Become a Patron!

Looking for Dual battery mod

rxmilitia

Member For 4 Years
whats up everyone,

Been a long time since I’ve been on here. Almost two years ago I got into vaping, Started buying mechanical boxes (because that’s what all my friends had) ended up with a custom made triple battery mechanical mod that I loved. However I never got into building coils and just had them made for me locally. I got out of the game for a bit and last month decided I really missed it.

No local shops build anymore and im kind of over the dripper aspect anyways and I don’t feel safe building my own coils (just being honest). Bought a smok v8 stick, loved it for 2 Days and wanted something else so I purchased a society of vape 75w (single 18650) with a big baby beast tank.

I’ve really enjoyed it but I’m ready for something with a little more power. I’d like a dual 18650 mod. I know most are TC now but I running strictly in wattage mode so it’s not important to me to have tc.

The only place I get picky is the body of the mod. I love boxy mods. Square/rectangle boxes with minimal design shaping. I know it’s weird but it’s my thing and what I look for in a mod. Color and fancy features I could care less about.

Anyone have any recommendations?

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hexohm V3 if you want simple. One pot adjustment and vape. It's probably my favorite mod that I have and I own 4 DNA chip mods. I have an Ammit 25 on top of mine and it vapes like a dream. I have used a big baby beast on mine in the past and it also was nice so you could just use the tank you have. Another great thing about them is that they have a lifetime, no questions asked warranty. I am hoping to get another one soon.

VU Sponsors