Become a Patron!

Low to Mid-Range

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I got the mesh deck I had no idea how to use it. I tried but failed miserably. It wasn't until I learned how to use mesh on the Profile that I was able to go back and get the Themis rockin.

I ended up with 2 V1 Profiles. I'll have to try a single in one of em sometime. I will get to trying those Ti coils you sent soon too :p. My lineups have been busy and I have so much stuff on deck. I wonder if I should throw them in my new Passage. That one didn't come with any..
I think this is a different kind of Wismec notch coil than the ones that ejuicesteals had in the 50 box. I'm pretty sure this is kanthal. Anyway. They need to be high to get the best flavor imho. I have this one where with the top row of airflow holes closed, looking in the holes, I can see the bottom of the round part of the coil. i think it was @IcepickMaker84 that wound up loving a single in his profile too. Even if you still prefer the mesh strips, it is magnificent with a 4mm single or one of these notch coils in it.
20200308_223422_cr.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The regular Themis is either tremendous flavor or no flavor at all, totally depending on coil placement. Either way it chugs juice like there's no tomorrow. :D

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got this email from roadside vapes.
Noisy cricket mod for $1.95 with code. Limit one per customer.
Code is in the attached picture
ed2c1c303a703de6db1ffd6827a1da9d.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I’ve got an eLeaf iPower that’s plastic! It’s not a Pico, it’s like their cousin or something. :giggle:
Lol Yeah I have a few plastic mods that I like a lot. I have an Aspire Puxos, Thinkvape Thor, and Vaptio Wall Crawler that are all primarily plastic. I love the light weight and wear a couple of those mods out. The Wall Crawler got a big crack in the bottom from just tightening the battery down I think. I just parked it but before that, I was using it all the time.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
How do you get the top off? Mine is nice but it won’t come apart!!

Stick the RDA on a beater mod and I use Vape Tweezers to remove the top caps off many of my RDAs and RTAs- this tool is a must have for me, I have soft girly hands and this tool helps me get stuck tanks and RDAs apart!
Also helps getting stuck tanks off the mod too.
When you get the cap off- wet the Orings with some eliquid.
Leaky-Risk-with-Over-Tight-Vape-Tank.png
s552536601466100509_p25_i3_w512.jpeg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Stick the RDA on a beater mod and I use Vape Tweezers to remove the top caps off many of my RDAs and RTAs- this tool is a must have for me, I have soft girly hands and this tool helps me get stuck tanks and RDAs apart!

Those tank wrench things are good to have. Unfortunately I tore mine up. Need to find a sturdier one!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Thanks, Snap. I’ll look to see if I’ve got one, but I’ll get one if not.

cheepshot

Member For 4 Years
Thanks, I’ll try that. Did the coil get in the way, though?
Hmm, I thought you were talking about the drip tip. After re-reading it looks like you can't get the cap off at all. I have to use an ultrasonic cleaner on my V1 Kayfun to get it apart most of the time. I'll use 99% alcohol in the ultrasonic cleaner as a last resort, it hasn't failed so far.

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT

these are Required Hardware 101, no?
The gripping capability on mine wore out, so....
I took one of those kitchen-use "grippers" and snipped off a piece to superglue to the inside part of the tweezers.
A little messy with the glue, but effective. And also reduces frustration levels by a factor of 9.76285 x Pi.
0E7D9CE2-1D7E-417F-9F7D-EAD63CF369A8.jpeg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
these are Required Hardware 101, no?
The gripping capability on mine wore out, so....
I took one of those kitchen-use "grippers" and snipped off a piece to superglue to the inside part of the tweezers.
A little messy with the glue, but effective. And also reduces frustration levels by a factor of 9.76285 x Pi.
View attachment 157030

Sure makes vaping life easier for me- some of these tanks and caps feel like they are super glued on, nearly impossible for me to get apart unless I use these vape tweezers. I for one am glad that I spent the $3.00 to reduce my frustration level.
:cheers:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sure makes vaping life easier for me- some of these tanks and caps feel like they are super glued on, nearly impossible for me to get apart unless I use these vape tweezers. I for one am glad that I spent the $3.00 to reduce my frustration level.
:cheers:

Some atties I tried to open looked like one solid piece. I wondered if they were welded together by mistake or something.

But I have some Coil Master kits, so I can pry them open. I already used the tweezers to open a bottle of Dinner Lady.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Some atties I tried to open looked like one solid piece. I wondered if they were welded together by mistake or something.

But I have some Coil Master kits, so I can pry them open. I already used the tweezers to open a bottle of Dinner Lady.

I think it is the Orings- they get stuck to the cap or the glass. Sometimes putting them in the freezer for 15 minutes helps to break the seal, but those tweezers help give me some leverage to turn and twist them apart.
I use a butter knife to break the tabs on eliquid bottles, some of those are very hard to open.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I think it is the Orings- they get stuck to the cap or the glass. Sometimes putting them in the freezer for 15 minutes helps to break the seal, but those tweezers help give me some leverage to turn and twist them apart.
I use a butter knife to break the tabs on eliquid bottles, some of those are very hard to open.

I used scissors and stabbed myself trying to open some juice. I got so pissed off that I threw the bottle somewhere. Eventually I’ll find it! :giggle: But those tweezers worked like a charm!

Making bottles child proof is ridiculous anymore. Plus it seems like one bottle will open easily and another will just refuse. I have a few 15ml bottles of flavors that just will not open.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Man, I told you to STOP WATCHING STEEL MAGNOLIAS ALL DAY.

Now you are starting to hallucinate Weezers everywhere! Go in and lay down, put a cold cloth on yer head. You'll be a'ight in a minute.

It’s Dolly, whaddya expect? :giggle:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Please start your own thread for deals already. You’re a great shopper!

If you're interested in squonking at all, you should get one of these mods. They are outstanding. No mess, vape great, excellent build quality. I'm a little puzzled at their color combinations, but you can't have everything.

I'd order another one in a heartbeat if I wasn't afraid my husband would have a cardiac event.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If you're interested in squonking at all, you should get one of these mods. They are outstanding. No mess, vape great, excellent build quality. I'm a little puzzled at their color combinations, but you can't have everything.

I'd order another one in a heartbeat if I wasn't afraid my husband would have a cardiac event.

Thanks, I’ll check it out now that I’m not avoiding squonks like the flavor plague. Lol

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Love my Revenant TVL I got a few weeks ago- mine was on sale for a great price too- this is a mess free squonk mod- love the 21700 battery life too!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dayum, y'all, an even better price on these fantastic Revenant TVL Delta squonkers. $25 plus $7-ish for shipping.

https://thezfo.com/collections/clea...push-to-squonk-box-mod?variant=31869575364717
Damn that's a good deal.
Solid looking setup.
Too bad I'm unable to order any gear at the moment.... Coronavirus has already effected my job. Been off work for going on 2 weeks now, and there's no sign it's going to get better any time soon. It's a bad time to be a self employed paint contractor...

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Damn that's a good deal.
Solid looking setup.
Too bad I'm unable to order any gear at the moment.... Coronavirus has already effected my job. Been off work for going on 2 weeks now, and there's no sign it's going to get better any time soon. It's a bad time to be a self employed paint contractor...

I'm so sorry to hear that. You'll have a lot of company soon, I'm afraid. Don't be shy about looking for help wherever you can find it. Most of us will be right there with you.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn that's a good deal.
Solid looking setup.

Did you have to create an account to browse there? :wtf: I don’t know if I want an account until I see what they’ve got. So much strangeness lately!

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so sorry to hear that. You'll have a lot of company soon, I'm afraid. Don't be shy about looking for help wherever you can find it. Most of us will be right there with you.
Yeah. It's rough everywhere.
Luckily warm weather is close and I have a lot of exterior work lined up. For right now tho, it's scary. Im expecting exteriors to cancel also due to homeowners not being able to work to afford me.

VU Sponsors