Become a Patron!

M&PWM Modding's Custom Built PWM, OKR-T30, Unregulated & DNA/SX Mods (And More!)

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
It is a B.

Imagine a size between the B and that G. That's how big the GXL is. It's smaller than a B but bigger than a G+.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is a B.

Imagine a size between the B and that G. That's how big the GXL is. It's smaller than a B but bigger than a G+.
So in the middle of these two would be a good assumption....
e7886a343fedf0386b1fb4e008878d39.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah. It also has rounded, very ergonomic edges.

Here:

Attachments

• 19092983_1564718713562317_4258645252160467850_o.jpg
    19092983_1564718713562317_4258645252160467850_o.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 19

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So is thus one it has plenty of power with the 1550mah just not a all day laster but if u have more then one bat ur good im really digging these ipwm boxes
15b8c800b14e4678b79991ec932d40dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Last question... Will it fit a Maxamps 2800mah...... Or a 2250mah......

2,250, probably. The 2,800, highly unlikely.

I can't know for sure until we get the internal measurements. We only have external ones.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The 2,800 is a definite no go, as the 2,250mah seems to be almost as big as a B will fit. The GXL being slightly smaller would likely still allow room for the 2,250.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think 2250 would be plenty right

I have many 2250mah and a pwm at 9.5 to 11v sucks good power specially when the battery hits it's second week.....

a 2250mah is good for a 60 to 80 watt hitter..... At least 8 to 10 hours of Vaping.....

I think a 2800mah is the hard hitters choice before going 4s or 6s

Good job Mikhail........

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny u can always run a wire extension and velcro a big one to the back of the box lmao

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I still favor Turnigy NanoTech batteries. With an XT60, you have a 60A Cont / 75A Pulse connector. You're not gonna need a 100A+ lipo, though Turnigy's can still have 100A/200A C/P ratings like my 45C/90C 2,200mah 4S Turnigy NT.

They're very compact.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you Mikhail.
I am now a happy member of the iPWM Vape Society.
Got my package this morning, put a couple of 20700s in, put a Plus on top, set the voltage, my oh my, what a nice vape this is.
Thanks also for letting me know NOT to have a tank on when I put batteries in.

Here's some pics. Great build quality, everything is solid, well soldered, tidied up. USPS couldn't do anything it was packaged so well.

If you're looking for a custom built mod, you won't do any better and will likely pay more elsewhere.
Hit Mikhail up, he'll work with you, update you, and create just what you wanted.

View attachment 84339 View attachment 84340 View attachment 84341
Very nice u will love it

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you Mikhail.
I am now a happy member of the iPWM Vape Society.
Got my package this morning, put a couple of 20700s in, put a Plus on top, set the voltage, my oh my, what a nice vape this is.
Thanks also for letting me know NOT to have a tank on when I put batteries in.

Here's some pics. Great build quality, everything is solid, well soldered, tidied up. USPS couldn't do anything it was packaged so well.

If you're looking for a custom built mod, you won't do any better and will likely pay more elsewhere.
Hit Mikhail up, he'll work with you, update you, and create just what you wanted.

View attachment 84339 View attachment 84340 View attachment 84341
What setup do u have there

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Aromamizer Plus, dual claptons. SS 430 26ga/30ga 6 wraps 0.20 ohms for the pair. Wicked with cotton, and lots of it.
Vapes a treat!

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Hell yeah man, I'm glad I could give you that deal on that! Two day wait on the mod is the fasted I've ever shipped anything in my life, that wait time was efficient. Go USPS for not being slow AF for once.

That thing is FUCKING POWERFUL, though. It's gonna hit FAR harder than the iPWM.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
That red mod Derrick got was my personal mod for a little while, I offered him a deal on it and we helped each other out.

That GXL has me itching, I just want it to release.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I'm even making myself a mod in one of those G XL's. It's just too damned tempting.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I have overhauled the thread to its final state. Given the custom nature, pre-spec shit just isn't cutting it. Most EVERY order I take now has some level of customer customization, so now I simply list what kinds of mods I offer and the parts I use, along with some other options. The pricing will be worked out when the customer contacts me and we figure out exactly what they want.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Otherwise I won't be posting much, even here. I'll respond to PM's but, outside of direct questions I just don't have time.

Between fielding emails from BA's assistant to get these boards I've been waiting on for nearly two weeks in, taking new orders, ordering stock, making mods, playing advertiser, being customer service and everything else.. I am fucking swamped.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't wait to get the mod...had another china piece of scrap metal & plastic shit the bed the other night.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Your mod is the first one on the rack so to speak, the second those Ant's come in, it's getting made within the hour.

Added a laser engraving reference picture. On a 1590J.. massive box.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Be a 3S around the size of the one in your B mod. The GXL is slightly smaller than a B, so it might be the same battery.

VU Sponsors