Become a Patron!

Looking for trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I've got an extra mod that I want to trade off. It's a purple Smok Mag 225W work a VTF12 price tank, the tank hasn't been used as I was using another tank. I'm looking for another mod or a good cloud/flavor tank (or both if possible). My reason for trading is my locals won't sell them anymore and they didn't say why. Thanks for looking.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello I've got an extra mod that I want to trade off. It's a purple Smok Mag 225W work a VTF12 price tank, the tank hasn't been used as I was using another tank. I'm looking for another mod or a good cloud/flavor tank (or both if possible). My reason for trading is my locals won't sell them anymore and they didn't say why. Thanks for looking.
Hello @Omegaw0lfe Pics are required here in our Trading Post. Please post pics or we'll be forced to take this post down.

Last edited:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
If your local shops are at all like mine, it's all about pod systems and juice because that's where the money is.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your local shops are at all like mine, it's all about pod systems and juice because that's where the money is.
Gotcha. I do know the last time I was in there they didn't have any pods but a lot of new juice. Either way I'm hoping someone can use it or be willing to trade. Thanks for the heads-up

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the pictures. I'm sorry I couldn't pay them earlier, the images were to big they said

Attachments

• IMG_20190621_145359.jpg
    IMG_20190621_145359.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20190621_145354.jpg
    IMG_20190621_145354.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors