Become a Patron!

lookin fer a new one.........

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've got a few mech mods, but i'm lookin for somethin new. I'm not sure if i shoud go with yet anohter 26650 mech OR a regulated box mod. dual 18650.................
i'm into sub ohming but would like something 'new' any suggestions???

btw budget is 100-150.......

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i really love the maraxus that I just got, it hits like a freight train! Put the competition doge on top and booooooom, clouds are a chuckin!

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a cherry bomb box mod from Fasttech.com. Dual 18650 now the wait.......

lg g3 tapatalk

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok canceled Fasttech.com order. However I ordered it from angelcigs.com faster turn around. But now my question is how low of sub ohm can I do with this? I'll be running dual 35a batteries. I do have 22g kanthal........ Can't wait!!

lg g3 tapatalk

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok canceled Fasttech.com order. However I ordered it from angelcigs.com faster turn around. But now my question is how low of sub ohm can I do with this? I'll be running dual 35a batteries. I do have 22g kanthal........ Can't wait!!

lg g3 tapatalk
Get a used motorcycle battery, (thrown away) from a shop. Fast Tech step down transformer, some wire & build one for home use. Cost under 3.00. for the things. Some wire & a soldering iron. Old Mod. I used to get wire from old TV's,

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

lg g3 tapatalk

Thanks for your order. :)

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Idk y or how but my order isn't linked I my act can u hlp?

lg g3 tapatalk

I'm Angelcigs's representative at vapingunderground forum. Nice to meet you.
Did you log in when placing your order? If not, I can't add your order history under your account. But it doesn't matter. You still will receive email confirmation of tracking number once it is shipped. Next time please don't forget to log in. :)

Angel

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm Angelcigs's representative at vapingunderground forum. Nice to meet you.
Did you log in when placing your order? If not, I can't add your order history under your account. But it doesn't matter. You still will receive email confirmation of tracking number once it is shipped. Next time please don't forget to log in. :)

Angel
Mayb thats y. No worries. Np. Ill b ordering again!

lg g3 tapatalk

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi, I bought a Svoemesto 29 mm Kayfun clone. PMMA tank lasted a week. Can you help me get the Stainless Steel tank section? Mine didn't come with one. I do like your company.

Hey, would you mind tell me your order number so that I can check for you?

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi, Order # 2014092817401815 Made on September 27,2014 Thanks:)

Thanks! I checked and found that you ordered a 26650 Kayfun 3.1. I'm so sorry we don't produce it any more so I have no where to find a ss thank for you now. Also it is out of the 30 days warranty. :-( I recommend you to contact our CS as soon as you received your package if you have any issues in your next order. Okay?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! I checked and found that you ordered a 26650 Kayfun 3.1. I'm so sorry we don't produce it any more so I have no where to find a ss thank for you now. Also it is out of the 30 days warranty. :-( I recommend you to contact our CS as soon as you received your package if you have any issues in your next order. Okay?
Thank You for your help. :) This atomizer is a thing of beauty, & I will have the piece made. Everything I have ever purchased that has PC or similar parts has failed. Anything with Poly Carbonate as a tank is junk as far as I can tell. I will continue to shop @ your company. I can have the part made for $15.00. It is certainly worth it. IMG_0051.JPG

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank You for your help. :) This atomizer is a thing of beauty, & I will have the piece made. Everything I have ever purchased that has PC or similar parts has failed. Anything with Poly Carbonate as a tank is junk as far as I can tell. I will continue to shop @ your company. I can have the part made for $15.00. It is certainly worth it. View attachment 18923

Cool beans!! :p:p

You should definitely check out wulf mods! They have a 18650 mech mod, they have a new unregulated box mod they just came out with and their gonna have lower watt boxes in the near future. The mech mods have all copper connects and hit like a champ!

VU Sponsors