Become a Patron!

Looking for pod suggestions for mom

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got my mom started on vaping six years ago. The same time I started. She has used cigalikes and cartomizers pretty much the whole time. She just recently got an ego battery and some clearomizers. Thinking about getting her a pod system. Here is what it needs to be....

-Small. Maybe small enough to use a lanyard
-Easy to change the pod and refill.
-Decent battery life
-Reasonably priced replacement pods
-Decent juice capacity

She is 75 and has a real hard time with her hands. Hence the need for something that is very easy to fill and swap. I played with a few at a local shop and the pods are pretty tight to get out.

Any suggestions??

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

I got my mom started on vaping six years ago. The same time I started. She has used cigalikes and cartomizers pretty much the whole time. She just recently got an ego battery and some clearomizers. Thinking about getting her a pod system. Here is what it needs to be....

-Small. Maybe small enough to use a lanyard
-Easy to change the pod and refill.
-Decent battery life
-Reasonably priced replacement pods
-Decent juice capacity

She is 75 and has a real hard time with her hands. Hence the need for something that is very easy to fill and swap. I played with a few at a local shop and the pods are pretty tight to get out.

Any suggestions??

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

Bumping ,

Hopefully someone can chime in,I'm new to all these new systems and don't want to give the wrong advice.

VU Sponsors