Become a Patron!

Looking for Regulated Squonk Mod Help

Scorpia939

Member For 1 Year
Hey Guys and Gals!

I’m looking into getting myself a regulated squonker. So far I am leaning towards the GeekVape Gbox 200w, I like the look and from the reviews I’ve read/seen it’s a pretty good over all Mod. That being said does anyone have any intel or preference on a differ mod/this one? I am looking for something that comes with an RDA already but i am willing to buy another atty to slap on top. Thanks for ready and the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you wait a little longer there will be the new pulse by Tony B from Vandy Vape I had a proper look at it on Saturday at Vapejam UK feels and looks like a good mod I have never squonked but I will be getting this

Scorpia939

Member For 1 Year
If you wait a little longer there will be the new pulse by Tony B from Vandy Vape I had a proper look at it on Saturday at Vapejam UK feels and looks like a good mod I have never squonked but I will be getting this

Oh nice I may look into this! They talk price point yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No price as of yet but seeing as the chip is now supplied by Vandy Vape I imagine it's going to be a max cost of £50 for just the mod one of the biggest features was it is going to be an affordable price for every vapers needs.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The pulse is going to cost around 65-70. I’d also check out the RSQ.

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No price as of yet but seeing as the chip is now supplied by Vandy Vape I imagine it's going to be a max cost of £50 for just the mod one of the biggest features was it is going to be an affordable price for every vapers needs.
Since Vandy Vape stole the chip from Voopoo it should be cheap

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw a SA review of the Anita.. Dude was knocking on the ABS and it sounded like someone knocking on a glovebox in a car, or a plastic arm or leg.. Even the "wood grain" panels are - yes, ABS.

VU Sponsors