Become a Patron!

Looking for Nic Salt juice under 20mg/ml (preferably 12MG)

I have been searching for a lower nicotine salt based juice and I can't seem to find anything other than juices by Airship. I am reluctant to try them since I have never heard of them. Any suggestions on reputable brands that mix low nic salts?

I am using a Suorin Air, and I would like to start lowering my nic intake. Sub-ohm vaping a 3MG or 6MG isn't feasible in my current situation (due to cloud production and me never putting the damn thing down). Also, free-base nic 12MG is way too harsh on my throat.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU....:vino:

Why don't you just cut the nic mixture with more PG/VG?

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I know a few brands make 0mg, 3mg, and 6mg nic salt with the usual 30mg, 40mg, and 50mg, Unfortunately you are normally going to have to order from the manufacturer for those which will cost more.

We do have two One Hit Wonder 100ml flavors that use nic salt but we only carry them in 3mg and 6mg.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Your best bet is to buy zero nic eliquids (I have found that some sites sell zero nic eliquids for up to 40% less then even 3mg/ml) and also buy some 100mg/ml (10%) salt nic base.

Then just add the proper amount of nicotine to your eliquid.

If you want 12mg/ml (1.2%) you would be close if you add 12ml's of 100mg/ml Salt Nic Base to 100ml's of eliquid

This tool can make your measurements precise:

http://www.steam-engine.org/juice.html

Vape4change

Unlisted Vendor
Check out Vape4change’s collection of low-nicotine e-juices that will ultimately help you maintain a healthy taste for a better life.

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Check out ecblend, they will custom mix any juice at many different nic levels, all pmta'd, fda'd and stuff

Edit-just ask customer service, they will provide u with what u need if u r not sure

(They have a smooth salt/shortfill? combination for 12 mg) (be aware there is hitsalt and smoothsalt, should be self explanatory)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors