Become a Patron!

Looking for suggestions for a new clearomizer

Hey everyone, I'm still pretty new to vaping (started vaping in order to quit analogs), so I'm looking for a few suggestions for my next upgrade. I'm currently using an iClear30s on a Sigelei Zmax v5, and while I've been satisfied with it I want to explore some tanks that have lower resistance. My Zmax won't fire anything under 1.3ohms, so I was thinking something in 1.5-1.8ohm range might be perfect. I haven't gotten into rebuilding coils yet, so for convenience I'd like to stick to factory-made replaceable coils. I've been looking at the Aspire Nautilus to try out the adjustable airflow, but looking for some extra input before I make a purchase. Have you all found any tanks that fit this category that you've loved? Thanks!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well you are certainly headed in the right direction. The Aspire Nautilus or Nautilus Mini is the most recommended tank for a non-subohm tank. I personally use them and love them.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup, I agree. I have sub ohm tanks and drippers, but I still use my 4 mini nautilus's daily. Love em;)

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well you are certainly headed in the right direction. The Aspire Nautilus or Nautilus Mini is the most recommended tank for a non-subohm tank. I personally use them and love them.

+1 On the nautilus or mini. I have 2 minis and they are my all time go to's.

Sent from my LGL35G

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just about anything will be a step up from the iclears which I used with the MVP 2. I ended up going with Kanger Protank 2 from there but have outgrown them except for occasional use just to keep them running and maintained..

AZ4running

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kanger subtank mini or plus with the rba. Best tanks i have used for flavor, vaper and no dry hits. Also no need to buy coils cause you can rebuild them.

bcf3463

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well I really have a lot of both kanger and aspire tanks and just so happened to find a deal on the new emow mega tanks it holds 2.8 or 2.4 what I liked about them is the use and colors but do make sure it is not the 1.8 ones I did that at first and thought it was too small so look for the mow mega tank it goes great with the isticks and just it great. I found that the aspire nautilus tanks did not give me the air flow I wanted and also the glass was so easy to break too. So if you want a great tank and works well with this is good. Oh the coils cost less than the aspire too and easy to find parts too like seals etc. I too have not got into the sub. Due to no time to build or just plain afraid too lol. hey I vape so much would end up building so many for hubby and me too. SO try the mow mega tanks they are running around 20 bucks and worth the money and heck if you drop it they are inclosed metal with glass inside I have 4 now easy to clean too. Good luck and hope this helps

VU Sponsors