Loose 510 on Gbox Squonk?

Discussion in 'RECALLS, and Faulty Products' started by MagicJosh, Feb 12, 2018.

1. MagicJosh

MagicJosh Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Has anyone else found that the 510 is loose? I had to take the back of and tighten it myself but, is difficult to get ahold of the nut because there is wire on the way. I just wanted to point this out.

eStorm, craigo71 and RobN1 like this.
  2. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Good info to have

Mine hasn't been lose - and hopefully yours was an oversight and not a chronic problem

3. MagicJosh

MagicJosh Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Thats good that it wasnt all of them. I know other people who had the same issue as me. They are the ones who told me how to fix it.

4. RobN1

RobN1 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Mine is too. Was going to post a thread and saw this one.

5. eStorm

eStorm Silver Contributor Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Mine has hold up as well, but then again only have it for a month and its not my all day go too mod. Thanks for the heads up tho, at least if it happens, there's information on how to fix it.

Ishkabibble likes this.
  6. Ishkabibble

Ishkabibble Gotta eat the lettuce VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the heads up indeed. Thinking of purchasing one but have been holding out on feedback like this. Much appreciated! Hopefully it gets resolved for you guys. Keep us all posted!

MagicJosh likes this.