What is your favorite gauge wire?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vapro Supply

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
Hello to all of our awesome VAPRO Supply Brick and Mortar customers!

This week, we will have some slick new stuff:

Nitecore D2 & D4 Digichargers
DovPo E-Mech and E-LVT
EHPro Panzer Clones back in Stock

Aspire ET-S Glass Clearos
Kanger LOW OHM coils 1.2, 1.0 and .8

Oh yea...we also have the Brass Gigante from WuTang enroute to us

Nitecore_D2_digital_charger_marked__89372.1402345540.1280.1280.jpg

Max Slaine

The Most Interesting Vaper in the World
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Looks like a nice upgrade to the charger I have! I wonder if that D2 Charger will fit your stands with charging bay's JWraps! They look about the same size.

Vapro Supply

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
I've had a hell of a time trying to set up an account. I've called and called but no one answers. Same for emails too
Red Dragon,

We are sorry to hear about the trouble you've been experiencing. Setting up an account with us is a two-step process that is completely within your control. Simply go to our web site and click the "Create an account" link in the upper right-hand corner. You will see a three-line description of the account creation and activation process:

1.) Fill out the account creation form
2.) Email a scanned or photographed copy of your state-issued Sales and Use Tax license.

Once completed, someone from our organization will contact you, verify your information, and activate your account.

We activate ALL accounts that follow this simple procedure THE SAME DAY that the requirements are met (Monday through Saturday).

If you have a question or concern, you can call me directly at (855) 414-8273, ext. 101 or email us at [email protected]. We typically answer phone calls and emails in real-time, but there is seldom more than a two-hour delay in our response.

Apparently I didn't setup my account properly. Brian called earlier and fixed my problem promptly. Listening to Brians passion for his business made me realize one thing I should have signed up a long time ago.

VU Sponsors