Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapor Z-N51

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ordered this April 6th using a half off coupon and getting free shipping and had it by the 9th. Very responsive and friendly customer service. I ordered 120ml of this one in Max VG and I am very glad I did. I recieved it in 2 60ml glass bottles. This is a very good fruit loops. I get and nice even balance between the lemon and lime not getting one more then the other and while this does not really have that cereal grain flavor to it that I am tasting it does have a slight creamy note and just the right amount of sweetness to it. I almost want to say this is like the milk at the bottom of the bowl after a couple loads of fruit loops through it. Nice cloud production again I am vaping it on a velocity .25ohm SS Dual basic claptons at 60watts. At $25 and free ship for 120ml I will definitely be stocking up on this one.

There is no steep time needed on this one. Its great straight out of the mail

http://madcowvapors.com/z-n51-premium-e-juice/

BigLiquid530

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried any other flavors from them? I was thinking about ordering since they are having a sale

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Have you tried any other flavors from them? I was thinking about ordering since they are having a sale
The cow brains reminds me of cherry candies it is my favorite right now. The blueberry doughnut is amazing also. Getting ready to try Kaptain Sparrow V2, Devil Drip and Strawberry doughnut here soon. The munchkin was ok but light on flavor to me. Sweet Tarty was really good to. Spot on sweet tart.

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
there juice has a good flavor the customer service was better than most . The juice all 3 flavors I ordered hurt my throat. kinda like it was alot of p.g. or peppery nicotin.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered a 120ml on labor day and right now to me it taste like Cap'n Crunch cereal.

Vaping with a Hohm Wrecker G2 LIMITLESS PLUS RDTA Clapton coil 0.25ohm 95watts.
I opted for Max VG but it came in 60/40 which is okay just cant vape a lot due to PG

mine came in plastic bottle i wish i had gotten GLASS instead...but glass costs more then plastic

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there juice has a good flavor the customer service was better than most . The juice all 3 flavors I ordered hurt my throat. kinda like it was alot of p.g. or peppery nicotin.

Same here. Got a bottle of the strawberry donut and right out of the mail it was unvapable because of the super peppery nic. After sampling it, I followed their instructions on breathing then let it steep for over two weeks. When I went to try it after steeping, the peppery nic was gone and so was all the flavor. I normally don't buy juice that needs breathing, steeping or requires flavor shots. IMO, its basically an unfinished product and it leads me to question the quality of ingredients being used. Not trying to knock the company or any of their customers, that's just my opinion.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Same here. Got a bottle of the strawberry donut and right out of the mail it was unvapable because of the super peppery nic. After sampling it, I followed their instructions on breathing then let it steep for over two weeks. When I went to try it after steeping, the peppery nic was gone and so was all the flavor. I normally don't buy juice that needs breathing, steeping or requires flavor shots. IMO, its basically an unfinished product and it leads me to question the quality of ingredients being used. Not trying to knock the company or any of their customers, that's just my opinion.
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, someone had just advised me that maybe I could be of assistance here. If you ever order from us and have an issue with a peppery taste, please don't hesitate to let us know. This should not be the case. I understand your concern for the steeping time, however, it has nothing to do with the quality of the ingredients used. In order for us to be able to sell the juice at such low prices, is to keep our overhead low. We only carry a stock of around 500 bottles and add the nic as we receive the orders. This enables us to use less resources in the manufacturing and storage area, meaning we can cut a cost without sacrificing the quality of the juice. The nicotine we use is an organic, USP certified, independently lab tested product. As well, we preform our own tests as we receive this nicotine to ensure it's stability and content. The flavoring that we use is all food grade, mostly Capella branded and or flavor west, both highly reputable companies. Our glycerin comes directly from the source, it is soy based, food grade and 100% pure. I can assure you that we do not skimp out on any ingredient. We don't flash the best labels, we don't have a large 1-800 style customer service area, we don't pre-steep but none of this interferes with the quality of the product.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, someone had just advised me that maybe I could be of assistance here. If you ever order from us and have an issue with a peppery taste, please don't hesitate to let us know. This should not be the case. I understand your concern for the steeping time, however, it has nothing to do with the quality of the ingredients used. In order for us to be able to sell the juice at such low prices, is to keep our overhead low. We only carry a stock of around 500 bottles and add the nic as we receive the orders. This enables us to use less resources in the manufacturing and storage area, meaning we can cut a cost without sacrificing the quality of the juice. The nicotine we use is an organic, USP certified, independently lab tested product. As well, we preform our own tests as we receive this nicotine to ensure it's stability and content. The flavoring that we use is all food grade, mostly Capella branded and or flavor west, both highly reputable companies. Our glycerin comes directly from the source, it is soy based, food grade and 100% pure. I can assure you that we do not skimp out on any ingredient. We don't flash the best labels, we don't have a large 1-800 style customer service area, we don't pre-steep but none of this interferes with the quality of the product.

Thanks for the feedback

VU Sponsors