Become a Patron!

Looking for a certain thread.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
About a month ago there was a neuroscientist (or something like that) that started vaping at an old age for the benefits of nicotine and was tracking his health.

I tried searching and can't find it. Can anyone help me out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm pretty sure it was on here. This is the only forum I'm on.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I searched the forum for the word neurosientist and really only got hits on the word "neuro". You got me interested in knowing, LOL. @Artemis, do you remember anything like that?

I tag her because she's great at the scientific stuff in here.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol thanks for the help. I have a friend that was interested in reading the thread.

He talked about how vaping was helping his memory lapses in life and at school. I think he was a professor.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for looking but that's not it. It wasn't an article. He was posting his results in VU

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol oops! My mistake. I've only been on that forum maybe 3 times just because I was bored. Don't even have an account on there. :p

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's all good :) we're not gonna slap your hand. Just dont mention VU there or you will get your hand slapped. Seriously.

No worries, like I said, I don't even have an account there. This community has been very helpful. No need to go anywhere else!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's all good :) we're not gonna slap your hand. Just dont mention VU there or you will get your hand slapped. Seriously.

You literally CAN'T mention VU there, it's censored to all asterisks. :giggle:

Andria

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just peeked at that thread. Oh, Wow! Those folks had some really anal remarks near the end of the thread related to regulations. I feel like signing in an asking him to venture over here.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which is good, the links just bring more folks here, once they realize this forum is not moderated by 50+ yr. old keyboard warriors still living in their parents basement......:teehee:
tumblr_n4giob4RSE1qzk2apo2_500_zps84efe434.gif
:teehee:

VU Sponsors