facepalm_zpsmqnyth2c.gif

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If I got a bill with Super Bitch as my name, I'd frame it. That's some funny shit.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So , the part of the system where they take your money still works . But providing the service you pay for ,well that part is broken or showing simple respect for another, is impossible . I could respect saying ,hey, we cant provide the service you want bye . But no ,they take your cash then demean you . I'd tell 'em to shove that friggin cable .

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So are they cumcast now? I know they've had a lot of issues for a lot of people in the past few yrs, and if I'm not mistaken multiple battles with networks that they stopped carrying because they weren't getting a big enough check. I'm guessing they have a few dumb 20 something's in their accounting department that snoop has sold some of his devices to and that crap is going to their head. Sounds like an undercover boss may be in order, if their bosses even care.

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heh, my first sucky broadband was with ATT/Cox about 15 years ago, been with Qwest/CL ever since. :)

15/5 VDSL + landline for $27/mo. suits me just fine. And, on the fiber-fed areas like mine, they don't cap or throttle unless you're REALLY trying to get snagged.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Heh, my first sucky broadband was with ATT/Cox about 15 years ago, been with Qwest/CL ever since. :)

15/5 VDSL + landline for $27/mo. suits me just fine. And, on the fiber-fed areas like mine, they don't cap or throttle unless you're REALLY trying to get snagged.
Ya.. Have CL too, only I pay $35 ea for 2 lines @ 8/.75 .. :mad:

But, I can run them full blast 24hr a day and they say nothing ;)

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I always pay that bill (near me) in person late. I tell them everytime when
they say "May I help you?" I tell them I need to pay a bill again till I find away
to drop you guys. She takes my money and acts like she didn't hear me. :mad:
Just drop them...99% of it I never watched... I just download anything I want to watch now put it on a thumb nail drive and watch it on TV or Hook up my external HD to it or use Netflix, Youtube that on my TV...That Bill was almost a car payment for 99% crap...I also Dropped my Cable Internet to DSL and really don't see a difference...I talked about this in the Movie thread :)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For those that dont download, Sling TV is up and running.. Couple with Hulu, Netflix, and the upcoming standalone HBO Go and you have most bases covered.. Will be close to $60 a month, but then you can drop and pick them back up at will :)

2BZ4THOT

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been wondering about AT&T's U-Verse but I'm afraid the step down in speed will crimp our style. The wife plays FB games and we Netflix and You tube alot but we're not gamers....if that even really matters.

VU Sponsors