Become a Patron!

Looking to purchase a new RDTA, suggestion wanted

I currently have a iJoy Limitless Plus RDTA on top of a Wismec Reuleaux RX200S. I’ve had this setup for years now and I’d like something shinny and new. Watching so many different reviews I have been inundated with so much information that I can’t make a decision. So, I’m looking for some suggestions on what everyone thinks is the best RDTA right now. Wouldn’t mind suggestions on replacing the RX200S with a new RDTA as well. Thanks ahead of time for all your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Geekvape avacado. Great favor rdta. Mass good reviews on you tube all point to that being a hella good flavor rdta. I want to try the vandyvape mesh rda

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My recommendations are
  • VGod Trick Tank Pro
  • Merlin

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The Haze dripper is cool too. I'm in the air I've tried allot of rdtas and when properly coiled and wicked to me offer the best vaping has to offer... That being said, when coiled and wicked sloppy can offer the most frustrating, cruddy vape experience.

Just like anything proper use is necessary. An rdta is like a super dripper. Easily my favorite. I hated using the limitless rdta boxes. I think rdta dedicated boxes that use that proprietary built in to the box tanks suck. There anything but reliable, and there are a ton of complaints. If dropped the tank breaks with ease.

These are only my opinions and suggestions. I'm not saying I'm 100% right, but they fit my preferred style of vaping.

It's annoying to have to keep dripping, rdtas are the very best of both worlds.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors