Become a Patron!

Looking to clone 2 Smoke Crossroads flavors

Hello Everyone!
I just started DIY about 3 weeks ago. I'm loving it so far, except I am super impatient about steeping. I should just make 2 bottles of everything, one to try within 24 hours, one to steep a few weeks! Anyway, I would like to make 2 flavors from Smoke Crossroads, Coconut Bay and Carolina Menthol. They are amazing flavors, and, the company that makes them is wonderful. But, I just can't afford it, it would cost more than smoking cigarettes did! Is anyone familiar with these 2 flavors? Anyone have some suggestions? The Carolina Menthol is described as marlboro red and Carolina frost. Coconut Bay is described as a fresh coconut off a tree dipped in strawberry. I am not nearly close to being able to clone a flavor. I am just following recipies right now, created by all of the wonderful people such as yourselves. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I only steep for 24hrs for most of my mixes unless using Custards or tobaccos.
I've made some tobacco mixes that didn't really need much steeping but some took 2-3 weeks.
Really depends on the brands/flavors you're using.

Once you have a good recipe nailed down then you can make up a bigger batch, if it needs longer steep time.
Only make small batches like 10-15ml when you're experimenting tho.
Just saves on waste, and the same when buying flavors only buy 10-15ml bottles till you find the ones you like.

Vendor clones are really hard to nail down, but as long as you can make other mixes that will work for you, that's the main thing.

VU Sponsors