Become a Patron!

Lsmoka Versa XL review

pyrobarrows20

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! I bought this tank when I got my 50w Istick as a get-by until I had the money for a sub-tank and it was the worst vape experience I've ever had. I have looked online for a review or specs on this tank and they do not exist. The tank spit back the whole time I used it and a burnt taste from the sub-par top coil, and also leaked all over my brand new battery. I have both the 10w and 50w Istick and have not had a problem with other tanks. But this tank, was AWFUL. I can see why they were "on sale". Moments before writing this I heard my vape going after I let go of the firing button and was confused. When I went to take the tank off it was BURNING HOT! Worst tank I have ever seen. Please do yourself a favor and don't touch this tank with a 20-foot pole. Im using my 10w with a tiny Aspire K1 for now, works like a charm. Really dissatisfied with the product from Lsmoka.

pyrobarrows20

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Update: now that things have settled, 50w still works!!! Tank is in trash. My main concern was that my brand new battery broke but that tank was a bad apple from the start.

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

pyrobarrows20

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! I bought this tank when I got my 50w Istick as a get-by until I had the money for a sub-tank and it was the worst vape experience I've ever had. I have looked online for a review or specs on this tank and they do not exist. The tank spit back the whole time I used it and a burnt taste from the sub-par top coil, and also leaked all over my brand new battery. I have both the 10w and 50w Istick and have not had a problem with other tanks. But this tank, was AWFUL. I can see why they were "on sale". Moments before writing this I heard my vape going after I let go of the firing button and was confused. When I went to take the tank off it was BURNING HOT! Worst tank I have ever seen. Please do yourself a favor and don't touch this tank with a 20-foot pole. Im using my 10w with a tiny Aspire K1 for now, works like a charm. Really dissatisfied with the product from Lsmoka.
Lsmoke* not Ismoka xD sorry mixed the companys or tank/battery

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't think anyone would be surprised that you had a problem with a top-coil atty. Most are cheap and practically disposable... and you did the right thing by disposing of it :). That said, your burnt hits could have been due to your wattage being way too high... not sure what you set it to.

Anyway, the K1's alright for mouth-to-lung, but you'll want to expand your horizons on tanks for sure. I have a Triton, and it's pretty sick!

VU Sponsors