Become a Patron!

Looking for Reliable DIY Vape Supplier

yomajesty

Member For 2 Years
Hi,

I ordered goods from ecigexpress on Friday, and they haven't even shipped it yet. This is the second time in a row this has happened. Does anyone know of any good suppliers that have FlavourArt, Flavor West, Inewara and all the good stuff? I like the company's nicotine bases, and they're affordable with good quality. Maybe there's another company that has all of this stuff? Any consistently good experiences with suppliers? I'm in Arizona. The closer the company, the more quickly I get the goods.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ecx takes 1-3 business days to ship your order.
They are legit and sometimes it just takes a few days to get it together.

yomajesty

Member For 2 Years
Ecx takes 1-3 business days to ship your order.
They are legit and sometimes it just takes a few days to get it together.

Wednesday's over with, and USPS hasn't received the goods. I order a lot of things online. There must be some company that is really good at this stuff.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nicotine river and liquid barn are in California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is posted on their site:
ecigExpress is monitoring a severe weather system impacting the Pacific Northwest. Customers may experience minor shipping delays. We apologize for any inconvenience.

You may have to wait an extra day.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ecigexpress has always been decent .. I have had issues with their postal service in the WA area .. couple of times they never logged the pickup or departure...but that is on USPS not Ecig - next thing I knew, the tracking info updated the day it arrived.

Not close to you but ships fast is BCF .. legendary customer service.. highly recommend!

http://www.bullcityflavors.com/

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haven't checked prices lately, but for "all in one place" RTS Vapes is pretty good, or you can try Wizard Labs.
Wizard, a major nic supplier, I found a little peppery, but not bad...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did no one mention Bull City Flavors? They don't sell nic, but they have a great selection.

I use them, RTS Vapes, Wizard Labs, ECX, occasionally Eliquid Mart.

Then there's Nicotine River, DIY Vapor Supply, DIYFS, One Stop, and I know I'm missing others. Gremlin, too.

brandon555

Member For 3 Years
Nic River and Bull City are my two favorite diy vendors. I like that Nic River has the best prices on 2 oz and 4 oz bottles of flavoring especially TPA and FW. Wizard Labs is okay imo, but I feel their selection is limited sometimes with their 8 ml vials. Nic River even sent out my order with one of my bottles on back order, and emailed me letting me know they'd send it separately as soon as they got it in which I thought was nice.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered goods from ecigexpress on Friday, and they haven't even shipped it yet.

I'm thinking there may have been major disruptions in our, or a parallel universe that Friday! :eek:

I tried to make an order then and wanted to get some FA Zeppole. (among other items) I noticed that flavor was cheaper at BCF (around 70 cents for 10mls) and submitted a price matching message to them.(as per their policy) I also asked to reset my password.

So far, I've heard nothing back from them. I guess I could call, but I figure there was nothing all that important in the order that I could not easily source elsewhere and... why tempt fate? ;)

Ron
---
“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.” – Buddha

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haven't checked prices lately, but for "all in one place" RTS Vapes is pretty good, or you can try Wizard Labs.
Wizard, a major nic supplier, I found a little peppery, but not bad...
I'm just curious about your comment that Wizard was a bit peppery. (Not that I'm disagreeing.) But, for a future order, whose nic do you find less peppery?
I've had some from several vendors (Wiz, Nude, Nic River, ECX, and I'm not sure whose I like, so just looking for another opinion.
Right this sec, I think I prefer Nude or the Wiz.
But, looking for more.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried and liked Nude, stuck with them - and used them to "stock up".
I had a couple on a list to try, like Vapers Tek, but won't get any more for a while - unless more stupid legislation pops up...then I might get another 5 years' worth or something...

I'm just curious about your comment that Wizard was a bit peppery. (Not that I'm disagreeing.) But, for a future order, whose nic do you find less peppery?
I've had some from several vendors (Wiz, Nude, Nic River, ECX, and I'm not sure whose I like, so just looking for another opinion.
Right this sec, I think I prefer Nude or the Wiz.
But, looking for more.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For Inawera flavors, you're crazy if you buy from anyone other than e-aromashop.com. Yes it's in Poland, but a) their prices are better than ANYONE else's, b) they keep the flavors in its ORIGINAL PACKAGING, c) there's a brit flag at the top left to select English, and you can also select "dolar" as your currency... and d) their shipping is very reasonable for coming from E. Europe; $5-ish takes about 10 days; $10-ish takes about 5 days.

Andria

yomajesty

Member For 2 Years
I'm trying Nic river, and the prices are phenomenal. For some reason, it's only allowing UPS ground, and I just contacted them about that. None of the concentrates are on the flammables list, and the nic is 36mg. Hmmm. Hopefully, USPS will be an option. It's supposed to be. Maybe the flammables list is not exhaustive. Damn regs.

yomajesty

Member For 2 Years
Damn right.

Maybe it's because of the nic? I cant' remember their disclaimer on the specifics of strengths.

I think the nic rule is 60mg+. 36 is OK. As for juices, two of them were FlavourArt. They don't have much alcohol or other volatiles. There was also an FW Rainbow Lined Gum and some sucralose. Maybe it's just a technical error on their site.

mysticman

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Bull City Vapor is definitely one of the best suppliers I've found. Second would be Nicotine River. They sell nicotine also.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wizard was a bit peppery
Just to chime in here on Wizard Labs and their Nicotine. A bit of "short" background...

I work 15 min from their facility, and have gotten to know their chemist (Krista) well. I order 99% of my flavorings from them. I have expressed to them and the owner that their Nicotine is disgusting and they need a new supplier. -- In short, they are aware of it, agree with me and others options of their Nicotine, and are working to get it replaced.

With that said, myself and my wife are very "nicotine" sensitive. It has to be "smooth" and 'tasteless".
To date, the only workable nicotine for us has been VapersTek and Chemnic. All the others that I have tried have been extremely harsh. One of them (you can search the thread I created in the reviews) even made us sick, to the point of nauseous.

I did just order Nicotine from MyFreedomSmokes and will have it tested this weekend (nic test kit) and in a few sample mixes this weekend and will have more input on them soon.

yomajesty

Member For 2 Years
Just to chime in here on Wizard Labs and their Nicotine. A bit of "short" background...

I work 15 min from their facility, and have gotten to know their chemist (Krista) well. I order 99% of my flavorings from them. I have expressed to them and the owner that their Nicotine is disgusting and they need a new supplier. -- In short, they are aware of it, agree with me and others options of their Nicotine, and are working to get it replaced.

With that said, myself and my wife are very "nicotine" sensitive. It has to be "smooth" and 'tasteless".
To date, the only workable nicotine for us has been VapersTek and Chemnic. All the others that I have tried have been extremely harsh. One of them (you can search the thread I created in the reviews) even made us sick, to the point of nauseous.

I did just order Nicotine from MyFreedomSmokes and will have it tested this weekend (nic test kit) and in a few sample mixes this weekend and will have more input on them soon.

Let us know how it goes. I kind of like NicSelect, and both Nic River and Ecigexpress distribute that. I'm open to others too.

yomajesty

Member For 2 Years
I solved the Nic River mystery. FW Rainbow Lined Gum is UPS Ground-only. It's considered highly flammable. It sure smells pretty flammable.

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years

That was a good story, thanks.
A difficulty I have is going from nicotine source(?) such as Vaperstek or Chemnic to what's out there in places like Nude or Wiz.
Maybe that info is out there and hard to find. Maybe I haven't looked enough. Maybe I don't understand any of it.
And maybe they're all moving targets so what they offer changes from day to day. This last comment was prompted by your comment that Wiz is looking to other Nic suppliers.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
maybe they're all moving targets
Some of them have the appearance of being moving targets, based on reviews and comments from other forum members.
My personal "hunt" for good Nicotine was due to the fact that others were not having the same "issues" that we were having with Nicotine. Many weeks of research and multiple $$$$ down the drain on Nicotine showed me where the good was were and were not. As you can see, I am still on the hunt, but now just due to curiosity of prices. MVS was only $50 for a litter of 100mg/ml NIC when I purchased it. That was $35 cheaper than VapersTek. (I ignore shipping usually due to everyone has to ship the product to me, unless they are completely unreasonably priced). Yes, purchasing a liter of NIC was a gamble, however, I knew that if it didn't work for us then I could sell it to someone on VU that could use it and likes it.

That was a good story, thanks.
Your welcome. My review thread of Nude Nicotine is quite a bit more interesting of a story for sure though.

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Could you point me to your review of Nude, to save this lazy SOB to go searching for it?

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
thanks, that was illuminating. i'm finding it harsh too. guess i'll try the vaperstek next.

kh1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've had good luck with one stop diy shop . com, good prices. very fast shipping,

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
:giggle:....I just love NN, can't stand any other brand......:p...:D

Believe I have about 5 gallons in the freezer now.
Want some more? I've got just under 240ml in the freezer. I'll send it your way this week. :D

I wo
Want some more? I've got just under 240ml in the freezer. I'll send it your way this week. :D

Id love that nude nicotine! I'm just getting into diy. I've been making lip balm and natural skin care products for about 8 years bc I have lupus & my body cannot really process multiple chemicals in one product. It goes all Haywire!
So I started to make my own lotion & body wash, lip balm, bath fizzies body butter diaper rash cream tooth paste perfume etc.
I wonder if the fragrance and flavor oils I use in my products an be used to flavor the juice? I remember seeing somethjng on the site I order my ingredients from (2 of them being glycerine & propylene glycol for lotion & reed diffusers) about these flavorings not being tested for the use in vape liquid!!! I'll have to go back & see what that was all about. At the time I didn't really care but I do remember seeing somethjng. Hmmm would be wonderful for me since I have about every single flavor they offer and they offer a LOT!!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wo

Id love that nude nicotine! I'm just getting into diy. I've been making lip balm and natural skin care products for about 8 years bc I have lupus & my body cannot really process multiple chemicals in one product. It goes all Haywire!
So I started to make my own lotion & body wash, lip balm, bath fizzies body butter diaper rash cream tooth paste perfume etc.
I wonder if the fragrance and flavor oils I use in my products an be used to flavor the juice? I remember seeing somethjng on the site I order my ingredients from (2 of them being glycerine & propylene glycol for lotion & reed diffusers) about these flavorings not being tested for the use in vape liquid!!! I'll have to go back & see what that was all about. At the time I didn't really care but I do remember seeing somethjng. Hmmm would be wonderful for me since I have about every single flavor they offer and they offer a LOT!!
If they are oil based, definitely DO NOT use them!!! Oils are very bad for your lungs!

VU Sponsors