Become a Patron!

Looking for another choice

Blazel78

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all, I've been using Japanese organic cotton since I've started vaping. I love the flavor from it, but I'm always looking for something different. Does anyone have any suggestions on a different wicking material for flavor?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I was thinking about that. But I wasn't sure
It does it's jobs. personally I don't notice any difference between cottons (including organic cotton balls from the store) except the "vaping cottons" don't have a bad taste for the first few hits like the balls do

Blazel78

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It does it's jobs. personally I don't notice any difference between cottons (including organic cotton balls from the store) except the "vaping cottons" don't have a bad taste for the first few hits like the balls do
so I guess that's my real question. I hate that initial cotton taste that you get from regular cotton balls. I haven't gotten that with cottontails Japanese cotton but I want to try something different. So I guess +1 Cotton bacon V2?

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
so I guess that's my real question. I hate that initial cotton taste that you get from regular cotton balls. I haven't gotten that with cottontails Japanese cotton but I want to try something different. So I guess +1 Cotton bacon V2?
yup thats what I'm using. does its job and taste good from the 1st hit.
only tip i have is use more of it then you would a cotton ball as it doesn't really expand like cotton balls do

VU Sponsors