Become a Patron!

Looking for a reliable 510 OHM Meter

I must have the worst luck; I have gone through 4 OHM Meters in the past 15 months. The first two were red LED 510/801 threaded meters from Ebay, the last two were blue LED 510/801 from a local vape shop.

So anyway I'm on the hunt for a reliable 510 meter, I have a multimeter but would like a 510 threaded one for convenience sake.

Anyone have some recommendations? Links much appreciated thanks

State O' Flux

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice, you've had good success with them?
Same one I've had for over a year... from back when they were still Sunny Vaping. Accurate to a Fluke 88 with a Tech Thing Half-Ohm.
Everyone's chip is Chinese, so that's pretty much unavoidable... but USAs are made to good standard of quality - then the boxes are built, programed and tested in the US. Got a problem... they're a phone call away. So far... no problems. ;)

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 2, a professional multimeter and a cheep ohm meter from fasttech.
Surprisingly enough the cheep one is dead accurate up to the second digit after the decimal point and has been working for months.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a fluke 77 but might buy a ohm reader. I was toying with the idea of making a test fixture for my fluke and just plug the box into my fluke. I have all the parts including a box but I'm just too lazy to build it. I just put the meter leads on the atty. one day when I'm bored I'll end up with a fast tech bought ohm reader or a test fixture for my fluke.

VU Sponsors