Lost Vape Drone 250C

Discussion in 'Bottom Feeders / Squonking' started by KingPin!, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Theboss

Theboss Bronze Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    My patience with battery doors has become very thin. For Lost Vape, this should be an embarrassment, I expect more for that price point. Even worse, my dual 21700 Rebel door has been so loose from the day I got it that I can't even stand to use it.

I don't want to be a negative Nelly here, just stating my personal experiences. I wouldn't be as upset if these were sub $100 mods. Is it really that hard to come up with a design of magnets or clips that keep doors from popping off?

2. biowar

biowar Member For 1 Year Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    well that is just sad news!! I was hoping they would fix that before they went out...mine just shipped today :( O'well worst case for me is if it bugs me then I will just use the parts to make my own box mod. Been wanting to do that for awhile any way. On the plus side I paid less for this mod then the dna board would have cost..and I get all the parts :)

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    f1r3b1rd and Theboss like this.
  3. f1r3b1rd

f1r3b1rd Vigilante Warrior Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Couldn’t help myself and ordered one finally... I got skills with doors. My DNA250c squonker wet dream will come true