Become a Patron!

Looking for a larger mechanical mod

I’m looking for a larger( bigger than the averaged mod)sized mechanical mod.Just need direction on names or vendors that sell them.Not sure if it’s out of line but I’m open for clones also..

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have a Revolver G2 made of brass and aluminum. It's a parallel mod, dual 18650.
Heavy as hell and large too.
Don't know if you can find them anymore but IMO it's badass.
Saw one on the bay a few weeks ago for $200 used.
If you do find one, make sure it's the second version with the one piece frame and locking barrel.
The first version was junk.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I’m looking for a larger( bigger than the averaged mod)sized mechanical mod.Just need direction on names or vendors that sell them.Not sure if it’s out of line but I’m open for clones also..
Are you looking for a series, parallel, or single battery mod?

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Are you looking for a series, parallel, or single battery mod?
I'm not familiar with too many of the large ones Chef.
Are there any larger than the Revolver?
I have a solid brass Aventador that's heavy as shit and comes in handy in a bar fight. (True Story)
Other than that I can't think of any.

Forgive me for sounding stupid,Ive been vaping for about 5 years but am not that educated on parallel or the other terminology,I currently have 3 nemesis set ups and haven’t really changed my mod,So simplicity would be better to be honest with you..

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Forgive me for sounding stupid,Ive been vaping for about 5 years but am not that educated on parallel or the other terminology,I currently have 3 nemesis set ups and haven’t really changed my mod,So simplicity would be better to be honest with you..
So you want a larger sized single battery tube mech, yes?

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Parallel mod fires at the 4.2 volts. Series Mod is 8.4 volts and is too powerful unless you have some beefy coils.
The parallel mechs fire smoothly and to me a more relaxing vape

VU Sponsors