Become a Patron!

Looking for a strong fruity cereal vape

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys,

I've been vaping for about 3 years solid now. I've came across a couple fruity cereal vapes that were okay, but have yet to find one that I LOVE. I tried Vapetasia's, but their milk/cream isn't for me (it tasted like custard and fruity pebbles). I recently tried Mamasan's Super Cereal, but it's flavor is so unbelievably weak that I cannot believe anyone would suggest their brand as being "good" (after steeping).

I've heard Looper is great, but it's also expensive compared to some brands that are sold in 100ml bottles.

So I'd like a fruity cereal flavor (Fruit Loops, Fruity Pebbles, Etc) that has a STRONG flavor to it. Preferably one that's sold in 100ml bottles for around $10-$17. Any suggestions?

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I can make a strong Froot Loops flavor, with or without the milk. If this interests you, shoot me a PM.

The Wire Spider

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cuttwood Bird Brains is mighty fine in my opinion, it’s Fruit Loops without milk and it tastes like a handful of the cereal.

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I appreciate the offer VAPEROXX, but I'd like to find a brand that I can pick up when I need it. I doubt you want me bugging you every month for a new bottle lol

Thanks for the tip Icepick. It's been years since I vaped any Cuttwood juice, but I remember their Mega Melons are spot on. It'll be added to the list of possibilities.

Anyone else? I cereal vapes have been around forever, I figured more people would have a favorite.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I appreciate the offer VAPEROXX, but I'd like to find a brand that I can pick up when I need it. I doubt you want me bugging you every month for a new bottle lol

Thanks for the tip Icepick. It's been years since I vaped any Cuttwood juice, but I remember their Mega Melons are spot on. It'll be added to the list of possibilities.

Anyone else? I cereal vapes have been around forever, I figured more people would have a favorite.
Lol no problem. But if you strike out; bug me anytime and as often as you like!

The Wire Spider

VU Sponsors