Become a Patron!

Long shot - WTB - Centaurus Quest Squonk Bottles

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 of these mods that are still going and 1 or 2 still sealed in box. Issue is the tabs that hold the squonk bottle in break off and I cant find any replacement bottles. I like the mod - though I did have one that auto fired. Wondering if anyone has any of these squonk bottles laying around.

Might get a hot knife and try cutting out the plate on the storage bottles - or use a dremel.

Might try using a plastic welder and/or gluing the bottle in too... Don't really need to take the bottle out.

But I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask in case someone has some laying around.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I emailed customer service and they sent me a couple. I can’t remember if or what I paid for them. I was just relieved I had backups bcuz it’s one of my favorite squonkers and didn’t want to regret not having backup bottles.

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I emailed customer service and they sent me a couple. I can’t remember if or what I paid for them. I was just relieved I had backups bcuz it’s one of my favorite squonkers and didn’t want to regret not having backup bottles.
Nice! Are you the one who gave me their email on Reddit?

Just talked to someone on Reddit today who said the same thing and gave me the email for lost vape.

I can't imagine they have any left, or maybe they saved some for the people who write in. Just seems like they would have just sold them.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Must’ve been someone else. I ended up buying three Centaurus’s all together but I was worried about the proprietary squonk bottle and so I emailed them. I thought it was great customer service.

VU Sponsors