Become a Patron!

Looking to buy a dual 18650 box mod in Canada.

KenG

Member For 5 Years
Been toying around with buying a new box mod. It needs to be a dual 18650 and not break my bank ( <~130$). Bevapehappy has a few i liked on sale (ipv3 sigelei 100/150w all for 100) but sadly they dont ship to Canada. Any ideas on a good box from a place that ships to Canada? I would prefer an original but a clone for the right price might work. Thanks in advance.

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It says they offer international shipping to canada for $8.99. But wont ship batteries.

They only ha e the 100watt plus instock for Sigelei though.

DWDawg

Member For 4 Years
Why not support our Canadian vendors? No exchange hassels and cheaper shipping..

KenG

Member For 5 Years
Well i buy all my juices and tanks from a local vendor but the price on mods are quite high compared to everywhere else. The tanks and juices are priced good compared to online. I priced a few dual battery box mods friday and they are asking about 40-60$ more compared to what i can order online and they only carried 1 dual battery mod which was like 375$ (forget the name, wasnt a well known company).Actually all my mods where bought locally aswell (IPV mini and Vamo v7)

I'm in southern Alberta if that helps.

Vicious Vaperz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why not support our Canadian vendors? No exchange hassels and cheaper shipping..

Because even after exchange from Cdn to Usd,shipping etc prices are still cheaper from the US.
Most Cdn vendors prices are way overpriced !
We (Canadians) need a far better pricing structure.
The problem is not enough volume sales so they have to charge crazy prices to make ends meat.
I understand making a living and all but look at the competition.

Hypothetically:
US vendor sells 5 mods @ $1.00 each profit = volume sales
Cdn vendor sells 1 mod @ $5.00 profit = US shopping for Cdn's
See the difference ?

Don't even get me started on the CDN online debautchery......
Istick 20w is a prime example.
Full kit at 1 Cdn vendor $32.99 only recently dropped from $39.99 , another $64.99 or mini kit for $49.95 WTF !
Who in their right mind is going to pay $64.99 ? Yet people do !

Too many fly by night money grubbing vendors in Canada. US as well but there is much more competition in the US so if you want to stay in business long you have to price match pretty much.
These vendors Cdn or US don't give 2 shits about you not smoking, they care about how much money they can make off this vaping "fad" and how quick.

Not ALL Cdn vendors are like that ( overpriced and non competitive ) but the majority are.
I'm all for shopping within my own country/community but not if it's going to cost me almost double !

All this is just my own experience and opinions

I still do buy alot of vape gear in Canada but I shop around and weigh all the options and compare prices .
Then buy accordingly , be it US or Canada

Last edited:
I would suggest kemuri vapes. They are in the gta. But will ship. You can check out wackedout ecig. There pricing is very competitive. I purchased a ipv3 for $135 Canadian no tax.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks like 101 has them back in stock for the 150s.
Would have gotten from them but the last debauched shipping hassle not their fault annoyed me to no end.

VU Sponsors