Become a Patron!

Looking for a good grape recipe

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have grape Concord (fa), grape candy (tpa), and ocean mist (purilum).

Anyone have a grape recipe that they actually use? Can't find much on ELR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FA Concord Grape 2%, FA White Grape 3%, Vanilla .5%.

One of my wife's fav's

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I found Hangsen Desert Ship and/or Highway make my grape flavor pop way more than grape standalone mix. I use 4% HS tobacco then 7% of a grape concoction I made blending several grape concentrates together. I don't add any sweeteners but you could add to your taste preference. It just might surprise you to how good it will be.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the recommendations guys! I can't try any of those atm due to lack of flavors. I just made this up and it's not too bad. I feel like all I taste is the grape candy though.
597b96982fc34a5a84d4ea9701d19e76.jpg

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bubble Gum always tastes like pepsin to me. Remember Beeman's gum?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haha I haven't been able to find many recipes that use cap bubblegum. Everyone I see uses tfa but the cap smells really good to me. Like juicey fruit

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Kim (my wife) is a picky bitch when it comes to juice. This is one of her faves, plus the Mango Orgasm I make.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would be interested in a good grape myself.

where is @Teresa P and @HeadInClouds when we need them?....:)
I've tried every grape under the sun except TFA grape juice - and I recently acquired that one, just haven't used it yet - and the absolute best I've had is a grape flavor from MadVapes. Their brand is Top Vapor. 3% standalone is hands down the tastiest grape I've ever had. Well, I was always a fan of Lorann's grape, but there's way too much dye in it to be safe in larger percentages. And I've tried to work with FA concord, but it's always tasted like perfume. My hat off to HIC for being able to pull that one off, I just can't.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been vaping my recipe posted above for a couple hours and it's pretty good. Interested to see if it changes at all tomorrow.

If it doesn't change I might lower the grape candy just a tad.

VU Sponsors