Looking for 25-50 experienced juice tasters

Justcody

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
If you have decent experience with vaping, a good tongue, and are willing to take 30 minuets out of each day for one week to write one review a day about my new ejuice I will send you trials of my entire drip line that I am putting in motion in January. Now please leave the answer to these three questions in the comments and I will select you and pm you about getting these out to you. Now don't expect them to ship out tomorrow these testers aren't even fully developed yet but by January I will be sending these out.
1. how long have you been vaping
2. what equipment do you use the most (go to daily device)
3. what is your preferred flavor of ejuice.
Any questions of comments please leave below unless urgent then PM me.
have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been vaping 3 +years
gennys with ss mesh and ceramic wicks
my preferred flavor of juice is absinthe, tobbaco,human blood
I am highly critical,obnoxious,and think most juice is shite except the ones I make my self and a few others.gimme some free shit.

buckwildpimp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. Around 3 years
2. Dna 200 mods, Twisted Messes RDA, TFV4 Tank
3. Virtually anything without menthol or minty flavors

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
1) Since 1/8/2013
2) my favorite is my ipv4 and my cuboid but I also run a vaporshark rDNA40, Sigelei 150watt and Smok Xcube2. Tank wise Tfv4, Aspire Triton v1, Freemax Starre, Starre Pro, Target cCell tank. My favorite tank is my aromamizer Drippers I run a mutation x v2 and a velocity.
3) I like fruit and bakery mainly dont care for coconut, banana or papaya. I am always willing to try anything due to you never know what you might find that you would never have thought you would like (even the 3 I listed as I dont care for lol)

Last edited:
1. Been vaping for close to 1 1/2 years
2. Eleaf istick 50w running a dark horse rda with dual twisted 24gu 5 wraps or an aspire Atlantis V2 tank
3. My favorite is vanilla custard from vapejoose.com but usually go for fruit, beverage,dessert, flavors

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been vaping on and off for three years. now steady vape for 6months
Eleaf istick 30w for vv and lavabox for tc
milkman 6mg

IceBankMiceElf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. I've been vaping for approximately a year.
2. Evic VT 60W box mod with Aspire Atlantis V2 Sub-Ohm tank. Also, I use an Ego ONE XL 2200mah, tank and tube mod, the whole deal.
3. I prefer fruity flavors, but I love all kinds of e juice.

On a side note, I just wrote a review for VVV's Cinnamon Squares. Check it out, I'd love to write a review for your juice.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1. I've been vaping for 3 years

2. My daily carry is an istick 60w with an rta running titanium coils, and my at home use is a noisy cricket with a velocity mini.

3. I've jumped around the whole spectrum of flavors and at the moment I've been using bakery and cereal flavors, but will occasionally dive down in to fruits.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
1.) Day of JUST Vaping from there on out-March 4th, 2012
2.) Main Devices: Cuboid/Griffin, Snow Wolf 200w/Griffin and 75w/Crius V3, Xcube 2-Twisted Messes, 13H9H, Mutation X4 RDA's
3.) Mostly Bakery Flavors... Custards, Pies, Milks & Creams, Cereal, Juices, Some Fruits

Ive also done a few reviews for hardware and Juice and many comparisons.

will.cox.779

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dont know if you are still looking for people to do this or not... but

1. Have been vaping for 3 1/2 years

2. Currently vape an RX200 with TFV4 and TF T4 coils. The quad claptons bring out flavor notes you've never experienced..
3. My favorite flavors are good cereal vapes. But anything breakfasty, desserts, drinks, fruits, berries.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've been Vaping 3 years almost. Im mostly a flavor chaser. I use a sx mini with a hurricane or pico rta as my daily vapes. My favorite juice profiles are deserts and fruits with cream. I also enjoy a good rich tobacco when the mood strikes. I'd do the reviews for ya daily no problem. I'm a very active member.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors