comfortable on YouTube. I am interested, mabey we can help eachother. what did you have in mind?

Hey guys as promised here is the next video review part 3 of 5. Don't forget I am doing a Giveaway at 100 subscribers. It will be a tfv8 cloud beast tank from Smok. So go hit that subscribe button.
Also you can follow me on Twitter for links to giveaways and more.

Bubbancarrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
912c3b944000276dd27327384bc5f021.jpg

Got mine today...Let the steeping begin!!
Just glad I got 'em before the NEW MasterCard and FDA rules on the 17th....
But even so with all the talk of how great your liquid is I'm sure I'll be back for more!!!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hello Everyone. I wanted to personally thank you all for supporting us throughout our time here on Vaping Underground.
We wanted to let everyone know, we will be closing out store on January 12th. We had to put allot of thought behind this decision, but we are unable to maintain our business with the upcoming issues.

We are working with a few vendors to have our products placed on their site so it won't be gone forever. Our website will also remain open for wholesale and customer service past the above date. We will also remain in contact on here after this date to give everyone updates on where our products will be sold from.

You can find out all of the information pertaining to this HERE

We will be hosting our last sale to liquidate what inventory we have now. Prices will be the same as if you yourself were buying them to re-sell.
120ml $8 - MadPack $22.99 - Breathing Fog $34.99 - Apocalypse Pack $64.99 - Free Shipping As Always.

Closing_Sale.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ohhh Nooooo! Sorry to hear about your decision to close your store! It is so sad to lose great vendors like you :wave:. I wish you and your employees much luck and success in your future endeavors :blowkiss:. I will miss you and your great eliquids( Devils Drip) at great prices! :xD:
:tantrum: :cuss2: :tantrum: :gaah: :tantrum:

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hi everyone. I know this isn't good news :(
We are very sorry for this. Unfortunately, we just do not make enough revenue to keep up with the changes.
I truly hope everyone understands. But as mentioned, we're working to get our line out there with some other vendors.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi everyone. I know this isn't good news :(
We are very sorry for this. Unfortunately, we just do not make enough revenue to keep up with the changes.
I truly hope everyone understands. But as mentioned, we're working to get our line out there with some other vendors.
I can't think of many places that can hold up to the ridiculous amount of changes the FDA is trying to put into place. It's good that you'll still be able to have your stuff out there, and by all means, keep posting here! You have SO MANY fans, and you've been great to have on board.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I can't think of many places that can hold up to the ridiculous amount of changes the FDA is trying to put into place. It's good that you'll still be able to have your stuff out there, and by all means, keep posting here! You have SO MANY fans, and you've been great to have on board.
It's going to be very difficult and unfortunately drive up the final cost as well :/. I will definitely stay on board here :) I owe a debt of gratitude to this forum and everyone on here!

AndiPants

Member For 3 Years
I'm sure you've considered this, but can you raise prices and/or charge for shipping?

As a consumer, I'm willing to pay for quality and service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I'm sure you've considered this, but can you raise prices and/or charge for shipping?

As a consumer, I'm willing to pay for quality and service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well yes, that is plausible. In order for us to make it, we would need to remove coupons and charge roughly $20 per bottle plus shipping ($5.95) and I'm sure this would lower sales volume by so much it would cause us to still loose money.

AndiPants

Member For 3 Years
Well yes, that is plausible. In order for us to make it, we would need to remove coupons and charge roughly $20 per bottle plus shipping ($5.95) and I'm sure this would lower sales volume by so much it would cause us to still loose money.

Well shit. You get it coming or going. I am happy to hear you're still going to be making product and we can still get it (Devil's Drip) even if in a roundabout way.

~~Andi~~

SquareofPrimes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Very sad MadCow is going out of business. I have ordered about a half dozen of their juices and they are very good. Not many juices left now but I ordered a couple more. No sense reviewing them now that they are going away, but had good luck with Cow Brains, Sweet Tarty, Z-N51, and Z-Goo.

The Splitz is pretty good but I think it needs to steep a little longer to let the flavors pop more. I also got The Harvest out of curiosity and I am not sure about that one.. Not unpleasant at all, but kind of tastes like vaping a "fall-flavored" candle. Lol, like I said not bad just different. Maybe I will like it more as it ages.

I wish the best for the herd of Mad Cows!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
UPDATE:

Not to get everyone's hopes up, but we had a meeting with another attorney today, we may have found a way around all of this and might be able to remain in business! We haven't solidified all of the details yet, but we will keep you up to date.

If we were to remain in business, the prices of our product would go up. To share more information, we would from that point be required to ship all products via USPS Priority mail as well as add Adult Restricted Delivery which would mean someone 21 years of age or older would be required to sign for the package. The prices would be as followed:

Single 120ml: $18.99
MadPack: $44.99
Breathing Fog Pack $64.99
Apocalypse Pack $120

Shipping would be $5.95 for orders under $50 and free for orders over $50.00

Please let us know what you think. We are really working to stay open, but we're still afraid this price jump may deter your business. Please let us know your thoughts and opinions. Thank you!

VU Sponsors